x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

good luck...

i know what you mean about the weekends going quickly.... i hate that monday morning...
but i went to the gym and it was a really good session, so that kinda made up for it... (sad i know but hey ho!!)

im sure you will be able to get cracking on that weightloss of yours and with in no time you will be doing just fine!

Day 1 went well, no messing up :D

Day 2 today eeek!!!

Went to see Corrie on stage last night...was so funny!! This morning Im late in to work as I have a contact lense trial, so scared!! then at lunch Im meeting with the tutor for the first Initital teaching course to see if Im ok to go on to it arrghhh

Have a good day peeps xx

Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great day. Wicked is amazing - I saw it a few years ago and absolutely loved it.

How you getting on lovey :D xxx

good luck, hope it goes well :)

and good luck with the contact lense's.... i couldnt imagine wearing them... eeewww putting your finger in your eye.. no thanks

All went well with the contacts, Im currently wearing them and dreading taking them out eeekk!!!

I have been accepted on the course, its a 5 day intensive which during this you have to do a 2500 word essay, a 30 min teaching session to a group and plan 6 lessons Scary but very exciting :)

Been good with food today which is fab too

xxx

Ps thanks for the belated birthday messages xxx

looks like a successful day for you all round. check you out :flirt2:

Glad yesterday went well... woop woop.

When is your course?

Glad yesterday went well... woop woop.

When is your course?

1st June :D

Cant wait but very very scary :)

xx

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doing ok food wise, not strictly to plan but keeping calories low :) I have now started taking soup to work instead of buying salad, (exante soup) So Im really pleased with that, not worrying what I weigh till the end of the month and praying that there will be a loss of some form for this month!

Really not long till end of june now!!! Then the wedding is July!!

One thing I have decided though, is that​

I am who I am, I will get to goal, but for me and me only!! and it will happen even if a little longer than I wanted!​

Part of me disagrees, but to beat this challenge this is how I need to be :D

loving the positive attitude, I think we all wish weight loss would happen quicker than it does, no matter if we lost a lb a day every day we would still complain it wasn't coming off quick enough ;)

x Nee x said:
Doing ok food wise, not strictly to plan but keeping calories low :) I have now started taking soup to work instead of buying salad, (exante soup) So Im really pleased with that, not worrying what I weigh till the end of the month and praying that there will be a loss of some form for this month!

Really not long till end of june now!!! Then the wedding is July!!

One thing I have decided though, is that

I am who I am, I will get to goal, but for me and me only!! and it will happen even if a little longer than I wanted!

Part of me disagrees, but to beat this challenge this is how I need to be :D

I love your motto. Make you happy chick.

Now I'm away to sing away to I am what I am.. I am my own special creeeaaaation!!!

X

Went swimming last night YAY loved it, thought I was gonna get cramp in my leg but its now passed :D Managed 12 lengths which Im pleased with as I know there was nothing more for me to give! Booked in for Aqua Aerobics on wednesday and really looking forward to that :D

I love aqua classes.. they are really good...

Well done on the soup, brilliant attitude and for going swimming... brilliant nee...

You are one in a million...

Back