x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Managed to go to Tescos and didn't pick anything naughty up apart from some bananas for the OH :)

But I did get some bargains, a jacket and two jumper dress type things. All for under £25!! :D

Weighed two days ago and was 17st 9lb through being such an idiot. Fingers crossed for tomorrows WI.

xx

Weighed and cant beleive it!!!!

Im 17st 1lb!! so officially only 1lb down, but only a couple of days ago I was 17st 9lbs!!

Makes me feel so much better that I was able to lose something even if only 1lb :D

Roll on day 3

x

Fantastic Nee. And jumper dresses? I love jumper dresses. Dont know when Id have time to get to Tesco mind you. :(

Feeling mucho positive now :D

Had another good day and so far only had 2 packs, did have more hunger before lunch but didnt do anything :)

Also noticed whilst grabbing a drink at lunch from the canteen that they do 'protein pots' for 62p so a pot of cheese, or tuna and something else, so not that I will but if Im desperate ever I can look at that as a small option.

Tonight Im seeing the girls, not sure if I should but hey ho, gonna go and see how it is and go from there, either way Im not gonna let it upset me anymore...I refuse!!!

xx

Hey nee well done 1lb is fab and a step in the right direction Hun .. Hope u have a lovely eve ... Stay strong and stay positive don't let anything bring u down hugs x x x

Day 4

Morning

Its only 7am and am up already!!! hmmm whats that all about, actually been awake since around 5am ha ha Oh well, will mean I make the most of the day I suppose :D

Last night ...what can I say....Meh is probably most appropriate, It was me and 2 other friends, one of them seemed to have issues actually looking at me whilst talking and I spent the majority of the night talking to her side of the cheek, and if I was lucky would have a VERY quick glance of eye contact! the other friend was fine, and was actually nice to see her till the end of the night...

The one who seemed to not be able to acknowledge I was there all night, came out with 'Im going to see Wicked in a fortnight' to me thats like stabbing me in the heart, I have been desperate to see that being a blatent theatre lover...of course there was no invite, then the other friend says 'so, tell me amb, (the other friend who is going to the theatre) what other shows are on at the moment' they then continued a discussion about things to do with shows, not even talking to me, and even discussed things on at my theatre without even taking into account I work there

I got home told the OH (to you all it may seem a silly subject) he was utterly shocked, in his words...so you spent only a week ago, a 2hr conversation with one of them about how you have been feeling and this is the one subject your passionate about and they block you.... (which is what happened...its hard to portray in words)

Anyway, Im not hurt, Im not upset, I actually had the desire to giggle about it, Im just puzzled by them, and yes I love them for the friendships we have had, I wonder how much has really changed for me... do they not know me at all??

Ended up only having 2 packs yesterday and by the time I came home last night was starving but decided it was too late to have something, so I didnt and took myself to bed.

Scales showing the same weight again this morning, so onto another good day hopefully

x

Sounds to me as though you really need to find yourself some new friends Nee. Those ones certainly dont sound like the type you want to be with right now.

But well done on the positivity and keep it up.

Go you! Sometimes you do outgrow friends, sweet girl. I have recently "re friended" someone I went to primary school with,a nd was close too until about 7 years ago- the break probably did us the world of good, we just weren't in the same space 7 years ago!
Have a great weekend!

Nee have you ever re-read you thread? taking longer than I planned to get thru it all. already i wanna just pounce on you and give you a hug and a huge congratz on your battle so far. no matter what you keep getting back up and fighting :) will be back when I'm finished :D see ya in a week hehe

Sounds to me as though you really need to find yourself some new friends Nee. Those ones certainly dont sound like the type you want to be with right now.

But well done on the positivity and keep it up.

Yep thats what Im thinking too, I have other friends but we dont really consciously make the effort, maybe its time I did!!

And Yes Im full of positivity at the mo, long may it continue :D

Sorry to hear that your night wasnt a success hun, I would def take a break from them just now, they sound like they are causing you too much pain. Big hugs xxx

Yeh definately gonna give myself some more space, I defo dont need the extra agro from it all!

Nee have you ever re-read you thread? taking longer than I planned to get thru it all. already i wanna just pounce on you and give you a hug and a huge congratz on your battle so far. no matter what you keep getting back up and fighting :) will be back when I'm finished :D see ya in a week hehe

Ahh bless you reading through all that ha ha, you poor thing reading my woes and happy times but its nice to know someone is interested enough to read it all :D

Not sure I could bring myself to read it all, think I would feel embarressed :D

Go you! Sometimes you do outgrow friends, sweet girl. I have recently "re friended" someone I went to primary school with,a nd was close too until about 7 years ago- the break probably did us the world of good, we just weren't in the same space 7 years ago!
Have a great weekend!

Thats nice to know that now you are able to see that person and get on again..who knows maybe that will happen with me!

I think my girls just dont grasp how bad things was and cant be bothered to put the time and energy into me, there loss ha ha

-----------------------------------------------------------

Other than the constant friend battle, I am really feeling good about things at the moment! Weighed this morning for a cheeky peek and Im now in the 16's wooop!!

Yesterday had my shake for breakfast then last night I had a broccoli and cheese omelette with some lettuce and the bar, and was so yummy but fully in bounds (I think)

Woke up pretty early again today and whilst typing this its gone really dark eeeek!!

Our Tv broke 2 weeks ago, and I bought one of Ebay for 99p for a temporary replacement so spent alot of yesterday catching up on Holyoaks, still got eastenders, corrie and so on to catch up on yet ha ha Oooh what a sunday I have ahead of me :p

Watched the news last night, then took myself to bed after and it was the first clips I had seen of the Tsunami, I had heard it on the radio but not actually seen it. My god, its awful!! A town 300 miles from Tokyo, covered, and 10,000 people missing out of a 19,000 population!! Tear jerking isnt it!! Really makes you think about life in general, and although I will no doubt get back into my moaning streak, it makes you think, 'how can you moan, even if things have been bad, when there are sad things happening around the world!!!'

xx

Ahh bless you reading through all that ha ha, you poor thing reading my woes and happy times but its nice to know someone is interested enough to read it all :D

Not sure I could bring myself to read it all, think I would feel embarressed :D

It killed my ipad battery and a few hours (with kids distracting me) but I got to the end. I stand by what I said. You keep bouncing back and fighting another day and thats just awesome!!

It killed my ipad battery and a few hours (with kids distracting me) but I got to the end. I stand by what I said. You keep bouncing back and fighting another day and thats just awesome!!

Thank you, thats very sweet

xxx

--------------------------------------------

4.55pm and had one pack, looks like Im in for a good day again YAY

xx

woohoo to the 16s and woohoo to good days, i can't wait to see the 16s :D (i'm struggling to stay in the 17s let alone get down that far ;)) xx

Well done you clever girl - you're an inspiration to us all. The dynamics in all friendships are complex but in 3-somes it is particularly tough as the bonds ebb and flow a bit. I wonder did you see a lot less of them when you were in Bournemouth? Are they used to you being the one with the problems and now you're sorting out your life and losing weight they are thrown by it? Do you ever see them separately? It might be a good move to touch base with them separately just to see if you get a better connection reestablished rather than have to compete with them as a pair.

Keep your chin up chick. xx

Back