X FACTOR!!!!

Odd how strictly had a controversial week and had loads of publicity...........................and now X factor has a "news worthy" episode and is firmly back in the news!

I didn't even hear what went on on Strictly lol!

a racial insult by one of the contestants to one of the dancers, an apology was issued but there was some press saying he should be sacked or resign

Cheers for that, now I know lol! Not that I care much hehehehe, hate Strictly!

cheryl goes solo tonight with debut single
and no Louis
x

I heard that Cheryl is going to lip sync her song. lol

I feel sorry for the groups. They KNOW they are the weakest link, and not having their mento two weeks on the trot must really drive it home to them that they don;t have a hope.

Can't wait to see the twins sing a DIVA song. lol

rumour has it that the gruesome twosome are doing Britney!

I am annoyed! I rather stupidly agreed to an evening out at the cinema with some mums from school earlier this week, then it dawned on me yesterday I was going to miss X-factor :eek: Really if I'd remembered when I was asked I'd have said 'Sorry I'm busy'!!!

So guys when is it repeated please??? I really don't want to miss it, sob sob sob!!!

Oh can't wait til Friday!!! Will have to see what time it is on tomorrow!

Cool cheers!

Ah just checked TV guide, it's not repeated tomorrow during the day and wanted to see the repeat before the results show really, so I can still watch that tomorrow night. BUT it is on tonight at 1AM!! May have to stay up!!!!

Hahaha, sure I can stay awake for x-factor, well maybe! I'm on a down day today and usually in bed early on a down day lol!!!

John & Edward - I don't know what to say!! .................No....words fail me!

Back