Wytchie's Food Diary

Wytchie

Well, day 2 of the EE SW plan, and I think if anything I am undereating, not on purpose, but because I have just felt soooo full...I don't think its portion control because I have been trying to be careful with that as well...:confused:

I also have health stuffs going on which mean I keep funny hours a lot of the time, which I don't think is helping with eating regularly etc...I am completely new to this so grateful for any tips etc! ;)

27/02/2013
Free Foods

Mullerlight Banana & Custard Yogurt
Prawn Salad
Coffee
Mineral Water
Cucumber
Peppers
Spaghetti Bolognese
Healthy Extras

a 350ml skimmed milk

b2 slices wholemeal bread (small 400g loaf) [UK]

Syns - 0

28/02/2013

Free Foods
Coffee
Chicken Dopiaza and Vegetable Rice (homemade, using plain rice, turmeric, peppers, onion)
Mineral Water

Healthy Extras
a 350ml skimmed milk

b_______________________

Syns - 0

Well, had a less than perfect day yesterday...ended up 'flexi-synning' on week 1..:eek:...not really ideal, but I blame the fact that there was still lager lurking in the fridge, and I'd had a mad week...! On the plus side, I did manage to stay within the number of syns I hadn't used in previous days, so maybe not a complete write off! Will definitely not be buying any more lager in future, but there's still a couple in the fridge...eeek...lol

So...food diary....

01/03/2013

Free Foods

Pear
Low cal soft drink
Mineral water
Lynda Mc Cartney Rosemary & Red Onion sausages (2)
Roasted vegetables..mixture of superfree veg sprayed with frylight and oven cooked
Jacket potato
Coffee
Non- Fat fromage frais
Spring onions

Healthy Extras
a - split between 30g of low fat cheddar and 50ml of almond milk..think I could probably have had more almond milk but didn't fancy it, had planned it for evening coffee/tea but that didn't happen in the end!

b - 6x Finns original slim crispbreads

Syns

Budweiser (!) - 26 syns worth ouch!

Syn count for week so far is 26/45 though so not all bad news :D

Back