www.wheels4wayne.com...!

THEY STARTED TO WEAN HIM OFF THE MUSCLE RELAXANTS YESTERDAY BEFORE I LEFT BUT HE DIDNT LIKE IT SO THEY PUT IT BACK TO FULL DOSE...TODAY THEY DID IT AGAIN BUT AT A LESSER RATE AND HE IS TOLERATING IT TODAY SO HE IS GRADUALLY GOING TO WAKEN.....BUT HE WILL STILL NEED THE LIFE SUPPORT MACHINE AS ALL HIS LEVELS (OXYGEN, CARBON DIOXIDE AND BP )ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE.
BUT IT IS THE FIRST STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION......JUST GETTING THROUGH SO MANY TISSUES.....THINK I NEED TO TAKE OUT SHARES....LOL

Sonkie

I'm so sorry to hear of the news of your brother! Your incredibly bubbly personality seems to be holding out and seeing you through. But remember we are always here for you whether you are bubbly or not.

My fingers are crossed that he progresses as quickly or as slowly as it takes and that your family and the others in the crash are all doing well.

Dizzy x

Sonkie....so relieved that your brother seems to have turned the corner! Remember to keep yourself as strong and healthy as you can through this as well....you will need it to support him when he wakens.

You are both still very much in my prayers...{{{hugz}}}

my brothers friends are all doing well the other lad who we thought had head injuries is fine, he has a gash under his eye, his worse injury is a broken arm that has been pinned. so my brother has definately come off worse......brothers eh.

Oh hon!

I've only just seen this. I'm so sorry & my thoughts are with you, your brother & all your family.

You are so strong.

Love Anja xxx

HEY, I WILL KEEP YOU ALL INFORMED AS IT HAPPENS, IT IS ACTUALLY HELPING ME COME TO TERMS WITH IT AS IM CHATTING TO YOU ABOUT HIM. JUST HOPE MY MUM IS WATCHING OVER HIM AND KEEPING HIM SAFE. TIMES LIKE THIS YOU REALLY MISS YOUR MUMS.

BUT THANX FOR LISTENING ITS A GREAT HELP...........XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX..BIG KISSES FROM ME TO YOU ALL

Certainly know how that feels Sonkie, I am sure she is looking over you and your brother and doing everything she possibly can.

Be Strong. You know where we are if you need to vent!

hello sonkie.

when i popped on here yesterday i did look around to see if u had posted about this but didnt see this so kept quiet. didnt wanna broadcast it incase u wished otherwise.

however, i did hope u would post it so that others can offer their support also. if this site is one thing (tho it is much more than one thing), the base line is that its stuffed with the loveliest, most supportive bunch whether its a bad weight gain or something much more serious.

i have to say to everyone, i have known sonya for a while now and entrusted her with the welfare of my children. its not easy for a mum to do that when she needs it but it didnt take me long to see she was someone i could trust and so it makes me really happy to see that a special lady has so much support when she needs it. it says a lot about the people here and sonkie is definately amongst the best of anyone i know. u know where i am if u need a chat. xxxxx

Only just seen this, but I am thinking of you and your bro x x

HEY, I WILL KEEP YOU ALL INFORMED AS IT HAPPENS, IT IS ACTUALLY HELPING ME COME TO TERMS WITH IT AS IM CHATTING TO YOU ABOUT HIM. JUST HOPE MY MUM IS WATCHING OVER HIM AND KEEPING HIM SAFE. TIMES LIKE THIS YOU REALLY MISS YOUR MUMS.

BUT THANX FOR LISTENING ITS A GREAT HELP...........XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX..BIG KISSES FROM ME TO YOU ALL

I know what you mean about missing your Mum during tough times like this....

Hugs to you sonkie.

Love Mini xxx

hello sonkie.

when i popped on here yesterday i did look around to see if u had posted about this but didnt see this so kept quiet. didnt wanna broadcast it incase u wished otherwise.

however, i did hope u would post it so that others can offer their support also. if this site is one thing (tho it is much more than one thing), the base line is that its stuffed with the loveliest, most supportive bunch whether its a bad weight gain or something much more serious.

i have to say to everyone, i have known sonya for a while now and entrusted her with the welfare of my children. its not easy for a mum to do that when she needs it but it didnt take me long to see she was someone i could trust and so it makes me really happy to see that a special lady has so much support when she needs it. it says a lot about the people here and sonkie is definately amongst the best of anyone i know. u know where i am if u need a chat. xxxxx

karen ..will pass you the tenner later......lol

thanks to everyone ......i know i keep thanking you all but i would be a bigger wreck than i am if it wasnt for you guys.

Well more news....over night he has developed an infection .....his temperature has shot through the roof and is back on full sedation again....... they are still waiting for the dr to come and review him to see where to go next......wish I was up there...on top of that iv just had to pick up my son from school ...he has a migraine and feeling sick

It is an emotional roller coaster for you - I hope and pray that all works out for your brother.
Your son being sick will help you keep your mind busy:- as the Doctors try to help your brother you can concentrate on your son.
A big hug for you Sonkie

Oh Sonkie, it never rains hey. Sending you a big virtual hug
((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))) and will keep praying for your brother. He's in good hands, it's just a horrible waiting game. Keep strong sweetheart & look after your son.

xxxxx

Hey Sonkie, just want to add my good wishes and hopes for a load of good news for you very soon. I am sure the minutes feel like hours at the moment but you are doing all you can and with all these good thoughts coming your way, things have to omprove for you soon.

Love

Thinking of you and your family Sonkie. So glad you have a friend like Karen at a time like this!

Dizzy x

Back