x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Feel like I havent updated much this week, its just been one of those weeks!

Diet been ok, I did have omelette last night and a few chips and some bourbons hee hee but that was all as a treat which in fact is pretty good for me :D

Only managed to shift a pound this week, but for being so up and down recently Im just glad it did go down!! Ideally 'praying' I can stay on track this week and get into the 16's...fed up of saying that now ha!

Started my new 'temp' job thursday and I actually did enjoy it, altho its in an office which I have been desperate to get out of!! Either way, Im earning abit more money, I still have my Theatre job and this weekend I have no work, so Im happy enough!

Been feeling quite down, feeling rejected and attacked from alot of angles recently, and whilst discussing it with a friend last night, a friend who I feel rejected from, realised that, yes, things are somewhat different, but that especially, I think its me who has changed, in her words 'You seem different since before going to Bournemouth, you were always a fighter and now your not, its like your 'umph' has gone'...'By you not being able to afford to do something planned and us not changing the arrangements so its cheaper, isnt us rejecting you, its 'circumstance'...'last week, was pure accident that on the night you arranged for us to have a drink, just me and you, I happened to invite everyone' (knowing I wouldnt be up for that!) and so on...

What I think has changed is, for the last 5 years, I have hardly had any luck, I dont feel I have had anyone to especially turn too, and in order to get attention from friends I end up having to kick up like a child, I get attacked from all angles in life, be it in finances, friends, family or even neighbours and there is only so much that one person can take...in reflection, its made me weaker, Im more sensitive, and things that have hurt before, now hurt even more. My stength has been knocked, it takes time to heal, my once strong attitude to 'I can do everything' has gone to sleep for a while...because I have no choice, I cant dream, when this dreaming girl needs to wake up!

Oooh that felt good to write it down. Prob doesnt make any sense reading it back tho hee hee

I have the whole weekend off, soon going to see my mum but only for an hour or so, then plan to be very relaxed today and do as little as possible :D

xx

Hun, I'm so sorry you feel like that...

Hun you have got to remember you are strong! You have it in you and you can get it out... please don't ever say you are weak... you are far from it.

Things change and people change yes, but still doesn't mean that friendships have to strain because if it. Your friend that invited everyone out, should have ok'd it with you first, rather than making a decision on her own, that's not respecting you and not respecting the night planned for the two of you...

Chin up hun, take some time out today, go for a lovely walk and clear your head etc... then do stuff for you weather it be, creams and lotions,or a bubble bath, or veging in front of the tv... pamper yourself!

Thanks Kes, this is what I was trying to say to her, that regardless of how we change, true friends should just be there, I shouldnt have to almost cry out that I need them and stuff, but I think its something I have learnt now that just wont ever happen, and regarding everything else in my life, today it will be ignored, I just cant be bothered with it :D

Hope you have a good day too hun xx

i think she was quite cheeky to bring up the financial side tbh, i'd have bopped her square on the nose :eek: especially if she knows you've been struggling, to sort of imply that thats why you arent invited to things isn't very nice! and you may feel weaker cause you feel run down, but you aren't, you're stronger, you've coped with all of this, you are in a position to cope with whatever else life feels the need to throw at you. glad you're enjoying your new job :) x

Had a couple of naughty bits to eat yesterday but all it was, was noodles with cheese hmmmm a couple of bourbons and today I am 17.3lbs so pleased I havent messed up too bad :D

Last night the 'friends' went out...I received a call at 7pm saying 'are you sure you dont wanna come out as were going in half hour' (Yeh sure, I can get ready in half hour..NOT) so obviously continued to decline as afterall I have no money not this week anyway!!

I hate seeing the statuses flying all over fb with your friends names saying where they are and how much fun there having I silently think ...Biattcchess ;)

Today is a new day, I decided from your posts and also with speaking to my mum and OH that...

I am still a fighter

I most certainly do not give up (although I do get down I do keep trying to pick myself up)

I am positive (again apart from my down moments)

So I say F.you to anyone knocking me down when I am down already ha ha

ALSO...exciting stuff, I remeasured myself yesterday and although I have been batteling with the eating side and lb loss I have actually lost 8" since 18th Jan '11 :D :D :D

Watch this space...Nee is back Mwah ha ha ha

Great news on the inches Nee. I seem to be going the same way although Im not actually seeing it on the tape measure. I can feel it in my clothes and see it in myself though so my body is up to something.

I know what you mean about friends. Ive been the same until recently with friends who would casually mention that they had been to such and such at the weekend and tell me all about it. Didnt occur to them to invite me though. Thankfully at my last job I made a load of new friends who dont do that and am now closer to all of them than to my old friends.

Well decided I have no self control :D

Was great all day today till I got home then had cheese and crackers for dinner and some choc fudge crunch buscuits!!! issues I tell thee!!

Regardless I will continue to try again tomorrow.... Its just annoying me now as I want to do the diet, I enjoy being on the diet, the diet makes me feel better, my chest pains stop and I see losses, but there is this annoying little devil that keeps appearing!!! How do I kill the little devil??

:D

Yep as stated above...Self control....Yep..none of it...have eaten a cheese snadwich and a choc donut Eeeeek

Tomorrow tho...it is the day I can feel it so I need some thinspiration motivation...Help me

xxx

Self control isnt great here either Nee. I went to pot at the weekend and ate some liquorice alsorts and 2 lentil kebabs. Gained 3lbs but normal service resumed on Sunday and Ive lost 1.4lbs of it already. So get back on that wagon and minimise the damage before wi on Friday.

Today is the lesson about being able to say NO!!

Lets see how it goes :D

Day 1 lesson... Learn to say NO

Lesson Learnt... saying No was hard but possible :D

So....

I DID IT ...... I DID IT..... I DID IT :) :) :) :)

Day one under me belt...bring on day 2 Mofo's :D

xx

Go you on the saying no, and yay to the job. Darling girl, I don't think it's a question of losing your strength exactly, surviving really difficult circumstances-which you managed to do- takes strength. Of course you have changed, but it will be growth, (which is sometimes uncomfortable), and it may be that this has taken you in a slightly different direction than your friends currently.
Your confidence might have taken a knocking, but don't confuse down with out. You are strong. Really strong. You can't compare yourself with girlfriends that have had a more stable, perhaps easier time of it over the past years, it's apple and orange stuff. Of course you have changed. Yay for change!
When people sail through their earlier years, they often go through some tough ones later. By which time you will be so sorted!
There is a lovely quote I'll leave you with:

"Everything happens to everybody sooner or later, if there is time enough"

George Bernard Shaw

You are strong.

Well done Nee :) slinky summer lays at the end of the tunnel! xx

Day 2 nearly complete and so far have been good, nearly went for an Indian tonight but managed to say NO just in time and quickly made a soup :D

Going Tescos soon though so need to behave when there eeeek...ignore the donuts!!!!

x

Back