x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Day 4

Well onto Day 4, did a cheeky weigh in again and I have entered the 17's. This is the first time I have been in that area since I ever began dieting all those yrs ago :stickdance:

Still have till friday for the official weigh in, and thats when Ill say what I have lost.

I have always been a serial weigher though :p

So far feeling fine, yesterday was tougher as I didnt have lunch, as you all know :) and I felt really tired by the time I was home from work, and ended up going bed at 10pm!

Well here we are on Day 4, had my breakfast banana shake, and have a bar with me to have at lunch.

Tummy is grumbling a little already, but hoping I can ignore that!

Have a great day Princess-elect. If you feel the urge/hunger pangs just come on here and ramble about anything. Can't weight (see what I did there? Weight, wait? O never mind ;) ) to see your results for the first week. xx

Have a great day Princess-elect. If you feel the urge/hunger pangs just come on here and ramble about anything. Can't weight (see what I did there? Weight, wait? O never mind ;) ) to see your results for the first week. xx

Ha ha I love what you did there :clap:

I cant wait either, I just hope Im not dissapointed. But to be honest, after my hovvering around 18 1/2 stone so so long I would like to think ill be smiling :)

ps also loving the princess-elect YAY

ah u 2 make me laugh!! Love the puns folks!Nee, you are always a princess in my heart! I'm also jealous of the weight loss! but I know how much you are investing in this- fair play to you, you totally deserve the big weight loss. I'm looking forward to coming in on friday (after my 12 miler naturally- I'm building in accountability - see?!) and seeing what the scales "officially" say!

Ahh thanks Kellie :D

Roll on Friday woo hoo ...unless its bad ha ha!

Day 4 Complete Woo Hoo

Day 4, and no slip ups, had my 3 packs and I felt fine.

Sitting here at 10pm and my tummy is rumbling abit more now, so going to go bed after my 'bedtime fag' - how classy do I sound hee hee

Really happy with how I have coped so far, and hoping tomorrow goes ok too, but I can only predict a bad one tomorrow, this is the first evening that I have had the rumbling UH OH...I must stay strong!

Mind you, rumbling but not neccessarily hungry :p

if you start to feel the pinch today nee buy yourself a luxurious bubble bath and have a long soak later- that sometimes helped me when i was on vlcd! xx

Day 5

Woke up this morning feeling fine, but now at work and have a headache coming on, but only minor so going to take some paracetamol and hope that gets rid of it.

Still feeling pretty positive over the Exante experience, long may it continue :D

My biggest problem on Lighterlife was... you guessed it... constipation. Eww-yeuch. I ended up keeping a note of when/if I went so that after 5/6 days I'd take a laxative cos I was sure it wasn't healthy to go longer than that. Doesn't effect everyone like this cos of the water but it can also be linked to the headaches so worth watching out for. Good luck for Day 5 xx

Thanks Judith, Im very frequent in that department normally, and I am considering getting some Benefibre to help with those motions :p so far not been a problem, and very happy to say the headache has gone.

Am having quick twinges/cramps but they go very quickly but all in all am feeling fine and DaNdY :)

End of Day 5

Day 5 over, and was good all day still with no mistakes :)

Feeling more uptight tonight though as if im stressed, but maybe Im just tired.

Not feeling hungry so thats good.

Im going to go wash my hair and relax for abit then watch the apprentice and then sleeeppppp zzzzZZZZ

Have ordered my next months supply today, so no excuses, just full steam ahead :D

Also I have a bad shoulder, hoping its just the way I slept last night but last time I had this I ended up with Burstitus in my Elbow :(

Anyway, as Im not so chatty and not in positive mood (yet i am fully committed) I am gonna go chill for a couple of hours before going bed.

Night

xxx

this is an exciting thread ! like a mini soap opera.. lol You are all doing so well, i hope i can steal some inspiration from you.. unfortunately I'm in Canada and the meal replacements are mucho $$'s which is more than my budget can handle, so i'm just doing my own low calories, low carb diet for now. It was interesting to read how you were feeling on around 800 calories Nee.. i've been doing it for almost a week and feel surprisingly well.

Good luck to you all :)

Day 6....

Woke up feeling fine again, apart from my shoulder.

But going up and down the stairs at home or at work, and walking from the bus to work etc I feel I have no strength!!

I dont feel tired, I just feel week. But not hungry :)

Had my shake for breakfast and have a bar with me for lunch. Tonight Im seeing a friend and possibly going to a pub, so need to make sure I dont automatically order a diet coke or something!! Also hoping to have enough time to fit my soup in tonight before going out.

I am feeling better today compared to last night, although I do feel snappier and WeAk!!!

Love your new photo, Nee, and am so impressed with your efforts, a great big well done to you! Looking foward to tomorrows results!

Thank you hun :) Although the fringe isnt going well today, I look a right state ha ha xx

Fingers crossed for tomorrows WI xx

Sweetie, you have to be prepared for all sorts of fall out from vlcd food replacement. For starters you're probably withdrawing from caffeine hence the feeling of tenseness. You'll also be missing sugar and carbs which is why the recommendation is to reduce them before you start so you don't feel the hit quite so hard. The tenseness will effect your sleeping, hence the stiff neck: it makes me grind my teeth which can effect my neck and my shoulder. Plus without the distraction of food you may find you are examining each symptom more than you would normally when you might just shrug them off or take a couple of painkillers. A cold might also result from the sudden drop in resistence/general physical shock.

But none of this is serious - more annoying. If you can just tough out the first couple of weeks you'll get into the swing of it and your body will become accustomed to it. I think that these are the things the vlcd sellers don't talk about for obvious reasons. But if you are worried about anything you should check with your GP rather than let anything go or fret about it. Afterall your GP should be very supportive about you tackling your weight.

With Lighterlife, in the first week I had to go to 3 meetings so we had the chance to talk about all of this so we all knew we were going through the same things. But obv providing a counsellor for these is what makes it so expensive.

Keep going, we're all behind you 110%. xxx

Thanks Judith, I think everything Im feeling is due to being on VLCD, I hoped after a positive day yesterday that I had got away with feeling the crap of it, but last night and today I do feel different, but its all manageable to deal with it, so not worried.

Im still having Tea and coffee, so I am getting my caffeine fix. but having sweetners instead. but yes everything else I have had to stop and relatively quickly, even though I did try to reduce carbs, it was difficult as thats alot of what I tend to eat...not any more, just Shake shake shake, soup soup soup etc hee hee :)

Day 6 And WI tomorrow :D

Well I have survived another day WOO HOO. Well chuffed :D

Day 6 complete with no slip ups and have been feeling alot better since around 4pm.

Went out tonight and made sure I had my soup before I went and took a bottle of water with me and stuck to that!

So, tomorrow, is my weigh in, my first Exante weigh in. Cant wait to see what the scales will say but if Im honest im not expecting a massive amount as was on a low cal self devised diet, but tomorrow will tell.

Will be posting in the morning .... fingers crossed

x

Good luck with the weigh in this morning Nee. Really hope the scales reflect all your hard work & determination.

x

Back