WW mini meet anyone?

i will do some hotel research soon too

Me n Sas could come together .....

:happy036: :talk017:

Yeh i can make it to the meet....OH is long w/end off!!!
Are most peeps staying overnight then?
I will prob come down on train on the sat..:D
Oooooooooooooh exciting....xx

LOL-im soooooo excited ive done a ticker!!!
hey claire will you be on the same train as me then...PM me your train journey..x

Yay - gonna be excellent!

Yep me and Sha are staying overnight ... cos we will be slightly over the limit to drive home :D

Think i can make it girls,its the night b4 we go see Tom Jones so i wont be stopping over as we are staying in a hotel after Tom.

Like i said in my thread may have to get a lift from oh he can be a silly b*ggar & will prob think im off to meet a bloke!! x

[Check out Innkeepers Lodge and Holiday Inn - they tend to have reasonably good deals. I can get a room and continential breakfast for about £30 usually. I have to go to Yorkshire once a month, but that seems to be common on that website!]

If anyone wants to check where places are in Brum, let me know. I live in there (don't know it too well, but probably recognise names now ... ISH :D)

Travelodge @ Central Broadway Plaza have family rooms for £39 per night if booked now (non-refundable)- double room with double pullout - don't mind sharing - just waiting to see what Sas is doing - if back in Norwich it would make sense to hop on the steam train together................

Then theres always Wetherspoons for brekki.................................

Travelodge @ Central Broadway Plaza have family rooms for £39 per night if booked now (non-refundable)- double room with double pullout - don't mind sharing - just waiting to see what Sas is doing - if back in Norwich it would make sense to hop on the steam train together................

I saw that 2 only problem is double pullout can only take one adult boo!! :mad: But still really good price! I'm more than happy to share!

x

they do but £45 I think

think we can fit in a bit of chinese in between that gossip and alcohol?? (True ww - always thinking of my food lol)

and we'll probably go for the travelodge you mention Jane ... I like to be where it's at :D

oh no - £49 @ Newhall St or £56 Central

Back