X FACTOR!!!!

Danyl absolutely murdered that song.... not sure if the sympathy vote will keep him in

I think Jedward will actually get through again this week.... they werent the worst

See Rachel is STILL trying to be like Stacy :rolleyes:

Have only just seen last nights show.

The judges are trying their mind games again!! There are some things that are part of the script and happen every year. If you look back to previous years the same things occur, just a few examples:-

-There is always someone who is rubbish in the final
- Someone always says "this is a singing competition" Wow revelation!!
-There is always a love interest
- There is always a cute one and other stereotypes are covered too
- The judges always say the same things each year
- Louis always mentions Robson & Jerome
- Simon always says controversial stuff even when the singer is OK
- There is always somone with a moving story
- There is always an argument in the house - depends which paper you read

I love the prog but we have to accept that much of it is staged by clever producers who have the primary aim of making a high profile TV show. Its not really about what happens afterwards despite what the marketing says, although for some it does work as a platform like leona. The programme makes the money and raises the profile and status of people like Simon and Cheryl, thats where they make their money and anything on top of that is a bonus for Simon. Those judges know that most of their acts will be history come January.

But I love watching it!!!

Joe was good again but not sure if he could be a star
Olly brilliant
Stacy liked her song although she does need to be a bit more of a performer
Lucy I just dont get it!
Lloyd cute but not a great singer
Jamie great performer whether you like his style or not
Danyl dont overdo the vulnerable card, he can sing and everyone knows it
Rachel dont like her much
I have nothing to say about the remaining act!

xx

LOL...just about sums it up!

Although I think there was a lot of fuss either last year or the year before about the sad stories, so I think they've more or less dropped them.

I agree about what happens after, although the show is a platform for another small money spinner. Anyone who's been there in recent years will know. It's a platform for a year or so's work in shows at BUTLINS!!! I think Chicco still has regular headline spots there..even now. Even though I hated him in the shows, we met him there a few years ago & he was genuinely a really nice guy!

Yeah, I must admit I do sit & roll my eyes...not again, at some of the same old, same old comments each year!

But hey it makes for some great, well talked about TV, which is the objective & the grusome 2sum only act to fuel all that so they'll be there for a few weeks yet, votes or not...unfortunately!

I've just caught up online, can't wait to see Bon Jovi tonight!

As for the acts, well a few of my all time fav songs got murdered!! Not good! Namely Lucie (my fav song of all time, but she just didn't do it justice, it wasn't good!), Rachel (again another brilliant song that she just couldn't pull off) and Danyl (yes he is a great singer, but def didn't pull it off this week, that was quite bad).

Jamie was excellent again, in my eyes he can do no wrong lol, but wish he sang more of a current song. I mean if he'd sang one of the songs the others did, it would've been awesome.

Olly was good, liked him this week.

Lloyd, wish he'd just go home, can't stand him!

Joe, don't like him as he's too cheesey!

Stacey, she is good, but I think a different song would've been better!

As for the other two, well what can I say????

Can't wait to see who goes tonight! Are we gonna be in shock again?!!!

thats exactly my point! Great TV and everyone is talking about it - for whatever reason. Thats what the producers want and thats what they have got. The content of what is being talked about is not important for them just the fact that it is being talked about. And any scandal or gossip that comes along the way is a marketing persons dream.

I'm hoping Lloyd will be the the bottom two, but somehow doubt it as I reckon there are loads of teenage girls voting for him! Rachel please too! But I think it could be a shock again, I think Danyl might be in the bottom two again.

As long as Jamie isn't there, I don't care hehehe!!!

I think maybe Danyl will be in bottom two :(. Olly is now fav to win with bookmakers

Aside from the obvious (think we'll have to put up with them for a few weeks yet!!), I'd like to see Lloyd..he's only had one good week and Rachel (Stacey wannabe...really cringeworthy) in the bottom 2.

I think LLoyd should go too but I dont think he will!

Well, an interesting show!

Joe - thought he was very good - agree the dancers were ridiculous!
Lucy - I thought she was great!
Lloyd - hes just really cute.
Jamie - erm - really? Was that the best he could pull off for rock week??? I expected him to explode, but found his perfomrance dull, bad song, and pretty lackluster considering he IS a rocker.
Danyl - I feel sorry for him - looked totally gutted. Not a very good perfomrance though.
Rachel - ugh.
Stacy - pretty good.
Ollie - pretty good.
Twins - lol - I am going to get run outta here - but I found them very entertaining last night! Loved their outfits/makeup. Yes - they are not talented, but you have to admit, they do give it their all. :D I have a hunch they will be around for a long time.

I thought it was average overall. And why no chats with Bon Jovi before, like with all the other guests??

I would have to say my favourite last night was probably Lucy.

I reckon it will be Rachel and Danyl in the bottom - or maybe Lloyd.

I feel like I am forgetting someone, and if I am, must mean they didnt leave much of an impression.

Wish we could vote Louis off. What a pratt.

ANyone see Pierce's interview with Dani? I like her a lot.

I forgot to record the interview with danni - was it good?

Yes Daisy, I thought it was very good. She was pretty open and honest, got very emotional about a few things....her first husband/divorce, and Kylies illness.

She also talked about Sharon O. (What a cow the old bat is!! Sharon that is)

She also talke about her younger, un-celebrity boyfriend, and they seem really happy.

It made me see her in a new light. :)

Yes glad she's gone, shame they couldn't send both of them home tho!!

Yes Daisy, I thought it was very good. She was pretty open and honest, got very emotional about a few things....her first husband/divorce, and Kylies illness.

She also talked about Sharon O. (What a cow the old bat is!! Sharon that is)

She also talke about her younger, un-celebrity boyfriend, and they seem really happy.

It made me see her in a new light. :)
Glad I didn't watch it...she is someone I really don't want to like!

Anyone who only is where she is because of her sister & then only has horrible things to say about people who really are trying is someone that I really could never like.

On another note really glad Rachel went...what a result, although really fed up those bloody twins are still in...grrr.

On a lighter note, it would actually be quite funny is they did actually win it & then failed to get the Xmas no1...LOL...BUT I REALLY AM ONLY JOKING!!

Glad I didn't watch it...she is someone I really don't want to like!

Anyone who only is where she is because of her sister & then only has horrible things to say about people who really are trying is someone that I really could never like.

On another note really glad Rachel went...what a result, although really fed up those bloody twins are still in...grrr.

On a lighter note, it would actually be quite funny is they did actually win it & then failed to get the Xmas no1...LOL...BUT I REALLY AM ONLY JOKING!!

lol - that would be funny!

Actually, they showed much of early Dani and Kylie footage, and it would appear, Kylie would not have gotten where she has, had it not been for Danni actually. ;)

It was interesintg, and I was never overly fond of Dani, but it changed my opinion. WHich is not always a bad thing. :D

Good result tonight! Glad she is gone. And god, the drama....all grim faced and all. Pah. Good riddance to bad rubbish. :D

Back