x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

hey hun how you getting on today x

Well the diet didnt really start on the 27th, its now a restart for the 2nd Jan, I have a family meal thing tomorrow, which will be my last meal and bad eating day and then on the 2nd I will be getting my big bum moving :D

My sister has been speaking to me alot more this week about the bridesmaid dresses and just to get a size 18, I need to lose around 20cms off my bust, waist, hips each etc and that is scaring me now, I dont want her to have to choose dresses she doesnt want because of her fat sister :(

So this time I have to sort it. no major breaks and if I do, then I have to get back on it straight away.

wish me luck!!!

good luck sweetheart... keep your mind on the goal... x

New Years day!!!

Firstly happy new year :D

Today Im going for a meal at my parents, going to enjoy all of it and also enjoy the whole day and tomorrow...Diet!! Im excited, lets get to work ....tomorrow ;)

The day is nearly over and Im prepared for tomorrow....knowing there is still a good 2 hours, I do feel like I need to eat some more crap to make sure I have had all I can, but I dont know I have anything arrgghhh hee hee

The dilema's of the last binge before the diet starts!!

Although according to my original plan I have until the end of Monday, I have already started winding down so it doesn't come as such a shock. There is not much left now other than a mini xmas pud, a handful of chocolate coins, and a wedge of stilton :)

Hee hee inge, maybe you can start on Monday then?

I am now roasting a large amount of parsnips which i will have with gravy and then my last bag of chocolate coins, Then thats it no more junk :)

Did my weigh in, and gone up another 4lbs this week, but the restart, starts today :D

Fingers crossed for day 1!!

you can do it nee!! just think of a slinky summer 2011... x

Successfull day ...YiPpEeeeE

Managed to get through the day without any slip ups, and someone came in to work with a tin of Victoria biscuits hmmm for all the techies, and I chose what I wanted but made someone else eat it YEHHH :D

So feeling proud that I have done today, now onto tomorrow....

I might do my next official weigh in on the 14th Jan, as I think I prefer Friday weigh ins, and this would be a short week

My new 'Operation Princess' action plan

Today I restarted my diet.

I gained 1 stone over xmas!! This could have been less had I have chosen better foods to eat, but as a fact...I didnt.

Well today I have got back on the plan, have set myself my goal for reaching my Operation Princess challenge.

Today I weigh 18st 3lbs.... I want to weigh 13st for the wedding.

This allows me 179 days to lose 73lbs (5st 3lbs) (this is a little more realistic based on the dates)

On average I need to lose 3lbs a week to get anywhere near this and of course I have to accept there will be some bad days but Im going to try so hard to sort this out!

Keeping my fingers crossed :p

I gained 6lbs over Christmas Nee and after restarting last Monday had lost 6.8lbs this week so you will have that stone off in no time.

hellllooooooooooooooooo!

Hows you!

Well done on day 1! Hows day 2 been all good I hope!

Just wanted so say thanks to you for all the help u gave me on deciding :D we can soooo do this!

lotsa love

xxxx

I gained 6lbs over Christmas Nee and after restarting last Monday had lost 6.8lbs this week so you will have that stone off in no time.

Thanks Joanne, hopefully I will shift this stone gain quickly, I wanna get to see some difference in my shape for once :) And well done again on the 6.8lbs woop xx

hellllooooooooooooooooo!

Hows you!

Well done on day 1! Hows day 2 been all good I hope!

Just wanted so say thanks to you for all the help u gave me on deciding :D we can soooo do this!

lotsa love

xxxx

Hey Sweetie,

Im good thanks, hope your ok and excited hee hee

No problems sweets, anytime xxxxx

------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2 completed, roll on day 3!!! luckily I have tomorrow off so hopefully will have the bad feeling of the diet then rather than at work :)

Well done Nee. This is my first day back into it since Saturday although Monday - Friday last week I was 100%. Seems so much harder today though for some reason.

Keep at it Joanne, we can do this :)

So far today I have only had one pack, been out for 2 reasonable dog walks and chilled and watched eclipse with the OH :D oh how I love days off .... back to work tomorrow tho

xx

Woooop well done for compleating day 3!

My order has been dispatched wooot! Im slightly worrid tho cos I have a V V busy day tomoz an will bein an out all day eeeek!

Hope your well chickie

xxxxxx

Woooop well done for compleating day 3!

My order has been dispatched wooot! Im slightly worrid tho cos I have a V V busy day tomoz an will bein an out all day eeeek!

Hope your well chickie

xxxxxx

Thank you :D

Feeling super positive again now, although I plan to drink on Sat night and the following sat, I intend to be a trooper and stick to plan, I will no longer be a fat muffin hee hee

Hopefully you will be in at the right time for when it comes, let me know when you get it xxx

feeeeeeling good...do do do dooo de doooo

well wanted to post again to say how Im feeling, and at this minute Im feeling pretty darn good!

Feel totally motivated, been out for 2 good walks today and spent most of my evening looking on Argos for a cross trainer or exercise bike or something

I have to do this!!!

Back