x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

you can do it nee! just think of you in cocktail and bridesmaid dresses!! x

Well what a mad few days!!!

OH has lost his job :cry: Im working every hour, when does this hassle and struggle ever stop!!!

Not been eating to great, but plan on being on plan from tomorrow through till xmas day and looking forward to having some control, if thats the only thing I can control, then Im going to!!!

Work going good, infact I am truely loving it, alot of hours and really not much time off, but keep trying to think of what else may come up from it, I have already been asked from the Stage Management to forward my CV which is great! and was strange yesterday standing in the car park smoking a fag to see Ray Quinn, wondering around walking his little dog! Oh how things can change (and this is not due to being a Fan of Ray Quinn, sadly he irritates me, but apparently he is a nice guy!!)

Although things have headed abit downhill this last week at home, I went into town today and bought a christmas tree, and lots of silver and pink decorations and spent the afternoon doing my tree, rather than sleeping - which is what I should have done :D

Things can only get better right!!!

aww so sorry to hear about o/h, its been some year for you guys. keeping my fingers and toes crossed that he finds something else quickly xx

Was fine eating on the plan at work till I got home, and then had a jam roly poly... OOPS!! But will be good again tomorrow :D

Had some more naughty days, but going to be on plan Mon-friday to shift some pounds for xmas day, then going to get back on plan as quickly as I can!

Today was my day off and have been all over the place getting all my xmas pressies, eventually got home and have now wrapped everything and even hung up the dogs stockings hee hee

Im now sooo ready for xmas :)

Working tomorrow through till xmas eve, have xmas day off then working through till new yrs eve, so not much time off over the jolly period but nevermind.

Ive managed to get 4 days off over Christmas - from Christmas Eve until the Tuesday but am working New Years Eve and New Years Day. Fortunately Id much rather have Christmas off coz New Year doesnt bother me in the slightest.

another new year day worker here! don't mind though, they pay me an embarrassing amount to be there! how is o/h getting on lovely? xx

Hey hey,

Its nearly xmas and Im so excited, have earlier shows today so I should get home about 8pm tonight YAY!!

OH, not doing greatly workwise just yet, but I hope that on Monday he will up the pace abit otherwise were screwed!!

Diet....there is no diet currently, Im going to have a guilt free xmas and then start a fresh as of sunday/monday :) Im already in the mind frame, just wanna get started again but no way with it being xmas day tomorrow.

Happy xmas eve :D

xx

3 hours to go, 3 hours till santa, 3 hours till the big fat fella comes down my chimney and gives me presents, 3 hours till santaaaaa

:D

Hope you are having a great day, Nee. It's 11.30 PM here, and all over for another year, thank goodness! (One of our sayings here is "In England it's morning", from a Crowded House song, it's sort of "settle down". Never meant much to me, until I joined Minis!)

Happy Xmas, Minusfour, hope you had a lovely day and that father christmas was very kind to you

xxx

Christmas is over now (well it is for me) today I am working and going to eat as I please, ready for my big restart tomorrow.

The scales are not going to be my friend, I know this, but I dont care, I would rather know the damage this time and get rid of those extra lbs!

Im excited about starting again, and I hope this time I dont crack under the pressure of temptation ha ha!!

I struggled to sleep last night, I think I had overdosed on sugar and fat and my body couldnt rest, Not a feeling I want to continue with!!

Another restarter in the morning here. So far Im showing a 4lb gain and will probably be even more by tomorrow but I dont care. Ive enjoyed it and am now totally motivated to get back into it again.

Morning all,

I did the big weigh in this morning and was 17st 13lbs, so yes a nice big gain :D but in the spirit of xmas it was worth it hee hee

xx

Hi Nee, Good luck with your restart, you sound very motivated. I also restarted yesterday, was going to wait till the 1st Jan, but thought I would start earlier as was feeling really rubbish and bloated. Good luck with your first weigh in. x

Sadly today hasnt gone well at all. But it was on my own decision, I still have so much bad food (chocs etc) and I decided that maybe I need to eat everything to get past the thought of it sitting around!! However, I still havent got through much of it, I wish I could choose to not eat it and let it sit there but I know it will eventually get the better of me, and stupidly I wont throw it away.

Hmmm why am I so weak??

Im scared to get onto the scales... Im guessing.... half a stone gain at least... new year new start.

Back