X FACTOR!!!!

Think Rachel will be out next week! Third time lucky teehee!

Lol! Yes I didn't think she was that good, hubby loved it he thinks she's fab. Did laugh when her dress undid, I was expecting it to fall down lol!

lol

I thought her outfit was fab! Loved the military come jeannie come tart look!! :D

She was good.

I have a lot of time for Cheryl. She has come a long way from the early days where she was always getting in trouble - she has really grown up. Marraige has been good for her. :)

Papers are slagging Cheryl of for her outfit as the top half was worn by one of Kandy Rain, saying that she was hypocritical for slagging them off for looking too slutty. Well is it just me or did she not call them slutty because she felt like but actually point out to them that they said they wanted to distance themselves from the whole ex-stripper thing, but had in fact decided on an image that strengthened that idea?

Hello dear X factor fans

Sorry not posted here for a long while - I missed week 2 of the finals but watched this weekend. I'm a Cheryl Cole fan so perhaps she can't do much wrong in my eyes! But loving all your posts, a wonderful way to take my mind off being hungry (which I am today!)

i expected backlash for Cheryls outfit, but it is exactly as said - she only critisiced Kandy Rain becuase they spent all week boo-hooing about how they did not wnat to be perceived as bad girls, and then came out looking like bad girls. lol Its not rocket science. :D

I think she looked fantastic, and if I could get away with it I would wear that outfit every day! :D :giggle:

Havent seen those comments but that seems very unfair. KandyRain spent all week banging on about wanting to be taken seriously as performers and their past to be left in the past then appeared looking like - well strippers really!! Thats what Cheryl and Danni pointed out. Cheryls outfit was amazing, didnt like it at first but Ive seen the clip a couple of times now and Im with you BL, if I looked like that in it Id be wearing it everywhere ;)

Seems Cheryl cant do right for doing wrong. I notice the magazines this week are all saying about her routing being pre recorded, one even said it was 'Because she wouldnt have time for a costume change etc' :rolleyes: Clearly printed BEFORE the show went out

Yes she did sing live, and looked great. Although I'm not keen on that song (altho it may grow on me yet, I've hated some songs in the past when I've first heard them, then end up singing them all the time lol) and she's not the best singer in the world, but she is a lovely person and always looks fab! Don't think there is the need for all the papers to go around slating her.

nice to some other girlsaloud in the audience! (oh, and Ashley the loser!)

How come my social life has suddenly got busy?!! All summer on Saturdays nights I'd be home bored! Now for the second saturday in a row now there is actually something important to watch on TV I've been invited out! Grrr! I can't say no, just hope tomorrow is a better evening than last week's crappy film, should be invited over to a friends house. Never been over to theirs before so quite looking forward to it :D Will have to have a Sunday morning online catch up again lol!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR BON JOVI NEXT WEEKEND!!!! How good is that???! I just hope Jamie does one of their songs next week!

I was asked to go out this sat too - funny but I'm "busy"

xx

Bloody hell! I've just realised something, next saturday we're off out to a birthday party 3-5pm then onto a Halloween party at 7pm!!! :cry::cry::cry: Three weeks in a row missing x-factor!!! What is going on??!!! Plus that is Bon Jovi week! :eek:

I know not good! Dunno where this social life stuff has come from??!!! Not good!

If I'm in lol!

Back