x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

i'd be annoyed about the tattoo thing too to be honest...grr at that... hope you enjoyed your weekend lovely lady x

Had a good day, moaned lots...perfect bliss sometimes :D

Been good with the diet and been on plan but have had diet coke, but tbh, Im not gonna count that as wrong!

Now watching P.S I love you which Im really enjoying and trying to forget things going on and relax...Oooh how I love to relax!

Working at 9am and will possibly be there till 11pm, but hoping to finish by 7pm.

Money isnt allowing it right now, but really thinking I need to do more!! no idea what tho! America is springing to mind again, but this is possibly to do with my recent application for an internship..hmmm ... nice to relax, watching a good film and letting the mind go where it wants

Alarm went off at 6.45am, I got up feeling really muddled up, had my shower and realised Im totally knackered, so am not working today, I still am sitting awake mind you but Im not sure I would cope with any heavy lifting etc

Feel really guilty, and also said I was sick in the night, when I actually had a nightmare and woke up crying at 1.30am and think my hours have just caught up with me today!

Am I bad?

Weighed this morning, naughty I know, but I have been so good not having anything naughty these last couple of days and needed to see if its been worth it, down a pound, which for some reason I feel really happy about hee hee, still its not official WI till friday but hoping it will go down another pound or two, well actually I just wanna hit the 16's!!

Hang in there, sweet girl, Kellie has put it quite nicely, so I won't try, but add sometimes the friends thing is more to do with them than you. I take it personally too, but probably they are blueing with their partners, or scared about their jobs, or money, or trying to get pregnant, not get pregnant, or- whatever, nothing to do with you. It's hurtful that they don't seem to be making an effort, I know, but try not to see it as a personal rejection. I've found as i've got older that I seem to spend a lot less time with friends, but the time I spend with them is of much higher "quality", much more joyous! Darling, you have had such a rocky road over the past year, I bet you have learnt so much, I reckon if you spent too long with your old friends they would probably bore you!
You are just rocking this diet. So proud!

I totally get where you are coming from on the friends thing...I feel recently rejected and lonley and wondering why I seem to be making all the effort with friends.
Ive got xmas presents sat here for people because they are too busy to meet up, and that really hurts me because I spent time and money choosing gifts for people and they cant be arsed meeting up.
Ive decided just to back off for a bit and see how much effort they make to see me and if they dont well they arent really friends are they?
Big hugs xxxx

heres to the 16s nee, they're within reaching distance now :D xx

Hang in there, sweet girl, Kellie has put it quite nicely, so I won't try, but add sometimes the friends thing is more to do with them than you. I take it personally too, but probably they are blueing with their partners, or scared about their jobs, or money, or trying to get pregnant, not get pregnant, or- whatever, nothing to do with you. It's hurtful that they don't seem to be making an effort, I know, but try not to see it as a personal rejection. I've found as i've got older that I seem to spend a lot less time with friends, but the time I spend with them is of much higher "quality", much more joyous! Darling, you have had such a rocky road over the past year, I bet you have learnt so much, I reckon if you spent too long with your old friends they would probably bore you!
You are just rocking this diet. So proud!

Thank you, it makes me feel abit stupid when I say about these kinds of things, Maybe it has just always been this way and its only just really starting to show (my OH says they have never made enough effort with me)

When we are all together its actually lovely, its just all the other bits and pieces, that would take hours to post on here hee hee

Yep had a very rocky road and still dont think its all over to be honest which is scary...officially on of the unluckiest me thinks ha ha

xx

I totally get where you are coming from on the friends thing...I feel recently rejected and lonley and wondering why I seem to be making all the effort with friends.
Ive got xmas presents sat here for people because they are too busy to meet up, and that really hurts me because I spent time and money choosing gifts for people and they cant be arsed meeting up.
Ive decided just to back off for a bit and see how much effort they make to see me and if they dont well they arent really friends are they?
Big hugs xxxx

Nice to know im not the only one who has effort issues, but at the same time, knowing how horrible it makes me feel I hope you dont have to have it any longer!

Good luck with the backing off, think thats what Im doing wrong, I just keep trying ...but not anymore!!

xx

heres to the 16s nee, they're within reaching distance now :D xx

Ahhh thanks Colly, My god it will be absolutely amazing to see 16 at the beginning of the scales....another stone to fight with for however long!! bring it on!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Just had an hours sleep and feel even more exhausted, so just had my second pack to try and perk me up then going to have the last one around 7pm.

Where can I buy a cheap but decent measuring tape? not the big ones that reel in themselves and look dangerous the other kind which you can measure yourself with? Mine only goes up to 48" and its really frustrating as I only seem to be able to measure my waist... although this morning that was 45 1/2" woo hoo!!!

is there a haberdashery near you? somewhere that sells sewing materials? if not, maybe hobbycraft or john lewis? xx

Well done on the measurements Nee. Cant help with the tape measure Im afraid, I got mine out of my sewing kit but it goes up to 60".

is there a haberdashery near you? somewhere that sells sewing materials? if not, maybe hobbycraft or john lewis? xx

I shall google these, thanks

xx

No I havent tried the pound shop but I will hee hee I love the pound shop :D

Great day food wise, not really been struggling at all, feel distracted with other things like 'life' ha ha but in some ways thats good as Im not constantly thinking about food.

Had a sneaky peak on the scales again and am lower than I was this morning, which is spurring me on.

OH is having a maccy d's tonight (after I have watched Biggest Loser) and Im gonna be strong :)

x

Good for you miss Nee, resisting the maccy d's is impressive!

Hey hun!

Hope your well! I have been soooo busy lately! Will catch up tomoz! Good to see you still fighting the good fight?!

:heartpump: ya

xxxx

Good for you miss Nee, resisting the maccy d's is impressive!

I know, its a huge weakness of mine, and having just sat watching him eat it, I didnt even sniff it YAY

Hey hun!

Hope your well! I have been soooo busy lately! Will catch up tomoz! Good to see you still fighting the good fight?!

:heartpump: ya

xxxx

Yes little lady, Missing you, get posting lady!! And yes still fighting ha ha

xx

Sneaky WI

Im into the 16's YAY :bliss:

Its only just into it, but how nice it is to see another number to begin with instead of 17 or 18 :D

well done!! i'm so jealous, can't wait to be there with you :D xx

well done!! i'm so jealous, can't wait to be there with you :D xx

Wont be long hun, I can sense it, especially if you go gym for a few hours like you said :)

------------------------------------------------

Had a doctors appointment this morning, managed to accomplish something that I havent been able to, was very upsetting but such a relief!!! Annoyingly tho, the doc still wants me to go hospital for some checks which I was hoping I could avoid, but better to be safe than sorry I suppose!!

Not in work for the rest of the week now, and although I want the work I am slightly happy that I can sleep, relax, exercise and de-stress...well thats the plan anyway :D

Might even have a little play of World of Warcraft...hee hee what a geek ;)

Back