x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

I'm in denial about the price of a car. Am taking lessons at the moment and thinking how the hell can I afford a car at the end of this.
Have a nice time visiting this afternoon x

The car sold...and not to me..ah well, my little banger will have to keep me going for the time being :D

Felt like I ate loads yesterday but I was actually good, just ended up having omellette again last night..YUM!

Scales still have that extra 1lb up from Friday, I can see this being a scale hopping week ha ha!!

Not sure If I mentioned it but found a company within 2 miles from my house that offer low carb food, and MRP meals so on friday I ordered some stuff and picked it up in person, and was able to pay cash, was so handy!! So got different things like porridge for breakfast, shakes and bars and then a spaghetti bol' for dinner (all under MRP), works out about 700 cals for the day which is ok, I need to up my water though, so today that is my plan, no additional packs (Unless necessary) and increase my water!

Supposed to be seeing my friend tonight for the hypnotherapy but need to work out if I can get there or not, may suggest doing it at the weekend instead :)

It works out now about 12 weeks to lose what I can for the wedding, at this minute if I can brake the 16's and get into the 15's would be amazing...only one way to do that though :)

Shame about the car - I'm off to the auctions tomorrow to see if I can get a diesal car to replace my ridiculous 4x4 (don't ask) petrol gas-guzzler. Hate changing cars as its all so admin-intensive and scary in case you get a lemon. Also I love my current car - comfy for a big person and handsome as anything.

Reeee-sult finding a new supplier. 12 wks is at least 20 lbs even being medium good so you can do this Princess. And get that porridge down you, girl, its magic stuff (I add banana, apple and/or strawberries to mine which pads it out even more). xx

Cant be bothered today, but must carry on :)

Went to bed at 10pm which was nice as I never go that early but woke up feeling more tired ha ha!!

Stuck to plan better yesterday but did have some chicken at lunch, this diet seriously doesnt fill me enough but Im hoping the more I do it the better it will be. Did manage to get abit more water down tho, so going to try and do the same again today and hope for the best for Fridays Weigh in!

Feels very cold this morning and abit wet out..Poo :(

xx

fingers crossed for friday!

what are your plans for today sweets? xx

hey hun
you need some of my positive vibes i think!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sending Vibes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lol

im really looking into getting this done. and i know that i can do it...

and i know you can too.,..

hope you are ok. and not up to too much today!!

Morning Princess. Looks like the weather might be drying up a bit. My so-called mate let me down today and stood me up at the auctions so no car :( .

Sorry that you're feeling hungry a lot. Whenever i start a diet I always think that you only have to endure this in the first week or so and then your stomach adjusts to less food. But then I read an article recently on 10 myths about dieting and was surprised (and a bit disappointed) to find that your stomach can't shrink from eating less food. Apparantly it is what it is and will just accommodate what its given. So you may have to try to rewire your brain to ignore those hunger pains or even delight in them as it shows your body is noticing its getting less food?? Hope you have a lovely day. xx

fingers crossed for friday!

what are your plans for today sweets? xx

Yep Double fingers crossed :)

Was working today...very dull xx

hey hun
you need some of my positive vibes i think!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sending Vibes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lol

im really looking into getting this done. and i know that i can do it...

and i know you can too.,..

hope you are ok. and not up to too much today!!

Thank you for the positive vibes :)

Im good thanks and was just doing boring work today ..oh the joy, hope you well hun xxx

Morning Princess. Looks like the weather might be drying up a bit. My so-called mate let me down today and stood me up at the auctions so no car :( .

Sorry that you're feeling hungry a lot. Whenever i start a diet I always think that you only have to endure this in the first week or so and then your stomach adjusts to less food. But then I read an article recently on 10 myths about dieting and was surprised (and a bit disappointed) to find that your stomach can't shrink from eating less food. Apparantly it is what it is and will just accommodate what its given. So you may have to try to rewire your brain to ignore those hunger pains or even delight in them as it shows your body is noticing its getting less food?? Hope you have a lovely day. xx

Yeh, pretty much stayed dry in the end, but still cold and horrible :(

Strangely today I havent felt as hungry!!! THANK GOD!!

Hope it carrys on now cos I cant hack always being hungry and not eating!!

-------------

Had all my food for today and feeling much better, not so hungry which is a big plus!!

2 more days to stay on track for WI, I can do this!!

x

That MRP sounds great Nee. Fingers crossed it works for you although there's no reason it shouldn't. I find if I'm really struggling a boiled egg or 2 goes a long way.

Morning Mini people :)

Yesterday was definately more barable :) Apart from going bed really late, one - due to friend being awkward over party thing when I now just want it dropped and two, my old dog was poorly and struggling to walk (he has arthritus :() and was crying alot of the night :( :( But all in all hunger was definately calmer, so PRAYING today will be the same or better!

Lets hope its a good day, :D

Aww hugs to your doggy Hun..

Great to hear your doing so well.. Here's to another 100% day you are doing great Hun x

Another successful day on the diet, absolutely knackered tho after such a late night last night! Early night for me I think!!

Not much to report really, Big old dog is feeling much better now but was still bad throughout the day :( Im just trying to stay focused on things and not let things upset me too much :D

A new me is going to come out!!

The pup is sleeping so all is good, Im going to do the same thing now aswell :D

Night lovelies xx

Ended up going sleep about 10.30 last night, I like the early nights ha ha I normally go bed so late!!

Im now out of my MRP bars, so will be getting some chicken to have at lunch for today and tomorrow, Sunday we are going for a carvery that will be my only treat and I feel it can still fit in if I avoid potatoes, yorkshire pud and just have the meat and veg, but hopefully that will help with my friday breakdown and I can avoid it this week :)

2 days till the weekend YAY

x

hey nee!!!
just wanted to pop in and say hello!!

sorry to hear your dog is poorly. (not read all the way through from the last time i was here so i will go back and maybe it will tell me why..)

hope you are getting on ok...... tomorrow is friday!! and then its the WEEKEND!!! WOOP WOOP!!

Hi Princess - so sad about your doggie. Hope he's on the mend now. Well done on keeping on track and good luck with WI tomorrow. xx

WI and for once VERY happy :)

Weighed this morning and im down 6lbs YAY at last a decent drop!!!

So pleased :)

60lbs in total now woop!

Well done love that's amazing! Onwards and downwards... yay!

Back