WW Panic Button

CLH_X3 said:
What would you point chicken balls as ? I done 4 each but by me I got 2 chineses one has loads/thick batter on we're as the other one is only a thin layer!

4 each is a safe bet I think. 3 for the ones with the thin batter layer maybe. Good guesstimate I'd say :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Just had giant dinner and was naughtyish

chicken (3pp ok)
boiled carrots, broccoli and brussel sprouts (0 pp, ok)
carrots roasted with the chicken juices/fat (? pp not ok)
potatoes roasted with the chicken juices/fat (? pp not ok)
Mash (huge amount) with milk no butter (6pp okish)
gravy (2pp, ok)

I had used 18 of my 29 daily points already, but have a few weeklies to spend so overall ok.
But would anyone have an idea what the roast carrots and potatoes would be?
They were divine, no fat added to the chicken, just whatever fat cooks off it while roasting. I don't want to under estimate it either.

Bahhhh, I really feel like eating a load of chocolate :/
I still have 30 weeklies and 51 active points but I don't want to give in and spend them cause I'm afraid I won't lose any weight if I do.

Im so annoyed with myself!!!
I was good until I got home from college today and decided to eat everything!!! Had a pack of crisps 3 mini twix's, 4 mini magic stars n a mini malteasers and I only had 7 pp left for the day and no weeklies!!

Im so annoyed as I will be back to where I began soon as once I go off track I dont bother till the new week :(

I hate myself I cannot do anything right grrr :'(

Im so annoyed with myself!!!
I was good until I got home from college today and decided to eat everything!!! Had a pack of crisps 3 mini twix's, 4 mini magic stars n a mini malteasers and I only had 7 pp left for the day and no weeklies!!

Im so annoyed as I will be back to where I began soon as once I go off track I dont bother till the new week :(

I hate myself I cannot do anything right grrr :'(

If i have a bad day i start a new week the next day. Its worked so far!

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Nope i always do it!! My WI day is Wednesday and the start of my week is a Sunday!

Ah ok yeah normally on the off chance wen i m good aftr a bad day il just try eat dailies x

If you can do it fair play to ya, but i can't survive on just dailies sometimes!! Finding it easier lately tho'..

I find it hard too! thats why il try your way instead from now on x

I find it hard too! thats why il try your way instead from now on x

Do, its better than feeling like you've failed and going on a massive binge until the next week/day! It may not be as low in calories as your weeks meant to be but its good to have some limits, and its kinda like starting from scratch!

well ive been doing it now for about 5 mths and only losted 5lbs i lose one week then put back on or stay the same got weighed this week and ive stayed the same for the last 5 weeks :mad: really feel like giving in i dont know what am doing wrong am on 29 points a week i stay under my points never go over i been doing yoga, am 29 5ft 2inches and weigh 11stone 12lbs dropped from 12stone 3lbs hope everyone else doin better

well ive been doing it now for about 5 mths and only losted 5lbs i lose one week then put back on or stay the same got weighed this week and ive stayed the same for the last 5 weeks :mad: really feel like giving in i dont know what am doing wrong am on 29 points a week i stay under my points never go over i been doing yoga, am 29 5ft 2inches and weigh 11stone 12lbs dropped from 12stone 3lbs hope everyone else doin better

You still have a loss overall so focus on that :) And you haven't gained in the past 5 weeks either! Have you tried varying the amounts of weeklies you eat? I've seen people on here saying that it makes a difference for them so it could be that you need to eat a different amount of those. It must be frustrating for you but don't give up!

bec ive been doing it for over 5 mths and not lost no weight am going to have a break this friday for a couple of days so when i start again mon i will feel fresh, start again from the beginning, read all the books and feel positive most of all release where i was going wrong:)

Hi
I am new to the site. Feel like loss is so slow at the moment and doing loads of exercise. Had a slip yesterday when I had a choc need, bought a pack of choc tea cakes as only 2 ppts (sainsburys economy ones) the whilst driving ate 5! Yes that's not a typo, 5! Then felt sick. Had the weeklies to use so just put it down to experience, got home and made some 0pt soup for lunches. But then today I have had 2 choc kris pie squares =8pts and now I've got home 2 tea cakes= 4pts. Still got weeklies to use but am concerned as don't want to get into a binging habit. Have been really good for 6 months and have felt more in control, when I have used points before its been a calculated decision, now I feel less in control. Sorry am going on now, think I am tired as well which doesn't help.
any advice?

Hi
I am new to the site. Feel like loss is so slow at the moment and doing loads of exercise. Had a slip yesterday when I had a choc need, bought a pack of choc tea cakes as only 2 ppts (sainsburys economy ones) the whilst driving ate 5! Yes that's not a typo, 5! Then felt sick. Had the weeklies to use so just put it down to experience, got home and made some 0pt soup for lunches. But then today I have had 2 choc kris pie squares =8pts and now I've got home 2 tea cakes= 4pts. Still got weeklies to use but am concerned as don't want to get into a binging habit. Have been really good for 6 months and have felt more in control, when I have used points before its been a calculated decision, now I feel less in control. Sorry am going on now, think I am tired as well which doesn't help.
any advice?

hello dont know if this will help but i try to keep 4pp each day and at 7pm i have half a wispa and a ww hot chocolate. i dont eat anything after that and i can get through the day knowing i have a little treat to look forward to :D

Back