X FACTOR!!!!

alexandra was AMAZING!!!!! I bet Cheryl is dead jealous....she could never sing live like that, booby dazzler though she is!
And what about Robbie? Not all that in my opinion - but the crowd went wild for him. I've never quite seen the attraction. He looks like he's on something too.....crazy eyes!

they are def live. It makes me laugh cos they want a few arguments between the judges cos apparently it makes good TV. They set out to be "a little bit controversial" but that's like being "a little bit pregnant"!

Well disappointed to see that the two little squirts weren't out but, Kandy Rain were just not that talented, especially against the high quality of rest of this year's performers.

Robbie was performing a new song and although it wasn't that grabbing from the first listen I can guarantee I'll be singing along after a few plays and it'll be a hit.

I was right lol!!!! Should have said earlier today that it'd be between them and Rachel as knew that would happen.

I love Robbie, but yes it did look like he was on something, such a shame as he's had such problems and it'd be nice to think he was over them.

Was it me or was Alexanda miming??? THink at one point near the end you could see she forgot to sing two words, oopppsss!!! She is good tho!

LOL think I'd be miming if I was doing that energetic dance routine... scratch that, I'd be lying curled up in the foetal position on the stage gasping for breath after about 20 seconds :D

Hahaha, yeah lol!

Well, that was, erm interesting.

I did say to my hubby as the show started - "You watch - the twins are going to make it through". "NO WAY" he said. I win. LOL I just figured, Britain loves an Underdog - most women don;t like strippers - most women do the voting - so, pretty much the outcome I expected. :D

Good show.

Whoever voted for the twins should have their telephone privileges taken off them. Rachel definitely deserved to go through she was awesome tonight x

The judges need to be really nice to the twins next week...especially Simon, if he is nobody will vote for them...that'll be a result!!

The group song wasn't great, well at least not the first few lines. The over 25's didn't sound right singing it

The group song wasn't great, well at least not the first few lines. The over 25's didn't sound right singing it

I thought it was pretty good lol, but I do like that song. Thought it worked quite well with all of them.

Looking forward to next week!!!

so whose been your fav
mine is Lucie, Danyl and that other guy the rocker

I thought it was pretty good lol, but I do like that song. Thought it worked quite well with all of them.

Looking forward to next week!!!

Daniel was well off key - but they got it together . Its a great song!!!

Going slightly off topic here - Do you guys know what flash mobs are? Its where lots and lots of people plan a staged event, at the surprise of others.

Well, recently Oprah held a concert in Chicago, and the black Eyed Peas were there, and a flash mob attended. Its great - check this out - and keep your eye on the front - only one girls is dancing....and then, just watch. I love this video = makes me feel good!!
Oprhas reactions are priceless.

I can;t explain it - I get a lump in my throat watching this - just seeing so many people working together for a good feeling. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!! :D:eek:

Enjoy!

YouTube - I Gotta Feeling Live at Oprah's 24th Season Kickoff Party

Wow BL, cheers for that link, that is SO cool! Love the Black Eyed Peas and LOVE Chicago, great city! Reminds me of those t-mobile ads lol, imagine if people danced like that at every concert, how cool would that be???!!!!

great - loved the |T mobile ads too, so much fun esp if you were there!

The most predictable thing about X factor that gives me the biggest laugh is that every single act is brought on following a snippet from one of the judges/choreographer describing the worst case scenario.....It must be in order to build more tension or something...
"I'm just worried that he/she is going to buckle under the pressure and it's going to be a major disaster"
"If XYZ forgets the words again tonight he will be in serious trouble"
"The challenge for her tonight is going to be those really tricky demanding dance moves.....If she messes those up, this could be her last X factor performance"

and then lo and behold, the worst case scenario never seems to happen....Phew!

Back