X FACTOR!!!!

I cannot believe he did that!!!!! :eek:

Lucie woah

He played a tactical move to get rid of a good act in my opinion. Lame - I lost a lot of respect for him now.

Was saying to someone last night that Simon would want them in for a few weeks yet for the publicity....how right was that!??!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont see why everyone is annoyed with Simon, the public vote should be the one that counts I think. Glad it was Lucie - there are a million girl singers like her, would you really buy her music?

:ROTFLMAO:

Brilliant move Simon!!

Gotta admit, I have never bought an album of a winner from this show....so, I really have no vested interest in who wins. I have my favourites, and wish them well but at the end of the day, I am not going to lose sleep over it.

So I must admit, I am beginning to like seing the twins stay in - it is pretty funny, adn it is train wreck TV at its best!! LOL

ANd actually, tonight without all the production, they were probably the best they have been - if best is a word you can use.

I am just now finding it so funny, how much of an uproar to kids from a small island can cause amongst an entire country. :D :D

I know, someone with a real dream is going home week on week and I do feel for them....but gotta admit, it is pretty entertaining in a rather cringeworthy way. Its like a bad movie. :D

I personally think that the farce that is Jedward staying in every week while actual talented people get booted off will be the ruinition of the show. it will lose all it's credibility and will put people off watching. I texted the show this evening saying "Total travesty! Simon needs to grow a pair" ... wonder why it didnt come up on the screen €:eek:)

I think on of the things people forget is this is not just about finding a SINGER - it is about finding an act with X-FACTOR.....Chico could not sing, but he could entertain, etc. SO he went a long way, and now has a quasi career for it.

Maybe people are tired of manufactured music? So the twins are a form of stupid entertainment - akin to Saturday Morning shows - thats where I see them - presenting a young kids program. ANyway - maybe the majorioty does like the change???

Seems odd - but I can't believe all of Ireland is voting THAT much....at first I thought people were voiting them in to piss SImon off - but hard to say whats going on.

Funny though. :D

I'm in the North of Ireland but work around Dublin quite a lot and I haven't heard one word of support for Jedward from anyone I know! On the other hand Louis Walsh seems intent on showing everyone exactly how much of a tool he really is. On the phone in after tonights show he actually told the female caller to shut up! How rude!

Seems odd - but I can't believe all of Ireland is voting THAT much....at first I thought people were voiting them in to piss SImon off - but hard to say whats going on.

We in Ireland cant vote for some reason so the twins staying in is all down to the uk voters.
To be honest i hated them at first but they have sort of grown on me in a weird way,my 2 kids 9&5 love them and were jumping around when they were kept in.
As simon said tonight its not life or death is it and i feel that anybody that has gone so far wouldn`t have won it anyway!

Totally agree, the Rep Of Ireland cant vote, a few of my mates are voting for them just out of patriotism, theres been many acts over the years that have not been the best singers and have been kept in to the end, whether you love them or hate them they are certainly adding controversy to the show, and that at the end of the day, is what's most important to Mr Simon Cowell! I was really really shocked that he give them the opportunity to be saved, after the disdain he felt for them. He is so fake and false and he is in it for himself, HE WANTS TO WIN!!!

I think on of the things people forget is this is not just about finding a SINGER - it is about finding an act with X-FACTOR.....Chico could not sing, but he could entertain, etc. SO he went a long way, and now has a quasi career for it.

Maybe people are tired of manufactured music? So the twins are a form of stupid entertainment - akin to Saturday Morning shows - thats where I see them - presenting a young kids program. ANyway - maybe the majorioty does like the change???

I don't agree, the winner receives a £1mill recording contract. Jedward are more suited to a show like Britains Got Talent where the show and prize are more suited to what they are about.

Without all the production, and just a recording studio (which is what the Xfactor comes down to at the end) they are a couple of poor karaoke singers

I couldn't believe the result last night, she didn't deserve to go, but if she didn't have the votes then that was that.

I really think Jedward will be in the final three (i really hope not, but can see it happening! Remember the annoying brother and sister duo!!!), been saying that for weeks! Somebody obviously likes them out there :(

Wow I missed the results show, will have to watch it online somewhere to witness what happened, I bet they would have gone if it was one of Simon's acts in the sing off :/

I noticed the Stacyisms in Lucie's mannerisms too, I don't think they have been told to act like that I think they have picked it up. I know I have picked up habits of girlfriends I have had close contact with in the past especially if they are very defined, from subconsciously copying intonation or accent to just saying the word "awesome" or something at every opportunity. They like her so they wanna be more like her ^^

lets not forget that there is a reason why Mr Cowell is a multi millionaire, he clearly has an eye for money making ventures. Lucie was never going to win and make him any richer, no one would buy her stuff, she will end up in the west end somewhere happy doing what she does. He knew exactly what he was doing! We are all being sucked into the idea that the programme is some kind of social scheme for giving budding "stars" their chance. Its not! Its a production that makes a lot of money for ITV,the sponsors, and Simon's own businesses. Simon knows that Jedward are potential moneyspinners and also that they have kept his programme on the news agenda better than any advertising could have done. All this so called outrage is crazy, its a TV programme get a grip! No crime has been committed. Its light hearted entertainment for the masses at the expense of some willing fame chasers.

Back