X FACTOR!!!!

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow! First time i've actually watched the whole of Xfactor from the very beginning Including auditions! ... Loving Danyl Johnson, Jamie, Ollie (basically Simon's gonna win!! Lol) then i like Stacey... so down to earth can't really put a front on, what you see is what you get... and then i don't mind the girl group that were solo artists and got put together :)

I wanted Cheryl to win... but she has no chance with those guys! Maybe Ricci ok but won't last! And as for the Twins! ... First out please!!!!!!!!!!!! :) thanks :D

:wee::wee::party0011::party0011::bunnydance:
:party0038:

X-factor tomorrow!!! Can you tell I'm excited???

Teeheehee! It's the thought of watching Robbie!

I am so sad - was asked if I could go to a meal in Nov on a Sat night and...........................I told an itsy bitsy porky! "A prior engagement" lol, getting too close to the final. I used to go out on a Saturday night!

Hahahaha! No I wouldn't go either!!!

And it wasn't a little porky, you do have a proir engagement, with your tv lol!!!!

Hahaha, we have a whole 2 hours to look forward to tonight! I told hubby and he said he's going out as can't stand 2hrs of it, hehehe can watch it in peace (hopefully if the kids are asleep!). Another hour tomorrow night too, whoop!

Can't wait now...so who will be first out?

Twins I recon...think they will be an embarassment to everyone....looking forward to cringing!!!

53 minutes and counting!

Thanks for the warning about a spoiler!

I thinki and hope that people will preface their posts that there are spoilers included, if any, particularly now that the live shows are beginning.

So many people SkyPlus and record it - I generally won;t look at this thread until I have seen it just in case. :)

Yes good idea lol, I didn't look at that link as don't wanna know until I've seen it hehehe! Oh not long now, just one more child to get to bed then hopefully some peace!

Aw, Robbie's not on until tomorrow night :(

I thought she did great for the first performance :) Wasn't sure about the song at the start but it was good...

What is Dani on about??? That was a low blow! Who cares if he is gay/straight/bi - whatever?? I thought that lacked a bit of class personally.

That is the ONE thing I don;t like - as soon as the live shows start, the judges get catty and nasty - just like the girls comments to Kandy Rain. Yeah, maybe they were right - but they didnt have to ahmmer it in like jealous cats!! LOL

Overall, everyone was pertty good!

Back