x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

aquafit is good fun. Was going to go this Tues morning but I have a work thing tuesday night online and it U.S. time so going to have to sleep as much as I can on Tues as i'll be up all night!

Morning ...Blah Monday again ... this monday always comes round quick doesnt it!!!

Had a good weekend but not as chilled as I had hoped!

Gonna try and be on the packs 100% for this week and then try and order some more fingers crossed I get through the day :D

xx

Good luck nee. Although when you set your mind to something I know you can do it....

I love motivated Nee ;) good luck for today lovely x

Yesterday didnt go quite as planned, I crumbled after there being 3 birthdays at work and stupid amount of cakes, crisps and naughty stuff everywhere, but today...no more, today is my day of getting on track!!!

Round 2 here we go :D

you can do this hun. get back on your 100% :D

Have been good all day yippeee :)

x

Went to Aqua Aerobics last night and really enjoyed one hour of splashing madness :D There were people of all shapes and sizes so I didnt feel too concious too :) Might go swimming again tonight or tomorrow...

Down 6lbs from Monday at the moment but still 5lbs up from my last official weigh in!!!

I will get these pounds gone!!!

well done Nee xx

Well done on the loss so far.. hope you can get a few more off... you are doing Soooooo well...

Had a group induction thing at the gym last night then spent half hour on my own doing the bikes, treadmill etc then went swimming after

A little gutted to see only 1lb dissapear over night but now only 3lbs away from being back to my lowest :D so hoping by the 31st I can shift them

Working today then have sunday and monday off to enjoy :D

loving motivated attitude lovely :D bring on the losses!

waves and pokes head in, good weekend?

Morning,

Had a very busy weekend, or so it feels like it and this week is going to be totally mad!!! Plan is to do my essentials and then get as early nights as possible to keep me going :D

Week basically goes...

Tues - 9-8pm working - then seeing parents
Wed - 9-5 course - 5-7.30 work - 8-9pm aqua
Thurs - 9-5 course 5-8pm work, get home Sleeeeepppp
Friday - 9-5 course, 5-8 work 8.30-10pm swimming
Sat 9-1 work, 2-6.30pm theatre work, evening crash
Sunday - Gym 1-2-1 session in the morning, after 12pm new sofa's coming
Monday - 9-5 course, work 5-7.30, another gym session 8.30
Tuesday 9-5 course, work 5-7.30 and then die!!!

Wednesday on normal work phewww

This next week is gonna be a killer!!!!

wowza nee. i bet you will feel more energetic by the end of it, all that exercise will do heaps for you xxxx

you may find that keeping very busy is the key to the weight loss...I do...

Back