x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Definitely. I find dieting so much easier when I'm not sitting around the house. Fingers crossed its going well Nee.

My gosh woman, your schedule looks like mine... please make sure you get in some you time though ok!

Hope you are ok, although super busy!

Helllo sweet cheeks!

Hope your ok busy lady

mwah xxx

The stress is starting to go a little now, I should be home normal time tonight then gonna chill and all should be pretty much back to normal tomorrow so will post properly then.

Diet wise, shocking!!! Gonna try harder today!!

Speak tomorrow xxx

hugs hun, its always really hard to deal with a busy schedule and keep the diet on track!! oh i know all too well about that... chin up hun.xxx

Ok, back to some normality now :D

Diet awful, hardly eaten through the day to then scoff majorly by night, scales are horrifying!!!!

Course went really well, hard but well, I have passed half so far but have 7 assignments to do by the 28th June!!

Going Aqua tonight, and plan to get as much on track as money and packs allow, but I have to lose this weight!!! I have 22 days to try and lose as much as possible for the dress fitting at the end of the month (and no longer living in the 16's :()

Got to be honest, If I am what I am by the wedding, I will try not to be upset, as this isnt for the wedding its for me!!

Bring on the next 22 days of pure goodness!!!

xx

Last edited:
you can do it nee... we all just need to put our minds to it a little more (needing to follow my own advice!!!) but you are doing great, and as you say this is for you, and no one else :)

Yesterday went well, I kept trying to convince myself that it would be fine to eat yet another takeaway and that I didnt need to go to Aqua Aerobics.....but I didnt listen, I had a pack for dinner and then went to aqua and Im really pleased I did :D

Yesterday went well, I kept trying to convince myself that it would be fine to eat yet another takeaway and that I didnt need to go to Aqua Aerobics.....but I didnt listen, I had a pack for dinner and then went to aqua and Im really pleased I did :D
Well done you - back in the zone!!

Well done hun that's great!

Hope you are able to fight off those demons today

Come on ladies we can sooo doo this! Pure goodness for 22 days!

xxx

Well done hun that's great!

Hope you are able to fight off those demons today

Ermm didnt go quite to plan and most certainly was OH's fault!! I need a few days before attempting to eat something too tempting and refusing :( but back on it today :D

Come on ladies we can sooo doo this! Pure goodness for 22 days!

xxx

Yeh now 20/21 days ladies, whos in with me??

I need all the support I can get, Im finding it really hard :cry:

I'm in for being angelically good for the next few weeks, it's my birthday on the 29th!! xx

Back