ww_horror's Diary

Thanks guys, guess im just feeling sorry for myself. Managed another day so alls good. Did have some light headedness during a beach walk at Yellowcraigs (BG should know it),
Bf was considering going out for sunday dinner andwas asking what i could have, and technically i could have had salad and fish or chicken but feel i really need to get this week under my belt 100% so we didnt go in the end, phew.

Trying to go day by day, lol even that i find hard, always trying to work out how much i could lose in 22 weeks or 12 weeks etc etc

Yes, I know where Yellowcraigs is but we tend to go to West Barns or Barns Ness.

I think you did the wise thing not going out for a meal. Yes, you can have limited things on this diet over and above the meal packs but you have to be mentally ready for it and it's just easier not to do it to start off with.

The first week is hard cos you feel like crap. End of. But it does get easier. I haven't felt ill since day 8 or 9 and by then it was much lessened. You still have willpower and cravings to battle but it's easier when you don't feel like poo!!

I didn't do much or plan stuff out with my work or things I already had to go like rehearsals. The rest of the time I took it easy and that helped the nausea and lightheadness. As is the water.

Keep going you're doing great!! xx

Trying to go day by day, lol even that i find hard, always trying to work out how much i could lose in 22 weeks or 12 weeks etc etc

It's hard, I know. I'm focused on June but try to take it week by week, as some weeks are better than others. Stay focused and stay 100% (if you can...) and you'll lose as much as it's possible to lose, safely!

Tomorrow is WI!!! Fank goodness

So far today has been better up until now, ive not been feeling hungry so big plus there.

I think from tomorrow i will be doing as suggested in the vlcd letter you get with packs, the veg option i fancy having a bit more fibre going in my body.

Come on body show me what you can do!

Good luck tomorrow WWH! Seems like only 5 minutes ago that you started :)

Good luck looking forward to reading a good loss tomorrow! Xx

off to my bed, to sleep per-chance to dream...not about food though fat loss!!!

Good luck tomorrow!x

Ok guys Ist weigh in this morning and

8.5lbs off the body!

So pretty good start to SnS, would be amazingly extatic if i lost5.5lbs next week, purty please body.

Had lettuce and celery for lunch today having the veg to try and sort my insides out. Not so much hunger pains yesterday and today, so all is good aslong as i have a water bottle stuck in my mouth

Well done WWH! Thats fantastic, what an inspiration! I'm just preparing to start now, as soon as my packs arrive and hoping for a big weightloss first week!

Well done WWH! Thats fantastic, what an inspiration! I'm just preparing to start now, as soon as my packs arrive and hoping for a big weightloss first week!

You'll do smashing laurazee, its tough going i'll admit but feeling so much more in control today, so yes as others have kindly drummed into me it does get easier. Give it your best and you will get the best.
Good luck chuck

Ok, ive finally lost my 6 week december and newyear gain 16lbs!! FINALLY...well took 3 weeks lol 2 weeks weight watchers and 1 week SnS. Great job vicki!

Also a few pounds from my 10% goal from August last year when i started ww at 251 lbs!!

Next goal get into the 14s

Well done WW! That's great! You really have done well. I lost 7.5 in my first week, and lost 7 in my second so heres to hoping for your 5.5 this week! Though the important thing is, those scales are heading in the right direction! xxx

Well done on your first weeks loss!! Glad you are fixing it a bit easier too xxx

Day 8 ...i think, had 200g of brocolli with my veg soup, well made the soup semiedible kinda like a sauce for the broccoli, but now I am freaking out a bit about being knocked out of ketosis and maybe 200g of brocolli is too much!

Got a girlie night out on saturday, have new dress and shoes, size 20 dress...no change there then. I wont be tempted my friends to booze im sticking to sparkling water and may smuggle some cans of coke zero into any pub or clubs we go into

Back