X FACTOR!!!!

Daisybank

Hmmmmmm!
X Factor - starts on saturday - yay. How sad am I that I cannot wait. That will be my saturday night taken care of for a while! Any one else???

I hope not, come out of the woodwork X factorites! Be loud and proud!

glad you have joined us babes!

I watch it on Saturday and again on Sunday!!! Anytime it is repeated...

I watch the maain show, then the ITV2 bits as well!
Auditions in front of a live audience this year.
Robbie is going to be on too!
The results show is on Sunday this year which will cause me arguments in my house cos no one else like it and it will now take over the whole weekend. O well GET OVER IT I say!

Whoop! i LOVE X Factor! i've been excited about this for weeks now!!

what does everyone think about the auditions having backing music this year? i'm not keen myself!

results on sunday? sounds a bit strictly! man i cant wait.

sxx

Whoop! i LOVE X Factor! i've been excited about this for weeks now!!

what does everyone think about the auditions having backing music this year? i'm not keen myself!

results on sunday? sounds a bit strictly! man i cant wait.

sxx

didnt know about that hun, do they bring their own?

I HATE the audition bit, cant bear to watch it. Once it gets to the final 50 Im addicted though.

Dont like the fact theyre doing the results show on a Sunday. Simon said last year the only way hed do the Sunday show was if it was done live - on a Sunday, not the way Strictly do it, record it on the Sat and show it on the Sunday. Will be interesting to see if he sticks to that.

I always preferred, watching the show, watching Extra, back to the results, back to Extra.. moving to a Sunday just isnt going to be so good :(

I agree I would prefer it all to be on one night too xx

Can't wait
i can't wait to see that guy whose the teacher and also that lady :)

saw the previews today - cant wait :) I know Im sad!!!

xx

lol yes how about the two girls - Dream girls I think they were called, so bad! Loved the guy at the end tho

xx

Mmmm, was a little disappointed with the new format, usually just laugh my way through the auditions, although they have gone on a bit in previous years. Not much to laugh at tonight though!

Didn't realise they were changing results to Sunday either...a way to make more money I suppose!!

Back