x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

morning,

Ohhhhh I was naughty and had 5 slices of bread late last night, I dont even know why!!

Then woke up at 5am feeeeeeling really poorly with Period pains...yet no proper period :cry: and have been up since, stomach still hurting and feeling abit sick but the teeth are fine hee hee

For the first time on exante I experimented.... Vanilla shake, hot, with 2 sweetners and coffee, and im drinking that now whilst sitting in my pj's :)

I know I was silly last night but thats not gonna stop me, think it may have been to do with feeling abit rubbish. Also weighed this morning and STS as friday grrrr

x

Last edited:
I have just spent the last 20 mins doing one of my workouts, it blooooody killed hee hee and with not feeling that great, Im quite proud. I may try and do another 30 mins throughout the day, to get rid of the bread that I had last night Oooops!

naughty bread, naughty nee! but today is a new day, and you're trying to make up for your sins ;) so all is good. x

So far so good, for lunch I had 1/2 a bar so tonight I can have a soup and the other half of the bar.

Still not feeling great but better than this morning.

x

I had 1/2 a bar for lunch so I can have the other half with my soup tonight, now trying to hold out for abit till I have them on the hope it gets me through the night :D

hee hee it didnt show my post so reposted but shorter and now I have 2 on there silly internet!

I could never quite manage to leave half a bar. I usually ended up leaving around 1/4 for 'dessert'. Just used to make me feel better for some reason.

Had my Mushroom soup and half a bar saved over from earlier, quite impressed as thats the first time I have been able to save some of a bar I normally scoff it down.

Going to play WOW for a while then watch the 'Will my crash diet kill me' then have another hour on WOW then sleeeeep off my poorlyness :D

nee nee nee nee nee! Bread is bad! U cheeky girl! Glad your back on it tho! Good girl :) Ive found that having half of the packs more often really helps me get through the day! Esp the soups cos I add bout 200mls of water so they go further an als dilutes the taste lol!

did u like the diet program? i though it was bobbins!!

love ya lots

xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes I am naughty but not today :angeldevil:

Yep, I watched it, I dont like how it compared the 3 diets when CD is nothing like the other 2, next week there doing LL so thats another one to watch :D

Been good today, I didnt go back to my exercise dvd but I have been feeling so weird with stomach pains today!

Tomorrow, my little car, is going to hospital, so Im going to drive the car there (obviously:)) and take my active dog hee hee the other one cant hack it bless him :doggy:, and walk home from the garage, its about 3 miles, and then Im going to try and walk back to pick it up when its done, which Im hoping may help me get something shifted on the WI for Friday!!!

Anyway, having a cuppa then going bed as been up since 5am :sign0137:

Night y'all

Leaving soon to take the car and looking forward to my walk home, even tho it seems freezing!!

When I come home will have my first pack :)

WI tomorrow, and all counts, I need a loss, even though I havent been perfect this week hee hee

Back from my walk, it worked out about an hour, but I diverted all over the place to make it longer too, and was walking pretty fast, when I got in I had a major sweat on hee hee

Checked how many calories burnt and its approx 300, which is 3 slices of bread hee hee

Feeling knackered now, so just had my shake and sitting with a cuppa :)

I also just updated my fitness pal, which I havent done for a few months and since I last put my weight in (for the check in) I have lost 25lbs, makes you realise how much you have lost doesnt it.

Gonna see how im feeling this afternoon and may try and do another 20 min workout or go for another small dog walk, with the old one :D

Yeeeay hope u have a fabby day!

Well done on deciding to walk to an from the garage! I'm attempting to walk home from school and the back again to pick her up! It's a bit far for Amber to walk so when I'm with her we get the bus! But this morning was something else!!! Brrr was far too cold so I caught bus!

Good luck for weigh in mrs

xxxx

Walking can be so good, and more importantly free, not sure why I dont make more effort, I used too :)

Yeah I know what u mean! Hopefully it will start getting warmer soon! It's much easier when the sun shining and ur fingers N tows aren't about to drop off

xxx

Yeah I know what u mean! Hopefully it will start getting warmer soon! It's much easier when the sun shining and ur fingers N tows aren't about to drop off

xxx

hee hee Yes, its not good to be walking around with fingers and toes dropping off all over the place, mind you when its warm and sunny, the sweat'a'thon begins (well in my case its already started ;))

Loool! Im not a sweat'er lol! im the opposit ATM! I just cant get warm!!! bbrrrrrrrrrrr lol

xx

I feel I have done very well today.

Walked for an hour this morning, then came back had my shake, picked up the car and did a shorter walk, came back and had half a bar (Im finding that soo good) then chilled for a while, I did another 20 mins on the dance workout and my god, my arms and legs are now in pain but it does feel good.

Just had the veg soup, which for some reason tasted bloody beaut' tonight, and then the other half of my bar.

Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow...'Please show a loss, Pleeaasseee'

Back