WW mini meet anyone?

M i have just googled symphony hall, and it is indeed on Broad street, and MrB says to tell you that Jimmy Spice's has a soft ice cream machine too

Yes irene, the last Brum meet i went to we met up in the bar of Jurys inn and it was very nice

oh ffs jane - soft ice cream TOO.............

I can't take much more of this - I've already gained 1/2 stone just thinking about it all..................................

well, I'm not looking at the restaurant any more - keep seeing things I like (too much) - even the thought of mixing all the different foods on 1 plate doesn't phase me...................................

OMG! That place looks ... I don't even have a word for it!! I'm already panicing that I won't know what to have lol

xx

OMG! That place looks ... I don't even have a word for it!! I'm already panicing that I won't know what to have lol

xx
LOL-well as we are all watching our weight,im hoping the salad choice is as good as the indian,chinese,pizza,italian,greek,french :hmm:
NOT!!IT ALL LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOO DIVINE...yum yum

I am hoping to come even tho im doing sw.
Just need to see what the moeny situation is like as i will need to drive from London- Birmingham and stay.

oh no - now I have to look at it again.............................:p

Ive decided im eating something of everything
smilie_keks.gif
& i dont care!

I'll keep you company - don't want you feeling lonely ;)
xx
Loneliness is a terrible thing sharon you had best get twiggs to agree to join us in the all you can eat aswell! x

Back