WW mini meet anyone?

I know where I am now then having been to the Symphony Hall many times. I will wait until we say where we're meeting then book a hotel. usually stay at the Hilton as its right next to the symphony but good to stay where everyone else is as don't want to be walking back in the dark on my own....scary...... I'm a right wuss.

Shaking already but excited nontheless to meet everyone OH can't believe I'm coming BUT I AM. There thats reassured me

M

Jane is there any hotels near by?

Good morning all i must of missed this post for a brum meet could i join in to meet more fella ww people?

Or am i too late? x

Thank u mommyB im looking forward to meeting everyone in October im off to wi this morning.!

Did i read correctly it's at jimmy spices??

Hope everyone is well.x

Me n Sas could come together .....

Travelodge @ Central Broadway Plaza have family rooms for £39 per night if booked now (non-refundable)- double room with double pullout - don't mind sharing - just waiting to see what Sas is doing - if back in Norwich it would make sense to hop on the steam train together................

yeah deffo - I'm just waiting to see what Saski is doing - if she is back in Norwich - I'm hoping we can come together - if she wants to that is ? ! Lol :D

I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting my lovely. I'm afraid i won't be in Norwich for a long time :cry: which makes me very sad.

I'm even more sad though that i won't be able to make the mini meet. I was sooo excited to meet you all but i am only in England till 8th October then i have 2 weeks in Cyprus then i am going back to Jers. :sigh: :wave_cry::cry::(

I will have to catch you at the next one. xxxx

Hiya there are hotels on board street jury's inn travel lodge and and premmier inn x2.!

Parking are on the side roads which are all safe and free.
bear1982 u can always pre book near the time and pay when u arrive i live in bham but have stayed at travel lodge for a night out.

I havent really introduce myself im shan 26 years old but 27 in sept time is going so fast lol.
I live with my mum work full time love my job, been doing ww since last year July and have lost 2.5 stone to date i weigh in on a sunday mornings get class free as i clerk for my leader Debbie.

I have 7 pounds to reach goal aiming to loose that fat by my 27th. I have tryed sw in june and gained 6 lbs in my first week lol so went straight back to ww.

"I always say once a weight watcher always a weight watcher"
im having a super point day sooo far,lol x

Hope you are all doing well??? shanny

There are soo many hotels to chose from all good walking distance i do like premier inn better and these two of them.! x

Hiya girlies...
I want to stay in a place that does a nice Breakfast-is there anywhere like that?
Ha ha i know im fussy :eek::D x

Back