X Factor

I'm not a huge Robbie fan but he was absolutely fantastic. He and one direction were a different league to the others

Robbie and One Direction were the best duet tonight....by far! Rihanna ruined Matt's, Christina outshone Rebecca, him from black eyed peas seemed to not give a monkey's what he was doing there!

Cher was AMAZING tonight and didnt deserve to go...that should have been Rebecca although as a Matt fan, I don't think he should win it as he has been poor these last few weeks.

I think tonight was a bit of an anti climax...lets hope tomorrow is a bit more entertaining!

When they did the group song at the start of the show - why was Mary the ONLY one who didn't sing on her own?

Struck me as really funny that the only way they could get Rebecca to move was to leave her standing still and move the stage :giggle:

LMAO! exactly what i said! haha :D i like Rebecca as a person, but i just can't stand her voice! it just doesn't match well! ofc i'm routing for Matt, but tbh i'd be happy with One Direction, they do deserve it... but only if they chuck that Noah out of the group! seriously just what's the point in him being there?? ... though suppose everyone boyband has one of him, one that just does backing and smiles along with everyone else! he does my nut it :D but yes... COME ON MATT :p

SO glad Cheryl... oh sorry i mean Cher went :talk017::party0011:

sorry but she just comes across as too full of herself... whether she really is or not i dont care! you get on that stage and you perform... she performs with too much attitude!!!

you didn't 'smash' it tonight luv! *chuckles* :D

LMAO! exactly what i said! haha :D i like Rebecca as a person, but i just can't stand her voice! it just doesn't match well! ofc i'm routing for Matt, but tbh i'd be happy with One Direction, they do deserve it... but only if they chuck that Noah out of the group! seriously just what's the point in him being there?? ... though suppose everyone boyband has one of him, one that just does backing and smiles along with everyone else! he does my nut it :D but yes... COME ON MATT :p

SO glad Cheryl... oh sorry i mean Cher went :talk017::party0011:

sorry but she just comes across as too full of herself... whether she really is or not i dont care! you get on that stage and you perform... she performs with too much attitude!!!

you didn't 'smash' it tonight luv! *chuckles* :D

Noah? is that a derogatory nickname...for which one?

sorry for barging in again

yes Robbie williams was on the late late show over here in Dublin on Friday and he was very good.

one direction are very good and so is Matt..Rebecca does have a very good voice so i can't tell who will win it..

I don't think i'll be watching next year then...really really dislike James Corden (notice I didn't use the word hate? lol!)

He just winds me up, not sure why, but want to turn off the TV when hes on whether he's being interviewed or in a programme. I just don't find the guy funny.

Its no big deal, didn't watch it at all last year, I think I only watched it this year because I needed a distraction from my diet and Katie and Cher provided something to moan about apart from my statics etc LOL

Og I think I saw Rebecca .. ........... err MOVE?!?!?!?!?

I think one direction will take it due to all the teen votes, many mums moaning about having to top phones up due to their credit being spent on votes. I'd prefer Matt to take it so Dannii has a win under her belt...we'll see

Louis was just interviewed on Sky News. When asked about Cher, Louis said:

"Now she's out, I don't mind saying she was my least favourite contestant from any series. She was unfriendly and ungrateful"

Finally Louis grows some balls!

Back