X Factor

mmmmmm................so it is fixed

You know Ive NEVER subscribed to the 'its fixed' train of thought til tonight.....

When has the semi final ever been left to the judges to decide??? NEVER!! Certainly looks like the public votes were going against Cher tonight so they did the only thing they could and changed for format for the first time in the shows history

I do wish Danni had had the backbone to force it to deadlock

Only saving grace it Mary would never have won, with a bit of luck the greeting faced gurner will be voted off first next week - oh and Louise has no acts in the final :bliss:

The ITV website clearly stated The act with the fewest votes will leave the competition, and the others will compete in next week's final.

I see a deluge of complaints to ofcom

One of the chat forums has posted a link to Offcom

Digital Spy has and it seems a lot of people are going to be complaining. I'm also pretty sure Dermot said yesterday that the judges had no say anymore but not 100%. The voting results are made public next week apparently, does anyone know where theyre published?

It was on digital spy. Not sure if was in other places too

So.....
Christina Aguilera
Robbie
Rhianna
Will.I.am

I love Simon always have but don't buy that at all. Contestants have been quoted as saying they only heard about sing off on Sat. Surely if it was always planned then Dermot, as show host would have known x

I don't buy it either, desperately trying to wriggle out of a hefty fine and a possible ban on premium rate phone lines for polling. Hope ofcom see straight thru it

I'm gonna miss the final :cry:

xxxx

Did anyone see the finalists interviewed yesterday?

So what did everyone think of the duets?

Wand Erection & Rob - brilliant
Matt & Rhianna - not bad
Cher & William - dreadful
Rebecca & Christina - did she sing at all?

So what did everyone think of the duets?

Wand Erection & Rob - brilliant
Matt & Rhianna - not bad
Cher & William - dreadful
Rebecca & Christina - did she sing at all?

Pretty much what I thought, Robbie was brilliant with the lads, gave them all something to do. They're not my faves but they were the best of the night IMO

Matt and Rhianna looked like they were full on going to snog! Thought their voices were well matched.

Cher and Will.I.Am...he had so much reverb or something his voice over powered hers but I don't think that was accidental TBH

Rebecca seemed totally overwhelmed, sure she missed her cue to sing but what she did sing was pretty good

I didn't like Christina - she loves herself too much. Rob was great with the bys



Back