x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Finally home after work and then seeing a friend for a couple of hours, all day I have had 3 slices of ham!!!

OH wants a treat as its friday and I might just do it, I only tend to gain a 1lb if its just one meal!! My order from Avid came today so tomorrow I can focus better even though its temporary till I can order my exante.

Working in the morning doing overtime eeeek!! Why did I choose to do that ha ha!!

Got more info on the teaching and very pleased to say it looks like it may be an option!!! how exciting is that!!

Will update more once I know more

x

Well done for getting back on track but I'm not sure that just 3 slices of ham is good!?!?! I guess it won't hurt as long as you don't make a habit of it and it'll soften the effect of the "treat". xx

Well done for getting back on track but I'm not sure that just 3 slices of ham is good!?!?! I guess it won't hurt as long as you don't make a habit of it and it'll soften the effect of the "treat". xx

It was purely cos I had nothing I could have for breakfast and when I went to the canteen at lunch they hardly had anything left so ham was my best option :D

Had my 'treat' last night, was yummy, but not feeling weakened by it today which is good, But just looked at my avid shake and it says to use Milk!! Gutted! I had assumed it would be with water, so gonna have to get some milk on my way home from work! but gonna get the red milk so should be ok

x

Why do I wake so early...on a sunday up at this time...surely this isnt right hee hee :D

Yesterday was nice, saw my brother and nephew :) he is so cute! My mum was really sweet in telling me how bad I was looking whilst in bournemouth...'thanks Mum'!!! Made me feel quite depressed and I turned to food last night :(

Was actually making me gag as I ate though, which im hoping is a good sign that I know I dont need to keep doing this anymore!

Scales showing 17.2 this morning, so back on plan it is and to never come off unless its an alright meal to have and not fast food etc

Today were planning on taking Milly somewhere for a walk, not sure where yet though! Currently sitting with a coffee wishing I could go back to sleep!! Ahh well, maybe get a afternoon kip hee hee

xx

Looks like Im going visiting this afternoon with my Sis to see my Gran, and some aunties and Uncles, somehow need to squish a half decent walk in too!!

Food wise, had my Avid shake and now trying to hold of till tonight for my soup and bar!

xx

Yesterday spent the afternoon with my sister, went to see some family including my little gran bless her she is funny :D

My sister told me that the last measurements are in May!!!! Currently Sh**ing myself and worrying that now I dont have enough time!!

SO today I am going to have to change my idea's, my goals and my mindset...Definitely no more treats thats for sure!!

Will update tonight or tomorrow on what I will be trying to achieve!!

Friday I thought I had 13 weeks, today Im thinking 8!!!

Not good, but maybe there is still a chance to shift a good amount if I can just work hard enough at it!

xx

definitely agree with mf! stay strong beautiful and keep your goal in mind...

Good morning Princess. 8 weeks is fine - you can ditch a stone and a half in that time - no prob. Get to that Zumba class a couple of times a week and it'll fall off and you'll giggle which is always a tonic. And you can always have the measurements done really tight so that when you carry on losing it'll be really comfy on the day itself. Most dresses can accommodate a difference of about a stone. Focus, focus, focus... xx

Well after my Shi*ing meself, it would seem the distances arent really any different, so Im not going to change my plan at all and just try my best to stay on the straight and narrow!!!

I need to lose around 4lbs a week to get to 13st by end of june, maybe if I get some good losses Ill be able to acheive it!!!

My god though, I was sooooo hungry today!!!!

But I didnt break whoooop :D :D

Nee you can do it... but no more treats... do the treat thing afterwards....

Sorry I'm not around much...
Will post off that stuff to you soon too... just need to remember.. brain like a sive at the moment..

Xx hugs!

Thanks Kes, and not to worry Im sure you will do it soon (although Im getting low so sooner the better hee hee xx

Why are the mornings you have to get up for work, so hard to get up for, yet on a weekend I will be up and ready by 7am ha ha!!

Only 3 more days then I have a 3 day weekend YAY :p

My 'friends' did the event invite for 'their' 30th Birthday last night, stating, As its Ali, Vickys and Lisa's 30th we would like to invite you to ..... bla blah

OUCH is all I can say, I straight away replied as Not Attending, and my OH got really annoyed that they still didnt see things from where I am coming from, so on the 6th May, were going to plan something just the 2 of us, or maybe a meal with my mum and dad etc not sure yet!!

I wont let it get me, I will just carry on like a 'weeeee little trooper' :D :D

Hope I dont get as hungry today!!

xx

Is it your 30th as well? Sorry if I've missed something... or just being blonde....

Come on Nee! Your just dragging this on for yourself, dont keep making yourself lose pounds that you have already lost once, you know you can do this, you have amazing loses when your good, and just think how your going to feel if you dont lose the weight you want for the wedding and then compare it to how your going to feel when you do hit it.

Im back on it now, so you have to stick at it with me, deal?

Is it your 30th as well? Sorry if I've missed something... or just being blonde....

Yes it will be my 30th In may xx

Come on Nee! Your just dragging this on for yourself, dont keep making yourself lose pounds that you have already lost once, you know you can do this, you have amazing loses when your good, and just think how your going to feel if you dont lose the weight you want for the wedding and then compare it to how your going to feel when you do hit it.

Im back on it now, so you have to stick at it with me, deal?

Thanks hun, Im on it at the min, but struggling as using Avid MRP until I can afford the Exante :( it really doesnt fill me like exante does so finding Im having to have chicken with my lunch and an extra bar at night :(

But I am sticking with it...trying to anyway, I messed up at the weekend, but I refuse to let myself keep doing this as you say, I keep having to lose the same old pounds and so fed up of seeing 17!!!

xxx

Hunger wasnt as bad as the day before but this Avid may taste quite good but really doesnt fill for as long :(

Hoping pay day this week (im geting weekley) may be enough to get a weeks exante but I have rent to cover etc so will have to see!

Feeling really good though, not feeling weak about food and somehow coping with my hunger, this weekend will no doubt be a challenge but Ill deal with that then and not worry about it now!

Still been doing overtime and getting bored of the place now, only today and tomorrow then 3 days off ..ahhh bliss!

Next week Im seeing my friend who has been training in hypnotherapy and she is going to do a session on me for weight loss so that may hep me a little with the choices I make! (I Hope!!!)

Hope today goes quickly :D

x

Back