• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

X Factor

Gemma

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Loved the first show,did you see the girl on Xtra factor who sang Creep, reckon she will make the final 12

yes she was good but I also liked the girl with the flower.............she sang her own version of Katrina & the Waves

did not like the guest judge tonight :(

Loved the lady who works in Tesco

xx

S: 19st4.0lb C: 19st4.0lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Loved x factor! And yes i think katy perry was a bit to big for her booties, but still love her!

loving it!

Seem to be loads of good people through to Boot Camp!

A few funny ones last night and some wierd ones too! Not sure how genuine some of them are though - surely someone in their family/friends would tell them not to do it!! The two girls in particular not sure that was "real"

xx

Did you see that Cher girl sing 'Swag on', i really enjoyed it and think she kinda has the whole package. I hadn't actually heard the song berfore she sang it but now i cant stop listening to it, lol.

I hope she gets into the finals xx

She has unique voice too. But she is only 16, maybe the stress of it all might get ito her, we'll just have to wait and see.

xx

who is your fave?? I love Gamu, she is really good and the guy with the hat - cant remember his name!

xx