x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Good on ya Nee. I have been tempted to try Exante, but I think the truth is my husband wont be too happy with me if he found out. I am doing it this time through healthy eating and exercise - the only way I can. I am aiming 4 times of an hour a week.

We can both get our goals. You 13 stone and me 8 stone. We can do it! Bring it on!!

come on nee...dont make me dig out that cheerleaders uniform :p

epic hugs to you xx

Good on ya Nee. I have been tempted to try Exante, but I think the truth is my husband wont be too happy with me if he found out. I am doing it this time through healthy eating and exercise - the only way I can. I am aiming 4 times of an hour a week.

We can both get our goals. You 13 stone and me 8 stone. We can do it! Bring it on!!

Thanks lil mrs :D

However my ultimate goal is also around 8 stone, this is just my first goal

xx

come on nee...dont make me dig out that cheerleaders uniform :p

epic hugs to you xx

Oooh cheerleaders for me...yes please hee hee

xxx

Hi Princess. Do you know that I worked out how much ££ I'd spent on takeaways, alcohol and chocolate per week and I was embarrassed. That's why I'm buying stuff that I fancy when I fancy it and paying for all my classes. Make a list of stuff you fancy like a new watch, new make up, a pair of shoes and buy one a fortnight (maybe choose things between £1 and £20 and award yourself according to how pleased you are with your progress). I know it sounds like a lot but it isn't half a good incentive. And I presume that porridge isn't compatible with your diet? My morning bowl with a quarter of an apple and half a banana seems to really keep me going until lunchtime whereas in the past whenever I had breakfast I'd be hungry again by 10.30. Its so stodgy and gloopy but seems to do the trick. Keep going hun - you've done fantastic so far and you will do it. xx

Assuming its the dietimeal MRP shakes youre using you dont have to mix them with milk Nee. They work just as well with water.

Thanks Judith and JoanneM, Both worth thinking off :)

---------------------------

I get paid tomorrow and hoping to get a weeks exante, I just feel so hungry this week, I havent really gone off plan apart from tuna, broccoli and chicken so Im quite pleased, but just had a sneaky weigh and its showing 17st!!! So that better shift for the mornings WI!

Now finished with work for 3 days YAY :D I think I need it. One of my friends upset me earlier with some comments over this birthday party, just wish I could ignore but Im obviously too weak where this is concerned, mind you its hurt me, so Im not gonna stay quiet!!

Gonna have a soup soon and hope that keeps me going for the night!!

xx

Oh Nee, sorry that your mates are being so thoughtless. We love you xxxxxxx

WEIGH IN And wanna DIE!!!

So unhappy,

I have tried really hard this week to stay on track even with being starving!!!! and I have gained 1lb!!!

How the hell can that be!!

Seriously need to win the lotto and get exante RAUUGGHH

Day 1 off from work RUINED!!:cry::cry::cry:

Just went to the ladies and weighed again and now showing 16.10!!! Raauugghh why couldnt it have shown that when I weighed first thing :(

Yay at in the 16s, naughty scales are naughty ;)

Oh hun what your so called friends have done is horrible

I don't know how you have not blown your nut at them! I would!

Please fb msg me tonight and remind me to send your stuff! I keep forgetting I am sorry.

Huge hugs... and those scales are nearly as bad as mine!

Hey Nee, stupid scales have a lot to answer for!! Good job you didn't go mad and eat everything in sight out of frustration. Have a lovely weekend sweetie xx

Thanks everyone, weighed this morning and still saying 16.12! Just gonna ignore them for a few days now and just stay focused!

Oh hun what your so called friends have done is horrible

I don't know how you have not blown your nut at them! I would!

Please fb msg me tonight and remind me to send your stuff! I keep forgetting I am sorry.

Huge hugs... and those scales are nearly as bad as mine!

Im really starting to wonder if this friend upset is all in my head, yesterday I met with one of the girls to go view a flat with her (that her parents are buying for her!!!!!) we went for a drink after and got to talking about the birthday stuff, I explained how its upset me, and she actually defended the other 2!!! (Please bare in mind, the girly I was with yesterday cant stand the 'additional' girl on this party) So am I being unreasonable...should I be expected to back down...???

Dont get me wrong, I can be a grump, and Im very honest...too honest in terms of when things upset me, but surely they have to see it from my side??

I keep getting texts of one of them saying 'well what would you have wanted to do then'? Im like why you now saying this, you all made your choice!!! Its so annoying!! Makes you feel like your a right loner!

Well this is another week, so can only get better from here, in diet and in mind!!

Me and OH are going to go for some nice walks this weekend, this afternoon hopefully down the canals, and tomorrow were going to a country park, good for us, good for diet and good for ickly dog Milly :D

Without knowing the exact details of it all, it's hard for me to say. And it is never about being right or wrong. It is about how best to give and receive friendship. And sometimes even the best friendships will cause hurt. Friends offer different things- from someone to go out partying wiht, to someone who's hsoulder you cna lean on anytime, someone who supports career choices or someone who helps you up your game at the gym, sometimes it someone who needs you as they are going through too much themsleves to eb tehre for you. It's time to step away when the friendship is not nourishing either of you
What was the other friend's reason for defending them? Would you have liked to have been involved in the birhtday celebrations? (I'd hate it, I share a birthday with my best friend for 10 years now and i do feel its better to do our thing seperately). Do you communicate with them as you would like tehm to communicate with you. And I am going to ask a question that may sound hurtful (please remember I think the world of you and you are a fabulous person) - are the others perhaps a closer circle? Groups of friends come with different dynamics and can be harder than the one on ones. Perhaps the friends were thoughtless, perhaps they were cruel, or perhaps they felt you wouldn't want to be part of it? I have absolutley no idea, but i really do feel for you. Remember that you are special and you are loved ;)

Without knowing the exact details of it all, it's hard for me to say. And it is never about being right or wrong. It is about how best to give and receive friendship. And sometimes even the best friendships will cause hurt. Friends offer different things- from someone to go out partying wiht, to someone who's hsoulder you cna lean on anytime, someone who supports career choices or someone who helps you up your game at the gym, sometimes it someone who needs you as they are going through too much themsleves to eb tehre for you. It's time to step away when the friendship is not nourishing either of you
What was the other friend's reason for defending them? Would you have liked to have been involved in the birhtday celebrations? (I'd hate it, I share a birthday with my best friend for 10 years now and i do feel its better to do our thing seperately). Do you communicate with them as you would like tehm to communicate with you. And I am going to ask a question that may sound hurtful (please remember I think the world of you and you are a fabulous person) - are the others perhaps a closer circle? Groups of friends come with different dynamics and can be harder than the one on ones. Perhaps the friends were thoughtless, perhaps they were cruel, or perhaps they felt you wouldn't want to be part of it? I have absolutley no idea, but i really do feel for you. Remember that you are special and you are loved ;)

Thanks Kellie, this is how it goes...

Me, A & V been friends since we were 4, Im a day older than A, and every year on birthdays, I end up doing what A wants for ease. We have always been close, and used to tell each other everything but officially me and V were always closest and have much more in common, During School we had AW join our friendship, and without sounding awful, it was AW who was put more to the side, as she is very different from Me, A & V. And still if the 3 of us meet, they spend alot of time just moaning about AW, as she can be quite selfish.

This May, its Mine, A's and V's 30th, and we all said we wanted to do something together, I was abit wary of a party as I have different friends outside of 'us' but had decided and told them that in order for us to all be together to celebrate then yes, I want to do the party. So it was all agreed.

I got friendly with a girl, who I shall call 'L' about 6 yrs ago, noone ever made effort with her, and we got quite close, we used to do loads together and it was great cos she was like my other close friend not in the group - L and AW always used to argue, never get on, and very often not even say Hello!!

L met a new guy and fell pregnant really quick, and suddenly didnt contact me as much, I still called, texted and would nip round etc, but L kept texting V talking babies, later, L asked V to be a godparent, which did upset me as for all these yrs, none of them even went to see her, meet up with her, infact do anything until L fell pregnant, I told L that I felt abit pushed out and couldnt understand why she isnt bothering with me as much and why she would want V as a Godparent, L's response was 'V has security and is well off with money, which is why I chose her for godparent' I was utterly shocked and decided that I cant keep this up and neither me and L spoke. When I came back from Bournemouth I saw L and felt really upset, she would Zoom in on V and hand her a pic of her daughter and V would be exstatic and it just hurts me to see it.

One it embarrasses me and 2, She chose another friendship over me and 3, V accepted and 4, L was my friend :(

So anyway...once the party was agreed I then get a call telling me L wants in on the party, I got upset andsaid how can I celebrate with her, she has really hurt me, so they got abit funny saying 'that I should argue with L so she knows how I feel, for me to tell her I dont want her in the party etc' but either way they wont!!

I dont want L to know how its made me feel, I just dont want that extra stress, Im dealing with it my way, so as a result they opted to continue the party with L in and me out.

In some ways it all sounds childish, even jealous I suppose, but its hard to convey how it really is.

But to me, Im hurt, upset and feel like our loyaltys to each other for 26 yrs count for nothing, when L who has been in there for 2 yrs perhaps does.

Oh and AW defense was ' I dont understand them, and they dont understand me' even though I did say, I do see how its awkward etc I asked AW if she was told to celebrate with L for her 30th would she and she quickly replied NO, so I said well, why should I and why would they prefer how it is over what our friendship is, and she said I dont know! but continued to suggest they were doing nothing wrong.

My OH is fuming, and said if it was right to tell them he would but knows its not ha ha

x

I can definitely see why you would be upset Nee. If it were me Id go to the party and make a point of showing them how good a time youre having. I certainly wouldnt let them know they had hurt me. Thats just me though.

Yesterday was quite a nice day :)

Had a shake around lunch time (a different MRP) and me and OH went out, had a short walk (had planned a better one but nevermind was nice anyway) nipped to my mums to do some bits, picked up a computer monitor for 1p... oh yes 1 little penny ha ha went to a couple of shops then came home, cooked myself a YUMMY omellete...with broccoli, mushroom and a tiny amount of cheese then had some lettuce on the side :)

Today I am up another 1lb, which is starting to annoy me!!! as I dont really know why, but Im hoping its water or maybe TOTM. If I keep being good hopefully that will drop off anyway :D

Today is mothers day, so HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all you mothers :) Were taking Milly to a country park which has a lake, gonna grab some flowers on the way back then head over to see the mother :)

Found a car yesterday that I must have, its at a low price cos it has some bad paintwork on the passenger side, but its 6 yrs newer than mine and the price of something the same age as my 12yr old banger ha ha, So trying to twist my dads arm to help me get it then Ill pay him back...not feeling to hopeful tho, but if you dont ask, you dont get :p :p

Looking outside, its sunny, and fresh, should be a nice day :D

Back