X FACTOR!!!!

Yay Daisy, twice :) Don't know if hubby will be too happy abput that mind! I usually really love the auditions, but I don't think this year they've been quite as good. They seem to have focused on the bad and nutty ones, rather than the good or funny ones. Can't wait for bootcamp, hubby gets interested once it gets to the live finals :) He has been brain washed with it by then lol :D

Yes BL your weight loss certainly is inspiring to say the least!!! You look like a totally different person in the pics, it's amazing and you're doing a fantastic job on maintanence too :D

simon has been unnervingly nice to a lot of the contestants this year... what's the deal with that?! i MUCH prefer the nasty, mean, moody simon... yummy :D :p

Yes could definitely be something to do with the mob, lol I hadn't thought of that!

lol

I still miss Sharoooooooooooooooooooooooon tho!

Yes loved Sharon! Watchen last Saturday's xtra factor last night as hubby was out, teeheehee! Looking forward to this weekend!

I know i thought the same thing its on for an hour and 15mins tonight. Is it normally on this long? x

Yes on tomorrow too! Yay!

Whooo!

Is it just me, or does Cheryl Cole dress too old for her age?

I have seen here in some really gorgeous clothes, and some rather average. But she is such a beauty, she can pull anything off.

No one really stood out for me last night apart from the yank. (Go yanks!! :D)

But I thuoght the couple that sang were sweet. No hope to win, but they were really nice, though he is a bit too weepy - needs to sort that out! :D

Looking forward to tonights!

x

Enjoyed it much more last night, because I thought it was much more entertaining.

Although I agree with you that the only one that actually stood out was the American.

Looking forward to seeing that funny old lady who wanted Simon as her Toyjoy!!! again tonight though...she was really funny...LOL

Enjoyed it much more last night, because I thought it was much more entertaining.

Although I agree with you that the only one that actually stood out was the American.

Looking forward to seeing that funny old lady who wanted Simon as her Toyjoy!!! again tonight though...she was really funny...LOL

Sorry, I'm as bad it was Joyboy!! LOL

that green thing with the fluffy neck?! bleughr! i quite like her and think she looks fabulous most of the time.. but that awful top/dress... ewww!

Back