X FACTOR!!!!

I am pleased with last nights results and really hope Joe will win :)
Stacey is my least favourite so I won't be disappointed is Olly comes out on top!

Hayley xxx

for me it was danyl and joe
now danyl is out even though he will go onto bigger things
i think joe will win :D

Goes to show how the press character assassination can sway gullible public opinion about someone,

I dont particularly like Danyl but my opinion was formed on what I saw on the TV not what I saw in the press. I dont believe anything I see in the press knowing basically what out and out liars the media can be.

I dont think he came across as a particularly likeable person. Talent wise, hes an amazing singer but I dont think he has 'The X Factor' and like it or not a performers personality can really affect public perception AND sales.

Id love Stacy or Olly to win

Out of three left although it's not my first choice I would pick Joe - he really deserves to win.

Yay Joe to win! He has been my favourite from the start, he seems a real sweetie and really deserves to win!

I don't really care this time who is going to win - my favourite best Jamie has gone ages ago so it doesn't make that much difference.
Personally I wouldn't buy anyone's left CD.
But hey, it's entertaining to watch so will be glued to the screen next Saturday lol

I agree totally I thought Jamie was the best. I have lost interest a bit now and don't really care who wins,wouldn't buy any of their CDs,but will still watch on Sat

Really wish the final was not over two days - I think it will spoil it. Apparently George Michael is pulling out of singing with Joe - anyone heard that?

Oh tensions rise
the act going home is
Stacey :D

Im with you Irene - Olly will not last, he is an entertainer but his career will be short lived. Joe is note perfect in every song he sings.

I like both Joe and Ollie, but for different things. I won't have either of their cds in my collection, but think they are both talented.

Ollie is a better entertainer, in my opinion. He is more fun to watch. But Joe has a better voice.

I think it would be best if Joe wins, because he more fits the mold of a manufactured "pop star" where Ollie is more unique and individual. He wouldn't be stifled by the molding process and would have more creative license if he took 2nd place. He'll no doubt get picked up, and will have more freedom.

Joes got all the pop star qualities. Looks, personality, charm, he's humble, and he has a commercial voice and would fit the mold.

All just my opinions o course.

But I wish em all well, whoever wins, hope they all get something out of it.

Good luck to both, but think Joe will win...do quite like him.

My favs are all gone anyway!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr.................

I hear the show may not happen next year, but if it does it'll be a month longer...yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back