WWWWWWWHHHOOOOOOOOPPPPPP

I am sooo sorry for being so excited and maybe a bit boasty .. BUT I just want to shout from the roof tops ...

I am 10 stone something ..... :eek::eek: :eek: I never ever ever ever ever thought I would be near the 10 s let alone in them ... my hubby just doesnt understand how amazing it is .......

I started out at nearly 19 stone and never in my wildest dreams did i think i would do so well .... I need to cry !!!!:cry:

Well done you!!!!

You deserve to feel happy and I understand how you feel!!!

When i got to 10'13 last year it felt like id won the lottery..almost!!! its the best feeling isnt it??!!!!!

Keep THIS feeling now and refer back to it on the wobbly moments with food!!! it'll keep you on the straight and narrow!!!

Well done :D

XXXX

Katie well done - that is totally fantastic - brilliant. You are are complete star. Well done

Katie! Oh my god that is so amazing! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

For she's a jolly good fellow!

that's so wonderful :D you've every right to shout it from the roof tops. it's a massive deal when you've been big in your life over an extended time.

Yay Katie well done you, it's an amazing feeling I agree.
Keep up the smashing work u will be at goal very very very soon x

Fantastic! Well done, I bet you feel totally amazing!

you go girl, id cry too, well done

AMAZING!!!!!!!! Well done! You must feel fab!

Well done hunny soo pleased for you!

OMG well done you, you are an inspiration...

:happy096::happy036::worthy::bliss::talk017:

WOO HOO!! boast away!! And a good old happy cry never hurt anyone :D

Wow - that is AMAZING!!!!! Well done you, the hard work has paid off:)

As a matter of interest, do you mind me asking how long that took you to do (roughly)?

Thanks and once again - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Wow - that is AMAZING!!!!! Well done you, the hard work has paid off:)

As a matter of interest, do you mind me asking how long that took you to do (roughly)?

Thanks and once again - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
hi, I started about 14 months ago but had a 6 months break in the middle where I maintained so on the diet ..... 7 months .. lost 7 stone 10 lb so far .... ( had a couple of bad weeks with some gains in there too )

and thanks everyone ,.... I am by no means an inspiration , but it sure tells you that if you want it enough , it can be done .... if I can do it ... anyone can !!

You certainly are an inspiration, well done, that is an amazing loss, you have done brilliantly :):)

Wow....go girl!!!!! I was just thinking about u too... Aawww am very pleased for u honey...u deserve it... xxxxxxxxxx

Back