X FACTOR!!!!

Danni - nasty! Not called for and she made herself look like a right p**** IMHO!
Love = Stacey, Danyl, Jamie Afro
Don't like = Kandy Rain, Twins, Lucy

What is Dani on about??? That was a low blow! Who cares if he is gay/straight/bi - whatever?? I thought that lacked a bit of class personally.

That is the ONE thing I don;t like - as soon as the live shows start, the judges get catty and nasty - just like the girls comments to Kandy Rain. Yeah, maybe they were right - but they didnt have to ahmmer it in like jealous cats!! LOL

Overall, everyone was pertty good!

Agreed!! I wanted to actually slap Dani for her comment towards Danyl! Poor guy looked gutted! I really don't get the judges at times... The contestants are there to sing and give a good performance, i get that the fashion concept comes into it too! But like you said with Kandy Rain the two girls just ripped them apart because of how they looked! Didn't once mention their performance or vocals! :mad:

I can see the tabloids ripping into Danni for what she said and her approach to it, very unclassy

Last night was great, can't wait for the results tonight and of course Robbie!

Loved Jamie (my fav from the start :D), Miss Frank (think they're going to do well, they were good), Lucie and Danyl. Danyl was good, great vocals but his personality isn't as great as some of the others. He just doesn't come across as well. Although Danni's comments were totally uncalled for, like BL said who cares about his sexual orientation, it's his performance and vocals that matter.

Want the twins to go, although I have a funny feeling it'll be Kandy Rain out tonight and we'll have to endure the twins for a couple more weeks yet!! Just to annoy us all!

I have to say, the twins, while they were nowhere near the standard of the final shows - they werent as horrible as they were in previous shows.....and they do have tough skin. One of the judges saud "Its not your fault you are in the top 12" and thats true, so foe dealing with the public slating so well, they should get some small props.

But I think you might be right - Britain loves an underdog - they may just make it through another show.....time will tell!!

Yep there always seems to be one act (usually a group) that aren't good but get far, like that really annoying brother and sister duo!!! I feel the twins will be around for a while, they're are probably hoards of young girls voting for them lol!

I think Kandy Rain will go - horrible name IMO. The twins are not great but they are only school boys and should not be subject to all the bad press and comments they have had. They entered the comp like anyone else, they were put through for whatever reason and they have as much right to be there as anyone else.Saw their family on TV and it is upsetiing for them to hear all that stuff too. I don't like their act and don't think they should go too far in the comp though; personal choice.

Itll be interesting to see if tonights show actually is live or if its passed off as being live the way Strictly do when we know that its really recorded on the Sat and showed on the Sunday. IF its live I wouldnt be surprised if Louis wasnt there, if he is there will obviously be a mention of Stephen Gateleys death. If Louis is his usual self and theres no mention then theyve 'blown their cover'

Itll be interesting to see if tonights show actually is live or if its passed off as being live the way Strictly do when we know that its really recorded on the Sat and showed on the Sunday. IF its live I wouldnt be surprised if Louis wasnt there, if he is there will obviously be a mention of Stephen Gateleys death. If Louis is his usual self and theres no mention then theyve 'blown their cover'

Never thought of that! Well worked out! I do think it's live though, but we shall see, very sad news about Stephen Gateley too! :( was shocked. Only 33 :(

Good thinking Starlight, would like to think it is live and if it is I would be surprised if Louis is there.

Yes that's what I think, don't mind it being pre recorded as long as they don't lie about it lol!!! But then as far as tv is concerned there are an awful lot of lies and not truths, as long as it's entertaining then we don't worry too much ;)

It been confirmed that louis won't be on tonights show on account of stephen gately

Yes I thought as much.

what about dannii's comments and subsequent apology.....all very cringeworthy in my opinion!

Back