WW Magazine

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by vijch50, 8 January 2011 Social URL.

1. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I bought the new magazine yesterday and could not wait to get home to look at it.I was very disappointed to see that they are only doing pro points and are not even giving the nutrional info so you can point it on discover. I was so miffed I wrote them a letter. I know they are pushing pro points but it does not work for me and I do like the recipes but quite frankly don't have time to work them all out - if they had put the nutrional info in then it would have been a doddle. So no more magazine for me won't waste the money. I did buy a really nice book called the Dieter's cook book that I can point easily cause it gives all the nutrional info so it could be used for discover or pp. I really do think magazines and cook books ought to be required to give this info. especially with the current emphasis on healthy eating.
    :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Veggie Dieter

Veggie Dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    SW green only
    Thought I'd reply as you have reminded me to get my old ww mags out and get some nice ideas from them - thx for that and good on you for writing them a letter.

4. amberelle

amberelle Getting there....slowly!

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    My own 1200 cal a day healthy eating
    I agree I find it all very time consuming it also looks as though it would be confusing and expensive?

5. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    confusing it would be and they have not replied either !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.