x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Hey hun!

Hope you are ok after the other daay! Maybe its worth mentioning it to you docs next time your in!

Glad your doing fab diet wise!

Miss ya lots, need a good gossip soon :p

xxxx

Well done on your inch loss Nee. Hope work isn't too painful.

Thanks hun, sadly I think you cursed me....I managed to cut myself on a stanley knife at work hee hee very painfull ;)

x

Hey hun!

Hope you are ok after the other daay! Maybe its worth mentioning it to you docs next time your in!

Glad your doing fab diet wise!

Miss ya lots, need a good gossip soon :p

xxxx

Yeh Im ok, just something that keeps happening and bothering me, hopefully I can sort it out!

Indeed, a good gossip is due, but got another long day today :( but very soon :)

xx

---------------------------------------------------
Was proud yesterday, People were eating cheese on toast, maccy d's and subway in front of me, and I was offered doritos, roses etc and didnt have anything :D

Felt like a long day but was a good day, listening to music cutting Gels, and sticking things all day then did the show last night, feeling tired today though.

Scales really arent moving, had TOTM im sure for the last 2 weeks!!! so could this be reflecting on the scales?! nah, thats me looking for a reason for no loss, well WI tomorrow so fingers crossed it moves a little!!

Im working another 14 hour day, so may not be on later, but will be posting tomorrow morning

xx

Hey hun!

Boo to the late nite! What u like with your finger!!!

Sooo glad you resisted hun! Cant wait for your WI wooop! You will ace it!

Speak soon my lovely

xxxx

good luck hun, hope the scales move for ya

Just home from work, Thanks for the posts :D

Really not thinking a great loss, but as long as there is a loss then I will be a tiny bit happy, just wanted a good one to keep me motivated.

Anyway, very tired and need to plan a route for the morning, will post WI result in the morning

xx

WI....meh....but is a loss

Weighed and have lost 2lbs, not over the moon but pleased its a loss :)

For Jamuary I have lost 15lbs though which I am pleased about, maybe this week I can break out of the 17's!!

Well done nee! That's fab....

Keep up the hard work and determination and you will get there!

well done lovely xxx

Wooop woooop! Well done missy!

Hope u have another fabby day!

xxxx

15lbs in 4 weeks is f*cking amazin. You total star you!! xx

Morning missis hope u have a good day!

Do u have a day off this week? Your making me tired with all this work ha

xxx

Day Off today...(from work)

I finished the show and got home at 12pm last night, and woke up far too early today but am only sitting catching up on Hollyoaks :)

Think Im going insane at the min, one second I am super happy, then the next I want to kill someone, I dont even feel its to do with the diet, I just keep feeling rejected by everyone!!

I feel so pathetic!! Yesterday, my sister called about the bridemaid dresses, 2 of the bridesmaid were being measured for a dress that she has now chose (this dress being chose purely because of me, which really annoys me!) and whilst speaking she said, 'we decided we are going to put make up on your tattoo on your foot, as we dont want it being seen on our photos' so I said ' but thats part of me, so Im not happy about it' so she said ' well we dont want it seen'.....yeh, thanks for that!!

Then my friends really leave me feeling left out at times, I really dont know if they make enough effort for me, my OH gets really annoyed as he feels its all very one sided, in that I am making effort and they never do' I wish it didnt bother me, but how do you change the way you think but keep them in your life?? I think its just us getting older and not having much time for one another, but yesterday my 'supposed' best mate said ' were all in relationships now, its not as easy' I said, why does that make a difference, you have been married for 8/9 yrs, I have been with my OH for 7yrs?' of course no response!!

Just upsetting when the people you wanna rely on are either so occupied by weddings they forget who you are, and for friends to not really see how much has changed and help us all move onwards with it.

On the plus side, yesterday I rocked the diet! Friday I had a sandwich, then beans on toast for dinner, and a couple of cookies, (my weigh day treat that I need to stop doing) so yesterday I knew I had be strict, inbetween the shows, the cast had fish and chips, there was at least 16 people around me munching away on them whilst I sat and sniffed :D then when I got home OH wanted a Maccy 'ds I went and got it and didnt have a thing :) I did consider it, but realised I was tempted but not actually hungry so therefore made the right choice :D

Firstly well done on last night- willpower of Superman there.
Secondly big hugs. Yes your tattoo is part of you. I don't like tattoos, so i don't get one. My friend has a tattoo and it is part of her, just like her blond hair (which she also chose and was not born with). For some reasons, brides often believe "their day" is so about them, that people involved become like props. Your sister is probably a lovely person who loves every bit of you. Yet this seems a little callous. and who is the "we"- her and the fiance or her and the other bridesmaids?
I don;t know whehter a heart to heart would work, or humour... like ask her if the bridesmaids should get the same colour contact lenses so ur eyes all match!! it doesnt sound easy Nee.
I would not worry about the dress, we all have good bits and bad bits, some suit halternecks, other look like russian athletes in them, some suit short, some long. Let this one go Nee.

As for the friends, back off for your own sanity. Its hard when you feel you do all the work. I reckon in friendship, we all have a friend who depends on us, a friend who is usually the easiest to be around, the high maintenance friend, and maybe even the friend you wonder why am i friends with you. Sometimes we back away from our friendships- its not about loving or appreciating the person less, its just that its time to concentrate on other things. Then we move back togehter as if we have never been apart. However in some relationships, the elsatic band wasn't strong enough to pull us back together and instead silently snapped.

You are a lovely friend Nee, and I'm glad you are in my (virtual) life

Lovely post Kellie, thank you.

Regarding the dress, I just wanted it to be chose because she loved it, not because Im fat, and it wouldnt have been so bad if she hadnt kept it main topic of conversation. But now its chose, I feel better for it :)

Tattoo and the 'we' is her and her fiance, I love your suggestion about the lenses ha ha that could be a funny subject to bring up hee hee

Friends, are hard work, Im scared to back off but by trying so hard all the time gets tiring, Im not sure I can do it anymore. I agree totally on what you said, and what you described bizarely are my friends ha ha

Nothing to add Nee coz Kellie said it all better than I could but I hope you're feeling better and if nothing else you know we are here for you.

Back