X FACTOR!!!!

Cheryl took the easy way out! Can't blame her - but no way is Miss Frank better then Daniel, even though I have gone off him slightly, I do think he is a more skilled singer. The girls just need more time to gel and get poliched and I think they have some potential, but not yet. And they did blow that song, was not a good perfomrnace, bless me, I think they knew it too.

Strange outcome indeed!

Aww I don't think she's too bad, just a little young and seems uncomfortable, if she relaxed I think she would be a lot more endearing to the public.

Stacy is awesome and I really think she has a great chance of winning.

I think thats what Rachel thinks and what was behind her copying Stacey last night. Only thing with stacey its endearing and funny because its natural... with Rachel it was so put on it was embarassingand made her look very foolish

danyl was good :)
no way should the 2 of them been in the bottom 2

I was totally shocked with the bottom two!!! There is no way that should've happened, Miss Frank were getting really good, although they did a really poor job of their survival song. But then they were prob in as much shock as the rest of us. Such a shame they've gone as behind Jamie they were my second fav :cry:

Danyl has a great voice, but I just don't like him!

OMG been away fro the weekend & just caught up this morning, what a shocker that was, although Danyl is very good maybe Simon won't be so smug next week.

Haven't really been following the stories in the papers etc, but I think it's probably got a lot to do with what people read.

apparently Danyl made stacy cry.........??? Anyone read that?

Until I hear Stacy say that, I would not bank on it. The press fuels things in tehse kind of shows, and I take what they have to say with a very huge grain of salt.

If Stacy says its true, then thats one thing. It The Daily Hate, The Scum, or some other rag says it....tosh...until I hear otherwise. :D

I agree, I havnt heard her say anything about it. The papers said that Simon had a crisis meeting last night to see what could be done about Danyl's image! I am sure if they don't have a story they make one up!

Rumour has it Jedward have swine flu! They may not "sing"
...........................apparently!

Let's hope this is true!!

Haven't heard any goss this week, really looking forward to the show...still no idea who will win.

Ah well they broke the rules last year with Miss Knickers, & I don't suppose they'll do that for these 2 clowns.

Don't really know what that was all about 2nite!

Louis...what was he on?

They slagged off all the good ones & praised the bad ones!

Although thought Lloyd was pretty bad again.

What about the grusume twosum (excuse the spelling!!) definately dressed & performed for the occasion.

Thought Ollie & Jamie were really good tonight.

Back