x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Feel better this morning, I had a big cry last night, which I think was upsetting me more, as to me it was like I was allowing them to win...No way...not today ha ha!!

Thanks for your comments

Also scales up this mornign rauugghh!!!

nee you do deserve more than that.
and personally i would just say .... (insert naughty word of choice) it... and delete them.
they are certainally not worth such a fab persons time of day (the fab person being you by the way!!!)

im gutted as i put on another 1.5lbs but that will learn me for eating blooming chocolates!!!!! lol...

im doing well so far this week. and found the most amazing flavored water which is citric acid free so good for the exante, and such like.. saw it mentioned back a while a go in the cd section and thought when i go to sainsburys ill get me some... did that on the weekend, and now im hooked!!!

its sainsburys own, strawberry and kiwi sparkling water. the entire bottle has 20 cals (its 1 litre) and 2g carbs!!! woop woop!!!!
and ive almost polished off a bottle, and its filled me up quite a lot...
its reeeealllllyyyyyyyyy nice! lol

nee you do deserve more than that.
and personally i would just say .... (insert naughty word of choice) it... and delete them.
they are certainally not worth such a fab persons time of day (the fab person being you by the way!!!)

im gutted as i put on another 1.5lbs but that will learn me for eating blooming chocolates!!!!! lol...

im doing well so far this week. and found the most amazing flavored water which is citric acid free so good for the exante, and such like.. saw it mentioned back a while a go in the cd section and thought when i go to sainsburys ill get me some... did that on the weekend, and now im hooked!!!

its sainsburys own, strawberry and kiwi sparkling water. the entire bottle has 20 cals (its 1 litre) and 2g carbs!!! woop woop!!!!
and ive almost polished off a bottle, and its filled me up quite a lot...
its reeeealllllyyyyyyyyy nice! lol

Thank you hun :) Its nice to know someone thinks im fab :D

Oooh Im gonna hunt me some of this water when I get the chance then :D

Bugger the 1.5lbs, as long as your on plan it will go quickly

xx

Pefectly clear has some nice low carb flavours, like the red apple. I think that one comes in sparkling or still - its what kept me going when I was doing Cambridge sole source.

We all think you're fab, hun. Hope you're having a lovely day. xx

hey hun,
hows it going????
hope you are ok...

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
– Harvey Fierstein

Morning :D

Feeling ok today, no upset apart from the OH...driving me mad ... :mad:

But thats another story all together ha ha

Food wise, still being good just not on plan, but I will be soon, but not gaining which is partly my intention at the minute :D

Last night went to Beauty and the beast, was a nice show, but was more impressed by the set, the theatre itself was abit shoddy but was good to see a different theatre venue in my area :)

Work today then have my parents over tonight for my birthday as they go away tomorrow, then work tomoro but finishing at 3pm to meet a friend for drinks then nothing planned tomorrow night...oooh how rock n roll I am!

Have a good day peeps xxx

Oh and to update on my big clumpy dog :( He seems to have been stung by a bee/wasp in his mouth...he is really in the wars at the moment :(

But you would never know hee hee he is still mischeivious as ever x

nawwww i hope he gets better....

If i forget to say it tomorrow HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! as i dont know how much i will get on tomorrow...

well done for sts... im really dissapointed that i just keep gaining... its doing my nut in!!!!!!!

Oh and to update on my big clumpy dog :( He seems to have been stung by a bee/wasp in his mouth...he is really in the wars at the moment :(

One of my old dogs used to do this all the time and I would panic but the vet said that they like catching bees cos they like being stung in the mouth - weird. I wonder if its different according to what actually stings them.

I will also say Happy Birthday for tomorrow in case I don't get on here tomorrow as I'll be cooking, cleaning, panicking before my guests arrive. Shame you have to go to work. Hugs and kisses xxx

Happy Birthday.

Have a brill day. Xx

:birthday:

Have an awesome day Nee. xxxxxxxxxx

:birthday:

Happy Birthday, Princess. Hope you have a lovely day, mwah, mwah. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey All,

Im now officially old ha ha 30's...I feel a good vibe from!!

Ended up having a lovely day, got a little bit of money, a tankini, so I can start swimming (once it arrives), tickets to wicked ARGGGHHH how cool!! and then some little bits :D

Today Im seeing my sister's and brother at lunch so Im looking forward to that...Sadly only one thing bought me down in mood yesterday was OH...but in his defense he wasnt well, but still what a poo head hee hee

Ate relatively normal yesterday but had a cheesecake last night yummy

Have a great weekend peeps

xx

So glad you had a good day... and poo to the other half!
Lol

Morning peeps,

Day 1 today of getting me fully back on track :) Fingers crossed

Had such a mad weekend, why does it go so damn quick!!!

xx

Back