www.wheels4wayne.com...!

sonkie

Gold Member
I have not long found out that my brother crashed his car with 4 mates in it, he and a friend had to be cut out, my brother is currently in surgery having an operation on 3 crushed vertebrae. He currently has no feeling in his legs and drs are not sure if this is going to be permanent. 1of his friends is in intensive care ....but I dont know what injuries he has.

((((((((((Sonkie))))))))))

Hope everything turns out okay for your brother and his friends:(

Oh Sonkie, I hope everything is ok. Thinking of you

Big hugs
xxxx

Oh Sonkie
what terrible news for you - I hope that your brother and his friends all recover from the ordeal
thinking of you & all the families involved

My prayers are with you
God bless
H

THANKS GUYS, HE HAS JUST COME OUT OF SURGERY, HIS SURGEON SAID HE HAS RELIEVED SOME OF THE PRESSURE OFF HIS SPINAL CORD, AND SAYS HE DOESNT THINK HE WILL BE PARAPLEGIC........BUT OBVIOUSLY WE WONT KNOW FOR SOME TIME.

Oh Sonkie :( How worrying. Sounds positive what the surgeon said, but I guess they won't know until it all settles down.

Keep us up to date with any news.

Thinking of you and your family Sonkie xx

Hi Sonkie,

This is such an awful shock for all concerned. Sending prayers and I do hope everything will work out okay.

Be sure to let us know how things are.

Thinking of you.

Love Mini xxx

THANKS GUYS, I WAS CLOSE TO THROWING IN THE TOWEL AS WHEN IM FED UP I EAT.....BUT I HAVE RESISTED AND AM STICKING TO MY DRINKS. MY BROTHER GOT OUT OF SURGERY JUST AFTER 10.30 LAST NIGHT, WHEN I RANG THIS MORNING ALL THEY COULD SAY IS THAT HE HAS HAD A COMFORTABLE NIGHT.
MY OTHER BROTHER WHO LIVES IN NOTT`M WILL BE VISITING HIM TODAY SO HE WILL BE ABLE TO TELL ME MORE.
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND THOUGHTS .....IM TRYING TO STAY FOCUSED......WILL PUT DOWN THE VODKA BOTTLE AND PORK PIES..............ONLY JOKING

Ah Sonkie, a comfortable night sounds good!! I'm pleased about that.

Well done for staying on track, you would only feel worse if you cheated on the diet now... Good girl ;o)

Best wishes to you all

Back