X FACTOR!!!!

not a fan of lloyd but bless him tonight he could hardly sing!

Dannii was bigger then Kylie was in Australia for a long time before big sis joined Neighbours. I don't think I remember her saying anything pretty horrible, the only thing was that Danyl could have not changed the gender reference in a song which followed an interview he had given earlier the same week in which he said that he was openly bisexual and was not going to try and hide that.

As for tonight's result, I know that Rachel for whatever reason is not too popular, but she has an absolutely amazing voice, just don't think she knew how to act as herself on stage which is a shame. I was shocked to see Lloyd in the bottom two I would have thought the young girls would adore him.

I agree with the fact that Jamie was frankly disappointing in a week when he should have absolutely blown us away, yeah he sang well, I suppose I was just hoping for some magic.

Danyl was wicked today :)

Excluding J&E for me bottom 2 - Lucie and LLoyd

Bottom two, lloyd and jamie.

SOrry - but Jamie is getting a bit samey for me.

Thought Stacy was great tonight. And Ollie....I want Ollie to win now. Loving him every week.

I wish I could vote Louie out. HATE that man. He is such an old lady.

Danyl was the best he has been for weeks tongiht I thought. ANd like his new cleaner look too.

Good show overall!!

But the twins - good god - that was worse then usual!! lol

Oh my gosh, I just watched xtra factor, and they showed them all getting primped and pampered. tHey showed Lucy getting her nails painter, and her nails were filthy! THey were full of balck under the nail!! LOL

Not sure who should be blamed - Lucy, or the Manicurist!! Sheese. CLEAN YOUR NAILS MADAM!!! :rotflmao:

I really do hate Louie.

I havnt watched Xtra yet! Will look out for the nails lol!

oolie is brillant i liked him

Bookmakers are saying Lloyd and Jamie for bottom two tonight!

Loved Olly routine last night lol

How pathetic was Louis accusing Simon of cheating because it was a film he hadnt heard of?? Maybe next year they need to specify the catagory a bit more - Movies (ones Louis has heard of only)]]

I think Lloyd will definitely be in the bottom 2 - but then Im usually wrong.. maybe were in for one of the annual 'shock' results

I am just watching last nights show before tonights results and wanted to say, I have liked them all so far (just watched Lucy) but a bit annoyed that Lucy did a bit of a Stacey type chatter at the end of her performance a bit like Rachael did ... her performance was great but that riled me up a little as her and Stacey are my personal faves now Miss Frank are no longer in it.

Hey Shiny, we noticed that too - and it was even more pronounced then whan Rachel did it. Made her look a bit of a pratt.

Yeh exactly, I dunno if they all stay in the same house and they are picking up habits off her etc, or wether Danni is saying 'Stacey is loved because she is so dippy so be more like her'. After a great performance is kinda was a sad sight to see lol.

YES!!! THEY ARE DOOOOOMED - bye bye you couple of numptys.

(Probably nice lads - BUT - they cannot continue to take spots from good singers)

Back