WW Ready Meals

Lynn8124

Gold Member
I bought some of these to try the other day. I was pleasantly surprised by the creamy chicken pasta dish. I added a spicy bean burger to bulk it out though lol.

I add loads of veg to them, but only have them in emergencies- they're still quite high in fat/salt content even though they're 'diet' meals!

Thats good advice.....all the pre-packed stuff seems very high on fat/salt...wonder are there any good pre-packed prodcuts out there??

Iceland are very good, there meals are gm ingredients and some are low salt, fat ect and low points. I do bulk out with veg as they are a pathetic size!!!

they are too small, when i used to do WW i was constantly hungry...:rolleyes: I had to add tonnes of veg (though thats not a bad thing really is it!)

Some of them are quite tasty.

I used to have these meals, I too found them really tiny!! Not bad if you put extra salad/veg with them. The one with the potato wedges is quite nice (i think its the chilli?) but I wasnt keen on the rest. The pizzas are terrible too!!!

You're better off making your own and stashing a load in the freezer!

i thought the pizzas weren't bad at all if you put extra tomatos on them :) Only thing is my hubby would feel sorry for me and grate extra cheese on top :8855:

I like the spaghetti bolognese (even tho it looks a bit gross) hehe

I think the pizza tastes a bit like cardboard tho! and its quite expensive so i try and stay away from most of the WW meals! x

Back