x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Currently at work having a sneaky peek at Mini's before finishing for the day hee hee so naughty ;)

Been good today so far but admit I am thinking of salad again tonight, its just toooo nice ha ha but Id rather be wanting a salad than something naughty so I cant complain really :D

Hope everyone is well

xx

Nee you astounded me... if the only thing you want is salad... go for it hunni!
The only thing I want right now is to eat cereal for breakfast lunch and dinner!

And at least its a 4 day week, then a 3 day week then another 4 day week! Can not be complaining at that!.
(but just to rub it in... I've got all days off till 2nd may lol)

Nee you astounded me... if the only thing you want is salad... go for it hunni!
The only thing I want right now is to eat cereal for breakfast lunch and dinner!

And at least its a 4 day week, then a 3 day week then another 4 day week! Can not be complaining at that!.
(but just to rub it in... I've got all days off till 2nd may lol)

Oooh im now wounded by your time off till 2nd May :( ha ha :)

Had me salad last night was really nice, but thinking I shouldnt have now as Im 2lbs up this morning :( Hope its just water retention or something cos I really havent been bad at all, I dont class salad as going stupid!

3 days till 4 days off woop :D

what are you doing for your 4 days off lovely?

convinces nees to do weight watchers so having a salad would put us all to shame instead of her worrying about it screwing up :D
If it helps i wanna nom a dairy milk atm so salad is waaaaay good :D

leaves hugs n smoochies all over your thread xxx (suns shining ... im happy and wanting to share the luuuurve :D)

what are you doing for your 4 days off lovely?

Not much at the minute hun, but just looking forward to enjoying some days off, lots of walking with the dogs and chilling, what about you?

xx

convinces nees to do weight watchers so having a salad would put us all to shame instead of her worrying about it screwing up :D
If it helps i wanna nom a dairy milk atm so salad is waaaaay good :D

leaves hugs n smoochies all over your thread xxx (suns shining ... im happy and wanting to share the luuuurve :D)

Ahh GLL you are so sweet, I am feeling the lurrvvee :D

How are you getting on?

xxx

Been good so far today... I think ha! Just enjoying this nice weather I find it quite uplifting... 2 days of work now till 4 days off YAY

xx

How are you getting on?
am in between stressed out my head and burying my head in the sand lol
alls good now, one letter from the tax office makes you fall to pieces :D (self assessment tax return virgin heh)
planning on a long bath and some self pampering later on, no one else is going to do it for me :D

oh and adds ... mini eewok is getting haircut tomorrrow, will post pics.
I do love eewoks and still go awwwwwwwwwwwww when my son puts the star wars dvd on and they come on. too cute ^_^

Youre doing great Nee. A huge well done on asking yourself if you were hungry before eating. Thats something I really struggle with.

oh and adds ... mini eewok is getting haircut tomorrrow, will post pics.
I do love eewoks and still go awwwwwwwwwwwww when my son puts the star wars dvd on and they come on. too cute ^_^

Oooh post them on my thread Pleeaasseee I love little eewoks :D

Will post one I used to pet sit for at some point its so cute :)

Youre doing great Nee. A huge well done on asking yourself if you were hungry before eating. Thats something I really struggle with.

Thanks hun, Yeh was really impressed with myself to be honest too, this was quite an unusual experience hee hee

---------------------------------

Must be honest, feeling really down tonight, I weighed (as I often do) and im currently 16.10.. WTF!!! Seriously the worst I have had is a salad so feeling well frustrated, mind you feeling a tad blocked in the lower region ;)

Sucks...sucks...sucksss!!!

Anyway, still sticking to it, and happy that im not caving in, this is pretty good going for me hee hee

:)

Do you usually weigh at night? I'm
always a few lb heavier then...

Do you usually weigh at night? I'm
always a few lb heavier then...

Yeh I weigh all the time, so I have a good idea what ill be like the next morning hee hee

16.7 this morning eeek!

Scales as said above are 16.7 this morning, I cant gain this week surely...can TOTM really affect weight so bad?

Still up for sticking to everything which is good, cos normally a jump up in the scales ruins my motivation, but this time I have to fight through it.

Gonna start having my MRP for breakfast and evening dinner then at lunch time from work get a small salad but no meat just salad and see if this helps with losses over the next week :D Besides im sure Id rather a salad than having just meat at lunch!!

TOTM can show up to 9lb gain. It should all vanish when you have finished and leave you with the real weight hun xxx

no longer an eewok

she looks sooo differnt, I swear they switched her at the groomers :D

TOTM can show up to 9lb gain. It should all vanish when you have finished and leave you with the real weight hun xxx

Ahh I hope your right hun :D

no longer an eewok

she looks sooo differnt, I swear they switched her at the groomers :D

Oh how cute, I must get this pic on for you, you will love it!!! Remind me if I forget!

xxx

Check out the little pup a roo here....

Attachments

• n764811982_1226796_1450.jpg
    n764811982_1226796_1450.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 44
  • n764811982_1226792_99.jpg
    n764811982_1226792_99.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 45
And these are my babies....

Bruno the big old man and Milly the ickle'r one :D

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    501.3 KB · Views: 47
  • My Babies.jpg
    My Babies.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 47
Anyway...After posting madly with pics....

Feeling mopey as weighed and now 16.11 :( So annoyed, had salad at lunch and not joking was really tiny portion!!!

Oh well see what the morning says hey!! Friday official WI so maybe it will be gone by then?!

Back