ww_horror's Diary

ww_horror

Daunting - Discouraging through fear.

Yep setting up a diary for TFR plan is pretty daunting.

Not exactly the positive rainbow lets breeze through this VLDC and suddenly be thin tomorrow feeling i would like.

So I expect my Slim and Save packs to arrive tomorrow and i will be starting VLCD tomorrow again daunting.

But i am super excited and happy because i feel like i can see a light at the end of my tunnel,after 8 years of better seriously obese, i could be healthy in a matter of 6 months - sounds like a fairy tale(if only).

Not having food is going to be hard, i love the stuff hence choosing it to medicate misery i felt and hence why i got fat, could have chose anything to OD on but no food. So hopefully removing it for a while will help me work out why i always fall back on it.

GOALS!

Ok lets go for 11 stone 9 arghhhhh SCARY SCARY number!!! and a comfy size 14 in most clothing stores

Not weighed that since i was 19, and even then i was starting to put on weight.

So intrimly i would like to be into 15 stone bracket. pretty please body!

Good luck with your plan WWH! I'm sure that you'll do it! Like you I used food to reward good things, dull the pain of bad things and a million and one 'quick fixes' in between. On this diet, I've found that I don't only loose weight, I'm learning to figure out my relationship with food. This break in the cycle of eating, feeling guilty, starving, eating and feeling every more guilty is allowing me to think about stuff I was hiding beneath buying food, cooking food, stuffing myself silly with food. I was sick of the ruddy stuff and I'm now rethinking all that wasted time and effort, with a plan to putting ME back in charge, not that rotten meal or what it once represented!!!

*snarl snarl* Up at 7 this morning as thought delivery would come early! No such luck, got to get boy to school now so fingers crossed i dont miss delivery.Im literally chomping at the bit to get the pack and just look at them. Sipping a water just now. urghh i dont like water that much

:) Banana shake is lush!

Enjoyed it at 1.30pm been sipping my water. So glad to start. Boyfriend says"whats in the box? new diet stuff?"
I said yes but what i really ment was "There is a major change in this box, and i will need **** loads of support from you"

Gah, impatient for next Tuesday WI 1 :)

So my start weight is 103 kgs and going down :)

5 stone to lose....i think, im more about how i will look in clothes than weight

Hi,
We have the same amount to lose, we can do it y'no. Just gotta keep plodding on with it. I received some packs today, the meal ones. Cant wait to try them. Good luck!! What are you gonna be taking? shakes? soups? meals?

Hey moti17,im doing shakes and soups for the first 4 weeks, then might try some meals, want a bit of a break from thinking about food. Plus by 4 weeks my taste buds will probably be over the moon at having the notorious cottage pie :)

On that note, just had tomato soup ortomato water, put way to much water in it, added some garlic pepper in aswell and although it was watery it filled a hole for 20 minutes or so, feeling empty again now and its been 25 minutes lol

Hey moti17,im doing shakes and soups for the first 4 weeks, then might try some meals, want a bit of a break from thinking about food. Plus by 4 weeks my taste buds will probably be over the moon at having the notorious cottage pie :)

You're singing my song sister! I was really, really keen to get rid of food, and that for me meant avoiding even diet meals that looked or sounded like 'food'! I will introduce them gradually, possibly closer to maintenance time but until then, I'm a shakes/soups and bars gel!

Good luck WWH - as everyone will have told you the first few days are the worst. Once you're in ketosis it's much easier. At least you haven't recoiled in horror with the taste of the products. Some people hate hate hate them and then can't stick to it. Me, I've pretty much stuck to my favourites since the start; banana and strawberry shakes (although I'm getting in the vanilla ones now, hot with coffee), choc and lemon bars and spag bol and new chilli. My order came today and I just ordered some of the newer shakes to break things up a bit - the crispy ones, caramel and latte. Looking forward to having them hot at work tomorrow (well not the crispy ones!).

Thanks for the support guys, almost got day 1 out o f the , finished the hazlenut shake off at 7.50, and had a rumbly tum since then.

But i did it, even though ive had a few times where i went into kitchen with though of oh i'll just have.... then remembered HEY you canthave anything your on TFR lol

whatg a doosh how can you 'forget '

Well done on day 1 stay strong through week two! x

Ha, I used to do that all the time when I first started. Go to cupboard, see what I could have and then remember that I couldn't have any of it! It was also amazing how many times I did it when I wasn't even hungry. It was just habit / boredom. That's definitely one thing I need to fix post diet.

Good luck for day 2!

Good luck, well done on day 1!!! the hunger will eventually go, your body just needs to adjust a few settings lol

Keep at it and we are all here for you x

Thanks for the support guys, almost got day 1 out o f the , finished the hazlenut shake off at 7.50, and had a rumbly tum since then.

But i did it, even though ive had a few times where i went into kitchen with though of oh i'll just have.... then remembered HEY you canthave anything your on TFR lol

whatg a doosh how can you 'forget '

Seriously easy - I did it for days but I don't do it now, and you'll get used to it as your weight heads south! Day at a time WWH, day at a time!

Morning folks :)

Day 2 under way. Sipping the water dutifully, even though i dont like the taste.
Off to my sisters today to visit her and my baby neice(3 months) so that should keep my mind off eating. Will take a shake with me and my boyfriends protein shaker and some vanilla tea aswell :) happy days.

I CAN DO THIS!!!

Well thats day two drawing to a close :)

Question if anyone cares to ask, im doing three packs and taking a vitimin, im not having the veg or 4th pack. That ok isnt it???

I think that's ok. I'm doing four and veg most days x

Yeah that's fine WWH. It's what I did for the first 6 weeks. Now I have 3 plus the veggies as I find it more bearable that way and have the occasional bit of protein if I have a meal out and don't want to sip on water :)

Well done on getting through day 2. How did you find it?

It was bearable...not exactly enjoyable but it wont ever be will it :-(

Had an hour nap at about 5.30pm as i had a headache, and didnt really feel like doing anything so just slumped on the couch for a few hours, then i had a roasting bath to calm my tummy rumbling but it made me fel so light headed.

Anyhoo today i weed on a stick and had dark purple colour, guess that means im producing keytones. also guess that means no massive first week weight drop as my carb stores were low if im in ketosis already and its only Morning number 3.

Got a 3 hour shift 12-3 so debating about having half a pack before i go and half when i come or just waiting till 3.30 to have my first pack , decisions decisions.

I wonder if i should be having a pack within the first hour i get up, all the diet gurus say to kick start your metaboism in the morning you should do that. Does anyone do that?

Back