WW Panic Button

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Eeek!! I cant see myself sticking to my points this week at all. I have 2 days left, and no weeklies.... I usually eat more than 29 points a day thanks to the weeklies but i wont have them for the next 2 days. I know its nothing but i don't know how I'm gonna survive!!

I know exactly how you feel hon. I find 29 not enough most days and usually use a few weeklies... I don't eat a lot of fruit and veg as there's only certain ones I like. Its only 2 days you have to stick with this 29 though. If you sit down now and plan ahead you should be able to do it. Maybe a fruit salad for brekkie to save points for later? Some people eat banana sandwiches for lunch because bananas are 0pp. Try to bulk up your food with freebies. Soup etc? Or you could do simply filling for the next 2 days so you don't have to count points?

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

simply filling is a good option, i do a mix some days sf some pp and it take the pressure off as u dont need to point, or have fruit for brekkie then 0pp soup for lunch then u have 26pp just for tea and snacks loads!

really want choc but already over dailies by 4 and all weeklies n more gone :(

blonde_sue said:
really want choc but already over dailies by 4 and all weeklies n more gone :(

Don't do it hon. Go brush your teeth or have a cup of tea or some fruit instead. X

Don't do it hon. Go brush your teeth or have a cup of tea or some fruit instead. X

too lae hun but thanks anyway. had a mini twirl n mini buttons for 4pp altogether... could have been worse i suppose x

Could've been much worse, hopefully its out of your system now though, we all do it once in a while! X

Could've been much worse, hopefully its out of your system now though, we all do it once in a while! X

I no. I do it too much thou :p x

blonde_sue said:
I no. I do it too much thou :p x

Don't be beating yourself up too much hon... I'm a divil for being snacky! And have gone over points and weeklies lots of times before too. Write it off this once :) x

@Sue:
If you really dont like that you ate extra points you can always work out and get them back?
I cant do this though cos exercise makes me very sick (I'm not making excuses - it actually does).

@Everyone who replied to my panic attack:
Thanks for the advice! I considered doing SF for the days I'm stuck but realised i love sweet things too much. Its like a drug addiction. What i did is, i went to tesco and got a pack of grapes and stuff to make sandwiches with. That way, i can have lower pointed meals than usual and still have my chocolate. Win, win!

I have a real sweet tooth but I actually find it is not so strong on simply filling and have found desserts that satisfy it that are free. X

I ate 10 pieces of Terry's chocolate orange last night :(

Pointed them all and it only came to 13 points! So I only actually went 5 into my weeklies... phew... glad I manned up and pointed them.

I ate 10 pieces of Terry's chocolate orange last night :(

Pointed them all and it only came to 13 points! So I only actually went 5 into my weeklies... phew... glad I manned up and pointed them.

Yeah i find that a bit daunting when you know you've been naughty and we know we have to point it but are too scared too! glad u did tho, and i thought they would be more than that! theyre yummy too so i don't really blame you, we deserve a treat now and then :) xx

Yeah i find that a bit daunting when you know you've been naughty and we know we have to point it but are too scared too! glad u did tho, and i thought they would be more than that! theyre yummy too so i don't really blame you, we deserve a treat now and then :) xx

I thought they would be too! I used my PP calculator and it said 13, thought THAT can't be right!? Logged on to tracker and there it was 1PP per piece, but 13PP for 10 (sneaky half PPs!)

hehe I loved that chocolate orange. I might have the other half tonight xD

@Sue:
If you really dont like that you ate extra points you can always work out and get them back?
I cant do this though cos exercise makes me very sick (I'm not making excuses - it actually does).

@Everyone who replied to my panic attack:
Thanks for the advice! I considered doing SF for the days I'm stuck but realised i love sweet things too much. Its like a drug addiction. What i did is, i went to tesco and got a pack of grapes and stuff to make sandwiches with. That way, i can have lower pointed meals than usual and still have my chocolate. Win, win!

Thanks hun,
well thats true i suppose i sometimes try to do that.. but im so busy atm so dont really have time.. i no thats a bad excuse but in 9 til 7 in college mon to thurs and fri morning then work 3 to 11 fri sat n sun :( and i sleep until 1 on the weekends :p

Thanks hun,
well thats true i suppose i sometimes try to do that.. but im so busy atm so dont really have time.. i no thats a bad excuse but in 9 til 7 in college mon to thurs and fri morning then work 3 to 11 fri sat n sun :( and i sleep until 1 on the weekends :p

Ah i know whatcha mean!! You can always use the pedometer to try take extra steps, even if its just on the spot. You could be fine tho'. I've gone over points and maintained or lost still - tho not often! Granted ive gained/maintained from not eating all my weeklies too!

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Ah i know whatcha mean!! You can always use the pedometer to try take extra steps, even if its just on the spot. You could be fine tho'. I've gone over points and maintained or lost still - tho not often! Granted ive gained/maintained from not eating all my weeklies too!

I love wen that happens! Was very lucky this week used 35 points i didnt have weeklies all gone on drink sat nite, then went over by 6 mon n duno wat i had tues nite.. Eddies rockets n cinema popcorn bt lost half pound yday.. Have to be extremly good this week lol x

I cannot stop eating today, all daily points gone and many more and not even 1pm, have a bad head and tummy ache so got to be totm which is causing it, gonna be so damn mad with myself later :(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I cannot stop eating today, all daily points gone and many more and not even 1pm, have a bad head and tummy ache so got to be totm which is causing it, gonna be so damn mad with myself later :(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Don't beat yourself up about it, we've all been there- there's just that odd day where you can't really help it, I've certainly had them!

Just try and do a bit of damage limitation with what you do eat maybe, but otherwise don't panic!

had a donner kebab after drinking last night :S
used all my weeklies on the alcohol but didnt have any for the kebab which is around 30pp? :(

Back