x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

New tactic today....Im not trying to be good ;) :)

Will see how it goes :D

So far 1 hour of not being good and have been good.... so will continue to not be good for the day I hope ;)

(can you see what Im doing ay :D)

You sound like youre at the same stage I was with Exante Nee. Was just wasting my time and money even pretending to stick with it. Maybe you just need a break from it for a while and then youll be ready to go again.

And no nothing is really perfect but as long as its good enough thats pretty much whats important.

Im defo up for exante or maybe even atkins or something, but I think with things going on at the moment, I have let myself stray too far, if I only have a day off Im just about fine, but it led to the whole weekend then through the week too!!

Today im telling myself to be bad (trying abit of reverse physcology) and so far not messed up :D

i admire anyone who stays on exante, i just couldn't do it :( wish i could have, i'd prob be near target by now!! x

Today didnt go quite to plan, I caved in after having an annoying conversation with my mum.

But was pleased to be honest, without eating excessively, I felt so wrong doing it, I felt embarressed getting the food, then disgusted in eating it, and then sick for eating crap.

Tomorrow im going to start how I mean to go on, up at 7am, do an exercise dvd even if for only 20-30 mins, then get showered. Im picking up my friend from hospital at 9am, who is also on a diet so I know I wont be stupid with her, taking her home and going to entertain her for 2-3 hours as she has just had eye laser surgery, come home, walk the dogs and do my best to get through the day without being so stupid!!!

Eating crap is making me miserable, I have enough stress and misery going on around me, without adding extra stress and upset to it, and Ive said it before, one thing I can control is my diet and in turn my happiness.

Weigh Day with no WI

Got up at 7am as planned, did about 5 mins of Urban workout then tried my Fame workout for 20 mins, the fame one was abit too fast paced for me!

Havent weighed this morning, was going too, but I have woken in a positve dieting mood and dont wanna upset myself as I know I have gained nearly a stone!!!

May have a peak in a mo before my shower and if I feel guttsy enough I may declare just how bad I have been in terms of being totally out of control!

having a quick coffee before getting ready, then off out for the morning.

Will be back late morning/early afternoon to have a better nose around :)

xx

Hey nee..

Come on.. we can do this.. together.. we can be good!

Hey nee..

Come on.. we can do this.. together.. we can be good!

Yes we sure can Kes, I need help eeek!!

---------------------------------------------------------

What can I say, Im one big huge error in the world of food!!

I know it gets boring reading the same things over and over, and I have been thinking for the last hour or so what to type, without anyone reading thinking...oh here we go again ....:sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

***Ooh hang on...Im watching take me out, and my god some old dude is on it ha ha hillarious! Please tell me someone is watching it HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE cute but sooo wrong****

Anyway....... I have been reading peoples posts before doing mine and come across lovely SammyE's and here is what she put

''
I would be lying it I said Im finding it easy... Im not but I just realised I can keep making excuses for myself or I can just get on with it. We can all blame hundreds of things for why we got overweight but truthfully (unless medical) there is only one person to blame and thats us, I put the food in my mouth, be it comfort eating, greedy whatever... it was me who made the choice to eat it and now I can either keep making excuses, keep cheating and just perlong this... or I can get my head back in the game and focus on why Im doing this and what the end goal is.

Everytime I see the scales go down, it makes me feel a hell of a lot better then eating the bad food Ive refused would have. If I cheat, I feel guilty, get angry with myself, regret eating it... whats the enjoyment in that? If I turn it down and see the scales dropping, I feel proud of myself, feel a tiny bit more happy in my own skin and most importantly... it rebuilds my confidence, makes it easier to walk down the street with my head held high... I will now happily walk through a group of lads, before if I saw a group of lads, I would do my best to avoid walking through the middle of them or near them, with the hope they wouldnt comment on the fat girl, stupid huh? But thats how low my confidence was.

We can all say "tomorrow I will be good" "tomorrow I will restart" but tomorrow can be a day, a week, a month, a year... tomorrow can just keep getting pushed back and back until it never comes and until you have wasted your life waiting for tomorrow to make a change.

You just have to look through this forum to see what amazing weight loses people make, people who probably thought they would always be overweight, we can all do this, we just need to want it enough and face up to the reality of it and stop making excuses, Im the worse for this but thats gotta change, no more excuses!
''

Makes me think of what I want, where Im going wrong, and why the hell am I doing it.

Its hard to understand eating habbits, and I dont wanna be making excuses, Kes and I said in the last couple of days, theres no-one to blame but ourselves for nibbling away and being silly.

Ultimately, I know what I want, I know I can do it, and I need to be strict!

I have spoken to the OH tonight and said how I need more help with my diet, and how Im struggling. I asked that he doesnt mention ANYTHING that might set my tastebuds off, and when he wants food to just get it and not include me, also that before he sits to eat, to ask if I need to leave the room!

Tomorrow, I will be strict, I will avoid everything possible and take my mind off things by walking, or doing my canvass.

Im just under 17 1/2 stone...from a week of pigging!! JOKE!!!:mad:

But I will get back in the 16's by Friday!! and thats a guarantee :D

Sorry for the long post but was needed

xxx

best of luck with getting back on board my lovely... x

OH and I have been to a country park walking Milly for around an hour or so, was chilly but really nice, on the way home we stopped for a coffee which was yum!

Milly is still filthy from the walk but will be sticking her in the bath shortly, mucky pup!!

So far going ok!

wow he's tiny! how tall is he?

he is 2ft 9" so ickle :D

oh wow that is very small!! he must weigh like 2-3 stone or something :eek:

Im not sure how much he weighs actually but he is a muscle man, dances too and a few other bits, how sweet, hes on the channel 'fiver' now :)

Ive got an unexplainable phobia of midgets... so glad i didnt click on that link haha

Back