x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Weigh day was yesterday, and I was good during the day but had a maccy d's last night, was double meaning...one, I really wanted a treat, and two, to put an end to it all!!

Today I am wanting to stop treats, other than my 'must haves' that get me through the diet, I plan to stick to it as rigidly as possible now!!

Im in the 16's and the only way im getting out of them, is by going down, and not back up!!!

I need to order some more exante as only have around a weeks worth left, so going to check the bank balance and order if the money allows ha ha!!

Well loving the fact its the weekend! Dont really have any plans, apart from I need to take some curtains up, and then put them up :D

Tomorrow Im supposed to be seeing the 'girls' not sure im in the mood, but will go anyway, even if I sit silent ha ha

xx

have a lovely weekend nee xx

Had a nice weekend, but eaten like a monster!!!

Tomorrow, new day, fresh start and got to put an end to this silly eating way, it doesnt make me happier and I need to remember that!!

Met 2 of the 'girls' today and turned out to be really nice, sat in a pub garden with good heaters for 5 hrs just chatting away like the times before, was a nice refreshing day, just hope that continues!

Work tomorrow, lots of overtime this week, and I really need to start considering on what im doing education career wise, as I need to think of Ucas applications if I decide to do anything!!!

Hmmm but what do I want to do!!??!!???!!!

xx

glad your meet up was more successful than last time.

Tomorrow is a new day. Get up and keep your eyes on the goal. You can get there, Hell i'll get on the cheerleader outfit and the pompoms and cheer ya on your way. on second thoughts, that might get me arrested for too many wobbly bits :D

Oooh loving the idea of having a cheerleader YAY :party0011:

Feeling totally up for it today, just hope the hunger doesnt get to me!!

Weighed and was 17.4 :eek: so lets get that back to the 16s!!!

Glad u had a good weekend Nee. Fresh week today and a fresh start. We will be getting rid of this weight this year and that can only be done if we stick to it so here goes again. ;)

Good luck sweetie - sounds like weekends are tough for you. Maybe you need to have some non-eating treats arranged to distract you? You'll knock off those new pounds easily. And give Zumba a go - its a great way to start a Saturday and gives you 300-500 extra calories to play with (I;m at the 300 end but I'm getting better each week and actually joined in with the jumps this week :banana dancer: ) xx

Hey hun, so glad your meet up.went well... and I really hope that things get and continue to get better!

Glad u had a good weekend Nee. Fresh week today and a fresh start. We will be getting rid of this weight this year and that can only be done if we stick to it so here goes again. ;)

Oooh yes, Here we go again, but glad to say today has been a good day YAY

xx

Good luck sweetie - sounds like weekends are tough for you. Maybe you need to have some non-eating treats arranged to distract you? You'll knock off those new pounds easily. And give Zumba a go - its a great way to start a Saturday and gives you 300-500 extra calories to play with (I;m at the 300 end but I'm getting better each week and actually joined in with the jumps this week :banana dancer: ) xx

Im liking the sound of burning all those calories, defo need to consider that then :D

Hey hun, so glad your meet up.went well... and I really hope that things get and continue to get better!

Thanks sweets. Hope your ok, you know where I am right xxxx

that must have been such a relief- stressful friendships take too much energy!long may it last. Today is a new day and I totally belive you can do this. One day at a time, one hour at a time.

Yeh was a relief, was nice just natteringaway, thats how it always was. And thanks hun, I can do this :D :D :D

Morning world,

Woke up at like 6am!!! made a coffee and took it back to bed slept for another half hour then got up hee hee

Just tried to order a few shakes and bars (not bumper packs) and I cant due to having to have a minimum order of £36 quid or something which is really annoying as I dont have enough money with the postage on top too, so not sure what Im gonna do in a couple of days eeeeek!!!!

Feeling positive though apart from the order issue!!

xx

A certain auction site? And remember the biggest loser, asda and tesco meal replacement bars are similar enough to get away with now and again.

Had another good day, but feel like I have been OTT as had an extra bar tonight and some tuna at lunch :(

Oh well, better than a takeaway!!

Hmmm I now have tons of soups, 1 shake and 2 bars!!!

Think Im gonna have to start doing -

Breakfast - 1 egg

Lunch - half chicken breast with brocoli (pre cooked)

Dinner - soup

Not sure though eeek

xx

After doing a thread in the exante section, it was suggested I looked on Avidlite, and luckily, they didnt seem to have a minimum order so was able to get a weeks supply of MRP bars and shakes, including postage for £20 YAY So pleased, means I might have to struggle through tomorrow and friday but thats better than 2 weeks of trying to compensate the diet with food

So 2 days done (one a little too much but again, its better than having a takeaway :) )

Seriously considering work/uni etc, spoke with my local Uni yesterday as thinking of heading into teaching but in Technical theatre, can you beleive how hard it is to find out the relevant info to know if its at all possible!!??!!! So after doing some Overtime last night, got in around 8pm, I sat with my soup looking on the internet for how to go about it, did it help me...honestly nope!

My thing is I love Theatre (technical) and I love roles that are in this line of work, but when I went back to study, I was inspired by my tutor for various reasons, one I loved how supportive she could be, and also how unsupportive she could be :D I kept saying to my OH that I think it would be amazing to teach what Im learning, but be supportive in all aspects of peoples interest, and still be in the environment that I love (its more involved than that in my head but I can only type so much hee hee)

Its great cos I feel like I know what I want to head towards, long term, this would be great, short term, I dont have a clue ha ha and seems very hard to get the right guidance!

OH thinks I should take a day off work next week, and focus the day on being able to ring around, enquire and whatever I need to do in order to get some decision in my head about it all.

My fear is.... Can I really teach, do I have the intelligence to get through the training....and I really dont mean it in a negative way, its down to...'Im 29, is it too late to start something that may be over my head'

Hmmm what to do!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
Yesterday was really good, no additional anything but now thats me out of shakes! I now have 1 bar left eeek!!! and lots of soups

Can I have soup for breakfast?! Not sure Im feeling soup this early but I need to have something otherwise Ill be starving by lunchtime!!

3 days down now, roll on 4th :D

I spoke with work yesterday and have booked the 1st of April off, where I plan to ring round everything to get some things sorted in my head, I also was given some email contacts yesterday from my local Uni so sent off an enquiry last night asking my options based on my qualifications, really not sure I hold enough at the minute to get into a teaching degree but maybe they can give me some more clarity on what I can or cant do!

The only way to find out is by asking afterall!!

I think im afraid of what they might say, if its not an option Ill be back to the drawing board ha ha which although I quite like investigating my career options, at nearly 30 yrs old, I just wanna get on with it now!!

Last night went to a charity do for my friends organised charity, was a medium night, and sadly was really dissapointed, was a bit of a poor effort ha ha half the people couldnt get seen so I ended up just having a coffee a chat and leaving after about an hour ha ha

Feeling quite tired today...roll on the next 9 hrs!!

x

Been good today again Whoop 4 days now :)

17.4 Monday so what will I be tomorrow eeek!!!

As long as I am 16.12 or less Ill be relatively happy I think!

Really tired tonight, so gonna go to bed a little earlier Snoooooze time much needed

x

Really quite pleased, I weigh 16.11 this morning, so a 1lb loss since last Friday but considering Mondays WI really happy YAY

Back