x ITS MONDAY x LETS DO IT HOUR BY HOUR x

saffron

Gold Member
Good Morning,

OMG i havent started this thread for ages :eek:

Hope your all fine n dandy this cold n misrable monday

Good luck for any weigh-ins today :)

I have a meeting today at 2.30 with the catering ppl for the wedding reception :eek: :D
Really cant believe how quick the wedding is coming round now to think in 2 weeks time it will be all over done n dusted:eek:

xxxx

Hey Saffron

I'm great - just got my first CD Weekend out the way (no wine or cider is a killer) feeling fresh as a daisy.

I got a wedding coming up too!! Thats what I started the CD. When's your's Chic?

HOPING ANYONE CAN JOIN THIS THREAD X
WOW SO CLOSE TO YOUR BIG DAY YOU MUST BE SOOO EXCITED :party0011:
HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GOOD THIS COLD MONDAY MORN :gen125:
IM OFF TO WORK SOON (MANAGER OF LOCAL FISH AND CHIP SHOP FOR LAST 18 YEARS):silly:BUT NOT HAD EVEN 1 CHIP IN 6 WEEKS :bliss:
GO LUCK WITH ANY WEIGH INS MY ISNT FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS YET

I FEEL LIKE IVE KNOWN ALL OF YOU FOR 6 WEEKS NOW THOUGHT ID STOP BEEN A LURKER:whistle: AND JOIN IN XX MANDY

Morning all,

Im going to join you if you dont mind, think this will be the first time Ive joined a daily thread, Ive always just lurked on the outside looking in on them like Mandye. Hopefully it will keep me on track today as Ive binged two nights in a row (I need a huge kick up the rear)!! So today I will do 790 and stick to it, was doing so well now Ive gone and fluffed it up again and Im not going to let myself waste another month like I did last month. I find its the late afternoons / early evenings I start listening to my cb.

Hope your meeting goes well Tara, wow 2 weeks, you must be getting excited now but hopefully not getting stressed at all?

Heres to a good day all.

Morning all!

It is absolutely freezing in our office, the heating's broken so I'm sat here in my thick coat shivering :-(

12 days til your wedding Tara, how excited are you!!! I've got 6 months to go but I'm stupidly excited lol

Mandy how on earth do you manage to work in a chippy and not stuff your face all day?:eek:

Tiffers well done on your weekend, you've got the hardest part over with now, it's all downhill from here!!!

Missymoo try to put the last couple of days behind you, come on here when you are craving food and read some of the inspirational stories - it works for me everytime

Corinne x

Moring all!!!

Tara....I am excited for you!!! I can remember the buzz leading up to my wedding day and I loved that feeling!!!
Well...I've gone and done it again (hangs head in shame!). I stick to this plan like glue during the week, but come the weekend and I just cave in! To top it all off, it was my Birthday yesterday and we did loads of driving down to South Wales to visit family. My MIL cooked us a roast dinner, even though she knows that I can't eat it on CD, so, I felt obliged to eat it...then she produced a chocolate birthday cake - argh!!!!
My Parents thankfully were a lot more thoughtful and didn't offer me anything but a glass of water!
It snowed!!! I came over all Christmassy yesterday and was giddy for hours with my Daughter!!

Anyway, back to it and back to square one of SS'ing! I am determined to get through one weekend....I did it once before, why can't I do it again?

Have a good day all and I will catch you later on!!

Kerry-Ann
xxxx

Ay up Corinne

Thanks - its hard for a well mastered binge drinker!! My wedding is about 7 months away and my first dress fitting is in december - quiet scared now :rolleyes:

Morning all (well only just morning, almost afternoon!)

I hope everyone has a good CD day. Hope your meeting with the caterers goes well Tara. Wow your wedding has come round so quickly! I bet you're soooo excited. Will we get to see some pics? I hope so :D

Afternoon folks

Can't believe I haven't posted on the daily today doh!!!

I'm having a much better day, choc is out of my system and I'm back and focused.

2 litres water, 4 green teas, 1 hot shake and 1/2 coke zero down so far..hopfully I won't have done too much damage.

Hope your meeting went well Tara, the days are just flying by now...

Hope everyone else in have a good one especially you Mrs V, we're all in this boat together hun so keep rowing ;0)

HM
xx

afternoon all,

well just back home after going to do a bit of christmas shopping
and the shopping centre had to be evacuated! police cars, fire engine on stand by. someone told me it was a bomb scare, really hoping thats not what it was! more that likely some wee ejits smoking in the toilets

got a sewing machine to make my wee girl ( 2 and a half ) some bandana bibs cos shes a huge drooler

struggling to get in all my water today as i went out for 3 hours and didnt drink at all :doh:

Ooooo Claire!!! Sounds frustrating!

Drink that water though Hun!

Afternoon all...thanks for the foot up Maggie!! I will get there in the end! Would ideally love to loose 3lbs this week, but really not sure that's going to happen....who knows though after 4 days SS'ing...fingers crossed!!

Well...nothing exciting to report here really!!! I have decided that as much as I love my job...and I really do!!! I need to make sure that I keep my feelers out, as this is only a Maternity Cover Post that could end in February unless they keep me on....still not heard anything! So, I have been scouring Monster and other sites!

I have drunk 3 litres of water so far...need to squeeze another one in before bedtime, which I know I will do, especially as I am dancing!!!

Keep plodding on all!!!

Lol, thanks Hun!

I definitely feel the burn!!

ladie's I've totally gone off the rails this afternoon!! I've been to a volunteer celebration today and they had the most fantastic buffet! I looked at it and decided I would stay well clear but after seeing everybody coming back with their yummy bread and pasta and mini pot's i could'nt resist!! And which is totally disgusting i went back for seconds, then even more disgustingly i had apple pie and cream after that!!!! Ifeel like a big bloated roly poly now. We all had presents, mine a bottle of wine and a lovely big coffee cup full of sweets and chocolates. I've given all the sweets to my little boy but have deposited the dairy milk bar in the fridge- I should take it out and throw it up the garden really shouldn't ?. I've done a ketostick amd I'm still in; tell me how much damage I've done I need the harsh truth!!!

Get straight back on it Hun, drink more water and you may just get away with it!

Lol. Good for you Katief!!!

We had a charity cook out today at work and they made bratwurst sausages for £1.50...the smell was unbareable!!
I gave them money for the charity, but I politely refused the sausages!! Argh!!!

I feel better for it though, as they are all complaining about indigestion!!! Lol!!!

See, I have cast iron will power during the week, but not the weekend!! Why?????!!!!

well i havent had any water today and i'm in a bad mood.
Got loads of work to do all of a sudden.
I'm not talking to Kerry Ann either who came to south wales and didnt meet me - NASTY.

I'm not going to fall of the wagon cos everyone's given me so much support, instead i'm going to sulk.

Should really go get water but BLEURGH i can't be botherd!!

See what happens when you sit through a double "eukaryotic gene expression" lecture and freeze to death?

Sorry, feeling a bit crap xx

Back