x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Ha ha yes Kellie, thats why I have 2 hee hee Thats all I need :D

Thanks all for your lovely posts :)

-------------------------------------------

Yesterday was still a good day but I forgot to have breakfast so by 1pm when I was having my lunch break I was starving so had a small pot of cheese and a small pot of tuna, and then my bar, last night I had my soup and another bar and was up a pound this morning Boooo

But if I stick to my packs today that should be gone by tomorrow!!

Im really annoyed this morning, checked my bank and Im overdrawn!!!! I just cant see how I can be raaugghh!!!

Ive been asked if I wanna do some overtime till the end of March at my temp job, so going to be discussing that, moneywise, should be well worth it!!

Things at the moment are good, diet is 99% on plan and I feel better for it, Got a tight week now till Friday (pay day) as Im overdrawn!! I should have still had like £10 ha ha!!

Really feeling a sicky day today but I cant eeeek!!!

xx

I was the same with the bank last week Nee. Nearly had a heart attack when I checked my account. Turned out a direct debit had come out early.

Flying visit will be back later! Fab to see ur back to almost 100% go u!

Thanks for all ur lovely msgs!

:heartpump: ya lots

xxx

I was the same with the bank last week Nee. Nearly had a heart attack when I checked my account. Turned out a direct debit had come out early.

Its just so annoying, I was so on track with it all aswell, I still have no idea where I went wrong either!!!

Flying visit will be back later! Fab to see ur back to almost 100% go u!

Thanks for all ur lovely msgs!

:heartpump: ya lots

xxx

Yay good to see you back <3

xxx

------------------------------

Buggered up tonight :'(

Had burger and chips :eek:

But not worrying as only really bad thing I have done all week and I know tomorrow Ill be ok ...it was the OH's fault T**t ha ha

xx

Feeling hungry already, had a shake at 9.30am, so need to try and hold off till 1pm for my next pack, worst case is Ill have 4 packs today but ideally I wont, scales showed me in the 17's this morning, so its important I shift that back into the 16's!!

My friend is studying hypnotherapy and counselling (a different friend to the evil ones ha ha) and has offered for me to be her subject if I want, in weight loss :), whether anything will come of it I dont know but Im waiting to hear more info :D

yep definately :D

Hey hun, I'm so sorry I've not been around. I'm such a rubbish mini friend...

Thanks for popping into my diary... I've been really pants the last 2 days... so need to take some of your keeping on track and see what I can come up with...

I need to lose more weight before we go to Egypt..... I just have to!

To hell with those cows I say! I can't believe them!
I'll come see wicked with you.. just day when you can and ill go!

Hey hun, I'm so sorry I've not been around. I'm such a rubbish mini friend...

Thanks for popping into my diary... I've been really pants the last 2 days... so need to take some of your keeping on track and see what I can come up with...

I need to lose more weight before we go to Egypt..... I just have to!

To hell with those cows I say! I can't believe them!
I'll come see wicked with you.. just day when you can and ill go!

Your most certainly not a rubbish mini friend, so behave ha ha :)

Ive been good till last night but so far today Im doing alright!!

When is it you go Egypt? Im sure you can do it hun

Im trying to twist the OH into a show for my 30th ha ha but yes will defo mention it to you :D

You know what, I have only just realised your oxford ha ha!!

Its just so annoying, I was so on track with it all aswell, I still have no idea where I went wrong either!!!
I know where mine did, made a car insurance payment for a family member and they took it twice. Cheers for refunding me my £120 plus in 3-5 days, I didn't need it ... really :rolleyes:

would be interesting to see how the course your friends doing could help you.
I think i need brainwashed to stop eating junk, make quitting smoking a breeze and make me pick decent men instead of idiots.

watches this space :D *hugs*

Fingers crossed the hypnotherapy and counselling thing goes ahead Nee. Could be helpful.

yeh would be great! Whether anything comes of it who knows but would be very interesting!

I know where mine did, made a car insurance payment for a family member and they took it twice. Cheers for refunding me my £120 plus in 3-5 days, I didn't need it ... really :rolleyes:

would be interesting to see how the course your friends doing could help you.
I think i need brainwashed to stop eating junk, make quitting smoking a breeze and make me pick decent men instead of idiots.

watches this space :D *hugs*

Money hey...it just disappears!

Yes would be interesting indeed, I need to learn to say no ha ha smoke but cheaply and spend sensibly hee hee

If only!!!

Today has gone well, I did have an omelette and 3 packs but Im happy with that!

Whether the scales will be tomorrow is another matter!!!

I have been thinking alot out of what I want, regarding study, career, jobs in different line, my dream of going New York etc so have been doing some research, found some great contacts in sound and sent out 3 enquiries yesterday and have had such a response I cant quite beleive it!!

Turns out the people I have had in contact with me today have worked editing sound on major films like harry Potter, Tv series - Ashes to ashes, life of mars, spooks etc

To me that is HUGE, names in general may not be recognised but for the area's I love that is so fab for them to even wanna respond to such a newbie like me!!!

They have given me some contacts and things to look into, companies to enquire with etc, so that will be my mission over the coming weeks, see where it takes me, no doubt nowhere but without trying you certainly dont get!!!

Had one of the 'friends' text tonight, suggesting us '4' go away for a weekend towards the end of the year, nice but makes me feel abit on edge, should it?????

After taking now 2 days off work, tomorrow I must return, incase it jepordises my position, afterall Im a temp!! Just wanna stay at home, such a bad side of me kicking in there!!!!

xx

Love the fact that you're following your dreams. Good luck hun. x

Thats brilliant Nee. Hope it goes somewhere for you.

As for going away with the friend thats something youre going to have to think seriously about. Id be inclined to tell her no though.

3lbs down this week, gotta push for a better loss next week :D

Well done nee. 3lbs is still good hun. Don't be discouraged.....
You are doing really well

Back