X FACTOR!!!!

Yes I agree send them all home and let there be a few more places for good ones! Bit annoying we have to wait until tomorrow to see who goes through!

Can't wait for the live final and ROBBIE!!!! So excited!!!!! :D:D:D

Hello all

Oops, I am declaring myself an X- Factor addict, I didn't realise there was a thread on minimins. Pleased to confirm that I haven't missed a single episode this season, also watch the Xtra Factor on itv 2, my Saturday night ritual - if I am out then I watch the repeats.
Wish I'd spotted you all sooner - will have a sit down and read all the posts here to catch up x

Hi BB welcome :)

Well, the groups - what a load of CRAP! Sorry - but not a talented group in the lot! How sad is that. IF, and only IF I had to choose a fave it would be the three girls that were NOT a group and got made a group. At least they have some attitude - but the rest! Has Louis gone tone deaf????

HOW could he possibly think those boys have talent????

Everyone else, pretty good!

I like best, in no order, Jamie AFro, Lucy, Ollie and Ricky

Must admit, I can kind of going off Daniel - he is trying too hard. I think the comments on audition day maybe went to his head?? The naturalness about him seems to have faded?

Time wil tell. Will be good tonight!

welcome BB!

I cant remember any good groups tho from the auditions, maybe they are all on GMTV's group competition thing?

Send all the groups home & put through all the overs I say. There isn't one of the overs I'd want to send home, they are all so good!

Change the rules...give Louis half the overs & that would make for some really great finals shows......just to clarify.....KICK OUT ALL THE GROUPS, CAUSE THEY ARE ALL C**P!!

Only another 15 mins to go!! How sad is that.

Was trying to pause the screen earlier to try to find out who was through...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just watching xtra factor, didn't watch it last night! Oh I'm excited to see who goes through!!!! Been great to watch their second songs :D

Woo!!! Very happy with the 3 girls going through, that's the 3 I would've picked!!! :D

Ohohohoh, I'm so excited about next week!!!!! Happy with everybody going through, apart from the two little prats!!! Knew he'd put them through, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knew Jamie would get through, love him!

Lol yeah, poor poor Jamie! Think he's going to do really well ;)

Haha yeah poor Jamie, I hope those two kids are first to go, seriously Louis just fancies them... Even Ronan Keating was like ummm Louis don't put them through! Sooooo excited by next weeks first live final tho :D

great show tonight - cried buckets! Shame about the guy from One True Voice. The forst three to go should be the three groups! And next week it's ROBBIE! Yay, cant wait!

xx

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT ROBBIE, SERIOUSLY I CAN'T WAIT AND I AM DRIVING HUBBY NUTS! How sad I'm I?!!! :eek:

Liked Cheryl's choices.

Danni's first & last, but really don't like the second one.

Simon's...shame he had to get rid of any, but think he probably has the winner...I agree it was a real shame about the guy from popstars.

Louis...LOL...well I think it'll be the quicked exit by one judge in the history of the show...even from the worst groups ever, he's managed to pick the WORST EVER GROUP!!! CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S PUT THROUGH THOSE 2 COMPLETE IDIOTS....OMG.

Hiya

Well I was out yesterday evening but sat up and watched the repeat of X Factor. I tend to really get into this show once the final 12 start competing against each other.
It was sad to watch dreams being broken for the rejected candidates but that will of course be the pattern from here onwards.
Roll on next Saturday!

Happy with the selections, though felt so bad for Simons guy, who was in One True voice. That was sad. SImons got the winner I reckon.

Cheryls good - again, felt so sorry for the young man at the end - he wanted it so bad.

Dani's choices good, though I don;t like the one with the 2 tone hair. WOuld rather have had the gal who lost the lyrics.

Louis - well - lol - it certainly buys the other acts more time. ;)

I am pretty certrain those two boys must have some dirt on Louie. It HAS to be a matter of blackmail. :D

xx

Last edited:
Back