WW Round 3 - Millie's Diary

millieliza

Hey everyone, does anyone still come on here from WW?

I started WW for the third time in July while I was off for the School holidays (I work in a School, don't go to one!) and I have found I enjoy tracking again.
So far I have lost 7lbs but have been off track this week as I was working on the Saturday (I am also a cover spin instructor on the side).
I find if I don't have a group to go to I go a bit wild and eat whatever I want...

Anyway I thought I would use this diary to keep myself accountable and maybe meet some like minded people. I have insta too Millies_ww if anyone is on there. But I can find it a bit superficial and no one really talks, like they do on here!

Anyway, I would love to meet new people whatever diet you are on so please say hello :)

Hi Millie. I think there are some WW folk here. Hopefully they'll be along on a while.
Come and join us @littlemissnaughty 's Slimmer for Christmas if you'd like to track weekly with people on a wide range of programmes

Hi Millie. I think there are some WW folk here. Hopefully they'll be along on a while.
Come and join us @littlemissnaughty 's Slimmer for Christmas if you'd like to track weekly with people on a wide range of programmes

I started WW for the third time in July while I was off for the School holidays (I work in a School, don't go to one!) and I have found I enjoy tracking again.
So far I have lost 7lbs but have been off track this week as I was working on the Saturday (I am also a cover spin instructor on the side).
I find if I don't have a group to go to I go a bit wild and eat whatever I want...

Anyway I thought I would use this diary to keep myself accountable and maybe meet some like minded people. I have insta too Millies_ww if anyone is on there. But I can find it a bit superficial and no one really talks, like they do on here!

Anyway, I would love to meet new people whatever diet you are on so please say hello :)
Well done on your 7lbs great going .... you're right these diaries are very good for keeping accountable..... and of course for finding support x

I might go wild and pop along to that too :whacky068:

Afternoon Diary,

Have a lovely weekend - on Saturday I taught Spin in the morning and then went in to town to return some clothes. I had bought a co-ord outfit for going back to work but I have since lost 7lbs and it no longer fitted me :) On my way to return these I looked in the window of a charity shop and seen an Oliver Bonas dress for £10! And it was in my size 💃 I then went home and baked some coconut balls for my friends Birthday.

On Sunday Neil (my bf) and I went in to Leamington with some friends and went to the food festival. We all had Thai food, it was extremely delicious! Neil and I then came home and we were too stuffed for the roast dinner I had planned 😲

Monday blues are on full blast today...I can't seem to get myself motivated at all with my work...☹
My friend messaged me and said she was going to get a subway, which I could point, but I decided to have my lunch that I brought in with me.

*Lunch*
Homemade noodle soup: 2sp
Cheetos: 2sp
Grapes: FREE

I am going to go out for a walk as well as I find this helps me fight the afternoon slump after I have eaten! On Friday I completed a 40 min walk - won't be as long this time as I don't have as much time on my hands today.

I also plan on going to Spin (RPM) tonight at the gym - I recently joined Nuffield and I am yet to try out their Spin classes. I am a bit apprehensive as I have been trained a certain way and get a little disheartened when instructors don't put the same enthusiasm in!

Well I am off for now, might have some rambles later :)

*My friend just messaged me and said she ended up in McDonalds, glad I did not follow her!

Thanks lovely! I have been off track all week so hoping posting here will help me get back on it :) x
I think it is much easier if you have someone to tell about it lol x

Afternoon Diary,

Have a lovely weekend - on Saturday I taught Spin in the morning and then went in to town to return some clothes. I had bought a co-ord outfit for going back to work but I have since lost 7lbs and it no longer fitted me :) On my way to return these I looked in the window of a charity shop and seen an Oliver Bonas dress for £10! And it was in my size 💃 I then went home and baked some coconut balls for my friends Birthday.

On Sunday Neil (my bf) and I went in to Leamington with some friends and went to the food festival. We all had Thai food, it was extremely delicious! Neil and I then came home and we were too stuffed for the roast dinner I had planned 😲

Monday blues are on full blast today...I can't seem to get myself motivated at all with my work...☹
My friend messaged me and said she was going to get a subway, which I could point, but I decided to have my lunch that I brought in with me.

*Lunch*
Homemade noodle soup: 2sp
Cheetos: 2sp
Grapes: FREE

I am going to go out for a walk as well as I find this helps me fight the afternoon slump after I have eaten! On Friday I completed a 40 min walk - won't be as long this time as I don't have as much time on my hands today.

I also plan on going to Spin (RPM) tonight at the gym - I recently joined Nuffield and I am yet to try out their Spin classes. I am a bit apprehensive as I have been trained a certain way and get a little disheartened when instructors don't put the same enthusiasm in!

Well I am off for now, might have some rambles later :)

*My friend just messaged me and said she ended up in McDonalds, glad I did not follow her!
Easy to feel a slump after such a nice weekend....a little walk does you good....well done

Congrats on scoring that Oliver Bonas dress!

Well I didn't make it to Spin last night, I went home and my friend asked me to cat sit for her. So I walked over to their house and got some cat snuggles 🐈
The walk there and back was around 40 minutes and my walk at lunch was 20 minutes so I completed 1 hour walking yesterday!
By the time I got home I just wanted to eat so I made a lovely big roast dinner for me and the boy and it was delicious 😋

I fell asleep by 9pm last night I was so so tired! I am currently suffering with an inflamed liver (waiting on a scan appointment) and it makes me very tired sometimes and I have to listen to my body. Which is a nightmare for my boyfriend as we are both usually night owls who can stay up till the wee small hours!

Anyway I will come on later and update with any food/exercise that gets completed 😸

Morning Diary,

Yesterday went well and I stuck to plan (ate all 23 points). I had a sandwich, fruit and some crisps for lunch and managed a 30 minute walk 🚶‍♀️ When I got home I was really tired again so I made my tandoori chicken which is such an easy recipe to make!
My favourite dinner at the moment is Tandoori Chicken with some naan. I don't like to waste points on rice 🤷‍♀️

I have noticed through tracking the past few months that I eat A LOT of crisps and this is something I need to sort out. All my extra points that aren't used on Meals are used on crisps :oops: so I am going to try and stop this habit, possibly go and get some more fruit after work or some low point biscuits. Any one got any ideas of snacks instead of crisps?

I won't be going my usual lunch time walk today as I am going to go and check on my friends cat 😸 I think they are back this evening or tomorrow...I need to double check so I dont walk in on them at an inappropriate time...:classic_eek:

I am going to try and get to a spin class this evening, but I will listen to my body and if I am feeling tired then I will just have another chill night. If I push myself my liver does not thank me for it and I end up exhausted (not tired) for the entire week along with nausea and lower back ache. And it aint no party...

I will try to come on later if I can think of anything to ramble about...isn't this week dragging?

So sorry about your sore liver. Hope you get that scan soon. Cat snuggles sound good.

I now what you mean about crisps. I found WW and SW made me eat more crap! I'd buy their sweet bars or eat other manufactured stuff that replaced chocolate etc that I used to eat. Then when I'd shed weight, if I didn't keep counting, I hadn't trained myself to eat differently so regained.

Maybe having a snack of protein will help you stop bingeing - a hardboiled egg, some cooked chicken, a satay stick, a cold meat ball or some smoked salmon?

So sorry about your sore liver. Hope you get that scan soon. Cat snuggles sound good.

I now what you mean about crisps. I found WW and SW made me eat more crap! I'd buy their sweet bars or eat other manufactured stuff that replaced chocolate etc that I used to eat. Then when I'd shed weight, if I didn't keep counting, I hadn't trained myself to eat differently so regained.

Maybe having a snack of protein will help you stop bingeing - a hardboiled egg, some cooked chicken, a satay stick, a cold meat ball or some smoked salmon?

Hi Ali, thanks for those ideas! I hate cold hard boiled eggs but maybe some chicken, will have look for some low point/free chicken sticks too.

I think that I would eat way more crisps if I was not tracking, I just love crisps! 😆Tracking has helped me see where my bad habits are, and crisps happen to be one of my bad food habits :(

Only 1 hour and 20 mins until I am free from work 🥳

7 lbs loss that's fantastic, well done!!!!

12/09/2019

Afternoon! I have managed to be on plan since Sunday and I am feeling much better for it 🥳 Last night we didn't do anything particularly exciting! I cleaned the kitchen, hoovered and made bolognese for dinner.
After that I had a lovely soak in the tub with a cold glass of diet pepsi (my new favourite diet drink). I had my ipad sitting on a step and watched some YouTube while I had a soak - it was bliss ☺

Today I am in work and glad that it is Friday tomorrow! So far I have had a sandwich, skips and some strawberries. I have actually totally gone off crisps - see my post above about using pretty much all my leftover SP on them! So during my lunch I went a walk up to the small tesco (30mins walk all together) got some strawberries and jaffa cakes. Jaffa cakes are 2sp each :eek: But I am over crisps and would like a little treat at lunch - going to have a look and see what other low point snacks I can have. Re-chicken the Fridge Raider chicken skewers are 1sp but I will need to nip to Sainsburys for those (might do that tonight).

Tonight I am making some steak and veg for dinner as it is easy and I can't be bothered slaving over the hob. Steak (lean) is 4sp and definitely worth the points!

I will be attempting to make it to spin this evening depending on my tiredness level later. I really want to go though! And I could get neil to prep the veg for me coming home to cook the steaks so we are not starving by the time I come home from the gym!

Anyhoo thanks for reading my rambles, hope you all have a lovely thursday! x

After that I had a lovely soak in the tub with a cold glass of diet pepsi (my new favourite diet drink). I had my ipad sitting on a step and watched some YouTube while I had a soak - it was bliss ☺

A lovely domestic day followed by some wonderful pampering. We need that.

I enjoy reading yr diary - and well done on staying on plan. Good job.

A lovely domestic day followed by some wonderful pampering. We need that.

I enjoy reading yr diary - and well done on staying on plan. Good job.

Thanks lovely! I enjoy reading yours too - it's nice to have friends who are going through the same trials and tribulations in the diet world. Even if we aren't on the same plan! x

I won't write today's date...yep I am THAT superstitious 👻

Read the below if you want - not really diet related although mental health impacts on our diet!

Fridays are TOUGH for me for the below reasons:
  1. I finish earlier so I have to fit an hour of work in somewhere else.
  2. I have a meeting when I usually eat EVERY Friday
  3. Due to this meeting I have HIGH anxiety for no reason
  4. After feeling anxious and not being able to eat...I wanna raid the cupboard
I, Millie, stopped myself from walking to Tescos and getting my favourite meal deal after going through the above today. I am soooo proud of myself! I talked myself down and said 'I have my lunch with me, stop. You are having a subway tomorrow think how much more you will enjoy it if you are on plan today!'

The reason for this anxiety (and I will keep this brief): I had a job earlier this year where a manager bullied me. Told me I was rubbish at my job (a job they were not even qualified to do themselves might I add) and generally put me down everyday. I went in to work wondering whether today would be the day i'd be sacked. I was sick every morning, cried on the way to and on the way from work. My self confidence was at an all time low...

Then..I got the interview for the job I have now! Due to my confidence I almost cancelled it. I would be so MAD at myself if I had...
Within the first week of being in my new role my manager, her manager, the head teacher and the governors were astounded by the work I was doing with the kids!

Yet...some of that self confidence is still floating around somewhere and THAT is why I feel anxious when meeting my manager weekly. I feel like i'll be 'found out' for being a fraud :( even though I AM good at my job and I trained so hard to get where I am!!

So usually on a Friday, after high anxiety, she'd tell me what a great job I am doing and then off i'd pop to tesco starving and wanting a meal deal!

Well done if you read all of that...

I am now sat here having just finished my on plan lunch feeling rather pleased with myself. I may treat myself to one of the WW cookbooks I have my eye on :)

Thanks for reading x

Back